Sony Reveals New Playstation Store (Launch 10/23)

[quote name='Schildkrote']Wow, is that exactly the same font that the Xbox store uses?

also yadda yadda not a deal ecred +1[/QUOTE]

I think the entire look kinda has that XBL store vive...

Will they be offering us a free game?

Hey has anybody here gotten a free 7 day trial for ps plus and it was invalid? I waited a day before it expired and it was like invalid..

[quote name='vherub']Would like to be able to browse, check account and purchase through a website similar to xbox.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Also, where is the app (Android or iOS) for PSN? The Xbox app isn't great, but at least they offer something. I think Sony has one for Europe, so I don't understand the hold up.

Sony has a lot of catching up to do in how their systems work with the outside world/internet. I'm hoping the new store will be part of those improvements, but I have a feeling it is just a fresh coat of paint only.

Just like I hope CAG cracks down on image macro posts, I really hope they crack down on white noise posting as well, things like bleating about oh noes wrong forum!!1 It contributes nothing and is basically a waste of space.

[quote name='lordopus99']In for two. One for myself another to flip to Bestbuy.[/QUOTE]

You're going to ruin this deal for all of us.

[quote name='lordopus99']In for two. One for myself another to flip to Bestbuy.[/QUOTE]

Out of Stock......man, I really don't like you flippers.

If only there was already a thread dedicated to the PS Store that is almost always on the first page of the deals forum.

[quote name='Woocls']Sony Reveals New Playstation Store...... and are giving away puppies. Now it's a deal.... you're welcome.[/QUOTE]

I love puppies!!!!! Expecially the smart ones that attempt to follow commands lol

[quote name='kosmos13x']Does sony offer the same "wink and nod" deal that gamestop does? My body is ready![/QUOTE]

No, they let you get taken advantage of and then try to buy your love back. They're into that sort of thing.

Wow still don't like it at all. Hope it's easier to find things on. What Sony really needs is a website similar to xbox.com where content can be easily found and purchased.

Also this thread definitely doesnt need to exist.

[quote name='Schildkrote']Just like I hope CAG cracks down on image macro posts, I really hope they crack down on white noise posting as well, things like bleating about oh noes wrong forum!!1 It contributes nothing and is basically a waste of space.[/QUOTE]

What? You're complaining about posts taking up space? Just don't come into threads like these and you'll be just fine.

Will TRU PM without the flyer?
Also, does it come with bluetooth?

McKayla Maroney is Not Impressed
mckayla-not-impressed-template.jpeg

Why would they change it :(. I liked plain old bland PSN, it doesnt make my eyes burn or confuse my brain.

Unless this makes it easier to find downloads in your list, I refuse to accept it.

Just got this for 9.98 at Toys R' Us. Maybe if yours is out of stock you can get Wal-Mart or Best Buy to price match. maybe get some extra to sell in the trade forum for 15-20 bucks and make some extra holiday cash!!!

Despite the bickering, this is actually a nice thing to know since they'll be discounting content for the launch. If you were going to pick up anything from PSN, might as well wait until the 23rd to see if it's put on sale.

[quote name='TheCro']The circlejerk in these types of threads are worse than the entirety of reddit.[/QUOTE]

Haha it's not even close. Plus the circlejerking wouldn't even happen here if a mod had stumbled on this thread earlier.

bread's done
Back