Photo
- - - - -

GGT #202 plays COD BLOPS 2 exclusively on Wii U.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
506 replies to this topic

#61 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 01:46 AM

Time for more Dark Souls. Yep.

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#62 BlueScrote

BlueScrote

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 01:53 AM

Who actually graduates on time? Honestly?

I did. Worked ~20 hours a week the entire time as well.

I think we need a ten-year moratorium on games and movies with names that end in ": Revelations".

What about Revelaitons?

#63 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:12 AM

Call of Duty Modern Warfare Revelations.

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#64 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:16 AM

I did. Worked ~20 hours a week the entire time as well.

Seriously? You guys never ran into the "Oh, that class isn't being offered this semester now" or other bullshit like that?

#65 corrosivefrost

corrosivefrost

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:39 AM

Seriously? You guys never ran into the "Oh, that class isn't being offered this semester now" or other bullshit like that?

Oh, I ran into that shit. The fun of going on co-op for a fall semester and then returning to not be able to take required classes because you missed them while on coop and they're only offered in the fall. :bomb:

Oh well, I ended up pulling a bluescrote and worked like 20 hours a week and ended up with dual degree; I think gradschool was worse.
Grad school was working 40+ hour weeks while pulling 2-3 grad school classes per semester. Ugh.

Edited by corrosivefrost, 05 November 2012 - 02:51 AM.

#66 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:44 AM

Bah, I hate all of you guys.

#67 Rosterking

Rosterking

Look away.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:54 AM

Ahh, I'm taking 5 classes right and set to pass them all. Worried about that Biology class. Next semester is 3 online classes! DX

#68 ihadFG

ihadFG

Adamustache

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:57 AM

I am taking
Spoiler
classes next semester in order to graduate on time.

My Tradelist

#69 BlueScrote

BlueScrote

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 03:44 AM

Everything in the Comp Engineering degree path was laid out semester by semester. You would get fucked if you failed/needed to retake a class or didn't sign up for the right ones though. Being in the honors program I signed up for classes right after athletes did so I didn't have any issues like that.

#70 Rei no Otaku

Rei no Otaku

Rei's love

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:11 AM

I did a couple times, but I just went to another school where the credits were transferable.

Rei_no_Otaku.png

#71 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:30 AM

Holy Fuck, the new PS Store sucks a fat ass donkey dick.

#72 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:46 AM

Posted Image

#73 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:52 AM

Posted Image

#74 mrspicytacoman

mrspicytacoman

Apply Ubik only as directed

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 05:45 AM

I prolly won't graduate on time. I didn't start college until 19, and before that I never even wanted to go. As long as I graduate eventually I don't give a Fuck.

I just gotta figure out if wanna chill around NIU until I'm 23-24. Place is kinda lame

#75 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 05:47 AM

Cornfields.

#76 mrspicytacoman

mrspicytacoman

Apply Ubik only as directed

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 05:51 AM

shitload of soybeans too

#77 The Crotch

The Crotch

I was famous and I was powerful.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 05:51 AM

The Firefall beta is very funbad.

Spoiler

Posted Image

#78 lolwhat

lolwhat

Posted 05 November 2012 - 06:14 AM

Yes, PSN, I'd like to confirm my $0.00 purchase for this demo.

#79 The Crotch

The Crotch

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 06:21 AM

No but seriously, I can not get enough of these god damn pictures.

Spoiler

Posted Image

#80 SinOfHeart

SinOfHeart

Teddie's #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 06:23 AM

In college I stayed over the summer and took classes every year and took a mostly normal schedule during the regular year, so I was fairly far ahead by my last year, if I had gotten an internship I actually wouldn't have had any classes for my last semester, but since I couldn't find one I ended up taking a single class my last semester and just relaxing and trying to find a job, which I didn't find until around 8 months after I graduated, haha. I think my last fall semester I was only taking something like 3 classes as well.

662978.pngTeddie_Swimsuit_Sig.jpg
sig.gif

#81 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 06:55 AM

That's it, I'm not talking to any of you for a few hours.

#82 The Crotch

The Crotch

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 07:09 AM

Okay, no, this is the best picture of them all:

Posted Image

Posted Image

#83 Indignate

Indignate

Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 11:04 AM

That's it, I'm not talking to any of you for a few hours.

I'm behind like a year and a half.

#84 corrosivefrost

corrosivefrost

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 12:15 PM

Posted Image

#85 dmaul1114

dmaul1114

Posted 05 November 2012 - 12:48 PM

College took me an extra semester from switching schools and majors. But I think only two classes from my first semester (English 1 and a math course) actually ended up counting toward my degree. So I easily would have graduated in 4 years if I'd just started at my final university.

Grad school doesn't really have a set time, but I could probably have finished my masters in 2 1/2 years rather than 3, and my Ph D in 3 or 3 1/2 rather than four. But I wasn't in hurry as I had assistantships and was getting paid $20-30K to go to school. And for the Ph D I needed the extra year to collect data for my dissertation and to get some publications out to be competitive on the academic job market.

#86 corrosivefrost

corrosivefrost

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 01:37 PM

FYI, anyone who was interested in the HD collection @ GS from 11/1 to 11/14, you don't need a powerup rewards card, apparently, you can just use the promo code SONY50.

Considering I own most of them, I'm just considering Killzone Trilogy, but I'll probably skip it.

#87 JSP

JSP

Return to my Roots

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 03:35 PM

Fuck the man! I only need 6 classes, this online evaluation system can eat a dick. I crunched the numbers and I have my 120 hours, bitches ain't shitl
Posted Image

where scoob

#88 Indignate

Indignate

Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:03 PM

tru.dat.

#89 JSP

JSP

Return to my Roots

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:07 PM

i am a black man
Posted Image

where scoob

#90 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:13 PM

Posted Image

and

http://www.eurogamer...ublisher-claims

Itsuno said action games that run at 60 frames per second can have a tiring effect on players' eyes after a long time because the frames themselves “almost shake or flash”. Because of this, “adjusting the speed is almost necessary”.

lol.