It's OVA! Sweet Pea thanks and loves you all <3 (me too!)

Frosty The Batman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
223 (100%)
bunbuns.jpg

Thank you all for the bids and helping us out. There were some items I did not want to part with but I can live without. Maybe it was a dirty trick to use my bunny but we appreciate the help.

Last edited by a moderator:
The original lowball OP

252713_2296445667062_1955047131_n.jpg

That's my Sweet Pea that died last night. Manly tears were shed, this I am not ashamed to admit. She was young, only two. I just recently bought her an awesome new cage and toys and food. I'm seriously fucking depressed over this.

I need to come up with approx $150. If we manage to get the total to or very near, I dunno $180??, I'll do free shipping. If not, shipping rates are down below the rules.

*Midnight Monday, 11/19 update: Total is at $130, almost in free shipping range!*

*Noon Tuesday update, 11/20: We smashed $180! FREE SHIPPING ALL AROUND!!*

Lowball rules:
START DATE: 11/15/12
END DATE: 11/20/12
PAYMENT METHODS ACCEPTED: PayPal

1) Simply type in your max bid for the item(s) in this thread. No PMs. No Emails. Just reply in the forum reply section. This is to keep bids public. Obviously post edits and spoilers hiding bids are NOT acceptable. If you made a mistake in your submission, please post again.
2) I will update the first page to reflect your bids as often as possible. Feel free to check the latest bids on the last page(s) if you are unsure of the latest update time.
3) There is no minimum to win any item. You can win them for as little as you bid. So if you bid $1.00 and win it, it's yours for a $1.00 (plus shipping). If someone bids $5 and you outbid them for $10, you may win the item for your $10 bid and pay your bid plus shipping at the end of the sale.
4) All bids start at $1. The smallest bid increment is $1.00, no $.10 or $.01 bids!
5) Please note that you will be expected to pay the amount you bid plus appropriate shipping if you have the highest offer at the end. Negative feedback may be left for those who choose not to follow through with payment.
6) If you place a bid, you are committing to that item. DO NOT place a bid if you do not intend to keep that bid active. While I understand that sometimes unavoidable circumstances arise, if you are fearful that this may happen, please wait to bid on the last day so you know that nothing unexpected occurred!
7) All bids are welcome (excluding bids from CAGs on my Negative Experience List).

Ending the Auction:
I'm ending it at 8:30pm EST. I don't mind going through the last minute snipers but bear with me if things are close. I most likely won't be able to keep up bids after 8pm. Once I post saying AUCTION OVER - NO MORE BIDS ACCEPTED, that is it and nothing further will count.

Shipping/Payment:

$3.00 for first item, $1.50 for further items. I will adjust if shipping is to high for buyer, but we're gonna try for free shipping right? I would also like to note this ends on the 20th. If I receive payments quick enough, I'll get everyone's packages shipped out on the 21st. If payments are later, I won't be able to ship till (possibly) Black Friday or Whatever Saturday.

Admittedly, there isn't a lot of stuff. I tried to pick out some personal stuff I can part with that may be worth something...

Games:

Playstation 2:
Devil May Cry: 5th anniversary edition - $12 - dickybeans
(sealed, contains DMC 1-3)
SAM_9062.jpg

Mana Khemia 2: Collectors Edition - $40 - TommyLove
(sealed, NIS exclusive??)
SAM_9064.jpg

Playstation 3:
Castlevania LE - $34- Nate Nanjo
(does come with the Symphony of the Night DLC code!!)
SAM_9065.jpg

Star Ocean (sealed) - $17 - raiden_86
SAM_9066.jpg

RE5 gold (sealed) - $13 - Icetron
SAM_9069.jpg

N4S Hot Pursuit (sealed) - $8 - strawyleader997
SAM_9070.jpg

Lost Planet 2 (sealed) - $6 - strawyleader997
SAM_9071.jpg

Guides: (these are the books that tell you how to beat the game, not the game!)

Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin - $3 - trueblade
SAM_9082.jpg

Dark Cloud 2 - $9 - DanteWarrior
SAM_9081.jpg

Dragon Age Origins: Collectors Edition - $15 - dickybeans
SAM_9063.jpg

Dragon Quest IV - $8 - SourTaxi
SAM_9080.jpg

Final Fantasy 4 - $7 - buckythecat
SAM_9074.jpg

Lost Odyssey - $2 - dickybeans
SAM_9076.jpg

MegaMan X Command Mission - $2 - rockfnbttm
SAM_9079.jpg

Romancing saga - $10 - DanteWarrior
SAM_9073.jpg

Shining Force Neo - $6 - SourTaxi
SAM_9072.jpg

The World Ends With You - $13 - buckythekat
SAM_9078.jpg

Valkyria Chronicles - $20 - raiden_86
SAM_9075.jpg

New additions, all guides!

