You mean discounts on games that have already been discounted or aren't really games? (fifa manager I'm looking at you!)
The best deal is $1.50 off Hotline Miami (it was $9 for awhile) and I'm sure that'll be on sale for $2.50 during the next steam sale. There's a million different places to get cheap PC games that these deals aren't any good.
Really dude? Really?
1. Fifa Manager 2013 (Origin): $15.99
2. Forge 2-Pack (Steam at launch still in beta): $14.99 (if you already bought one we'll get you a credit for the difference soon)
3. Forge 4-Pack (Steam at launch still in beta): $24.99 (if you already bought one we'll get you a credit for the difference soon)
4. Hotline Miami (Steam Key): $7.49
5. Starcraft II Wings of Liberty: $20
6. The Tantaling THQ Medley: $9.99 contains (all steam keys):
S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Chernobyl
Warhammer: Space Marine
Red Faction: Armageddon
Red Faction: Guerrilla
1. Fine you don't want to call it a game, many do though if that Football Manager game is anything to go by.
2-3. Deal on a preorder for a game that isn't for sale anywhere else but their own websites as well right now.
4. I expect it to be half off during the Steam holiday sale, so I'm not excited for that price either.
5. SC2, this is the cheapest it has been outside of that one off Toys R Us clearance where you had to get lucky. Only other way to get it this cheap right now is to buy it and SC2 HotS preorder digitally on Battle.net right now.
6. If this isn't a good deal, I don't know what to say. I think you are on the wrong site.