602445_2603999235709_417876748_n.jpg

Tales of Legendia - $5 - DanteWarrior

Tales of the Abyss - $31 - dickybeans

Wild Arms 5 - $9 - DanteWarrior
(sealed)

Xenosaga II - $3 - kyrhon

Because I ... feel so... bad... for... chuckling...

I will at least bid on something and bump.

N4S Hot Pursuit (sealed) - $1

Truly, I feel bad for chuckling. But dammit if I didn't scroll back up and chuckle all over again. I may be a horrible person.

it's for a good cause. I'll bite.

Castlevania LE - $2 b4mv
N4S Hot Pursuit (sealed) - $3 b4mv
Lost Planet 2 (sealed) - $3 b4mv

Sometimes there are animals I wish would never die and your bunny sounds like one of them. I know that may sounds weird but RIP little bunny.
N4S Hot Pursuit $4

Thank you all. I know it sounds funny but once you have a fluffy critter as a pet, it's a lot harder when you lose them. If you didn't have one it just seems, enh it wasn't a dog.

Updating bids now and posting pictures right after.

EDIT! - Pics are up.

Mana Khemia 2: Collectors Edition - $12
Castlevania LE - $3
Star Ocean - $1
Dragon Age Origins - $3
Dragon Quest IV - $1
Lost Odyssey - $1
Tales of Vesperia - $1
The World Ends with You - $1
Valkyria Chronicles - $1

Mana Khemia 2: Collectors Edition - $13
Star Ocean - $2
Dragon Age Origins: Collectors Edition - $4
Lost Odyssey - $2
Tales of Vesperia - $3
The World Ends with You - $2
Valkyria Chronicles - $3

[quote name='JMusic']Because I ... feel so... bad... for... chuckling...

I will at least bid on something and bump.

N4S Hot Pursuit (sealed) - $1

Truly, I feel bad for chuckling. But dammit if I didn't scroll back up and chuckle all over again. I may be a horrible person.[/QUOTE]

Uh, you ARE a horrible person for going out of your way to say this.

now she's just some bunny you used to know...

Do you accept USPS money orders? If so:
Castlevania LE 10
Star Ocean 10
Valkyria Chronicles 6

if not, I'll see if I can get paypal funds.$

I had two rabbits when I was growing up. One named Jazz (after Jazz the Jackrabbit) and the other Butterscotch (my cat actually cornered him outside and we decided to keep him).

I was devastated when they died. I'm such an animal lover that it kills me whenever anyone loses a pet. So sorry to hear about you rabbit. I'm sure, even if it was a short life, that it was a great one, as you seem to care very much about your pet. Take solace in that.

Playstation 3:
Castlevania LE - $17 - jimijumper

Guides: (these are the books that tell you how to beat the game, not the game!)

Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin - $1 - jimijumper

Dark Cloud 2 - $2 - jimijumper

Very cute bunny indeed, and I am sure she is resting in peace

Devil May Cry: 5th anniversary edition - $2
Mana Khemia 2: Collectors Edition - $19
Castlevania LE - $18
Dark Cloud 2 guide - $3
Romancing saga guide - $1
Shining Force Neo guide- $1
Tales of Vesperia guide - $4

We only had her for a year and 15 days. Got her for my wife for our 3rd anniversary. It's so much easier to like a bunny more them most people I know...

Anyways, bids updated, thanks again.

RedBeardRaven, it is the DS. You can take your bid back no problem.

I'm not gonna be able to update till 2am EST possibly. I would like to mention that the Castlevania LE has never been played. It does come with the Symphony of the Night DLC code!! Whoo!

Edit - actually, I might be able to from my phone. Yay new smart phone.

Castlevania LE - $25

I try to make it a point not to bid in lowballs anymore, but I do enjoy trying to help out a good cause. Sorry to hear the news.

[quote name='thelonepig']
I try to make it a point not to bid in lowballs anymore.[/QUOTE]

We should come up with a word for these kind of people.

What's that? There already is one?

Oh, yeah... I like the sound of that!
"Suckers." :cool:

[quote name='dv8mad']We should come up with a word for these kind of people.

What's that? There already is one?

Oh, yeah... I like the sound of that!
"Suckers." :cool:
[/QUOTE]

You should know. ;-)

bread's done
Back