Gold Wii Nunchuk Sold Out Again @ Club Nintendo

• Please log in to reply
195 replies to this topic

#151 AugustAPC

AugustAPC

Not For Sale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:08 AM

I know why. So you can sell it for profit.

You're almost right, except for being entirely wrong. I'm keeping it. I was keeping my first one sealed, but this one I'm going to use.

#152 destro4eva

destro4eva

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:54 AM

Would have gotten it if it was all gold, that white cable makes no sense.

#153 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 02:29 AM

The buttons on it are white.

#154 SKEETER

SKEETER

YOU GOTTA DEAL WITH IT!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:14 AM

Would have gotten it if it was all gold, that white cable makes no sense.

Dude, your sig is EVERYTHING! :applause:

...oh and the buttons on the gold wiimote are white so I guess the cord will coordinate?

Wii U ID: SKEETER
3DS Friend Code: 2707-1609-8783 (don't forget to PM me to add you too!)

laytonobj50%

#155 Link2999

Link2999

Demon Lord

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 04:07 AM

Just got my shipping notice. That was fast. Also, my Platinum Playing Card Reward shipped at the same time.

#156 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 04:10 AM

My nunchuck shipped but my yearly reward hasnt yet :(

#157 z3razerviper

z3razerviper

Posted 28 November 2012 - 04:12 AM

Dude, your sig is EVERYTHING! :applause:

...oh and the buttons on the gold wiimote are white so I guess the cord will coordinate?

The buttons on mine from the last time are gold.

#158 trent82

trent82

Master Of Unlocking

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:42 AM

Wow. These sell incredibly well on eBay. I feel somewhat guilty reselling but who couldn't use the extra money for the holidays?

I don't feel guilty. I'm selling mine (as well as my platinum reward) so I can buy other Nintendo products that I actually want.
3DS Friend Code :: 5112-3434-8624

#159 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:18 PM

I have lots of nintendo points to sell if people need any if they want to stock up in case it comes back

#160 h8b1llg8ts

h8b1llg8ts

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:27 AM

Can a mod please change the title to Sold Out?

I'm getting teased everytime I check out CAG especially since I missed out on this twice now.

#161 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:22 AM

For those who missed out, it looks like these will be available again in January 2013 per the product page.

#162 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:36 AM

I have lots of nintendo points to sell if people need any if they want to stock up in case it comes back

Why not just give them out? I gave away about 100 codes this summer when the CN year was ending. This site isn't here for you to profit.

#163 KrayzieKMF

KrayzieKMF

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:49 AM

Has anyone gotten their kirby medal shipped yet? Mine still shows as backordered...

#164 needler420

needler420

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:11 AM

Has anyone gotten their kirby medal shipped yet? Mine still shows as backordered...

Same here. I have a feeling it's getting delayed while they weed out people with multiple accounts. I been hearing of people getting their accounts closed on a few forums now.

I have a feeling very few people will get multiples of this. Even with sub family accounts.

needler420.png

#165 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:58 AM

Same here. I have a feeling it's getting delayed while they weed out people with multiple accounts. I been hearing of people getting their accounts closed on a few forums now.

I have a feeling very few people will get multiples of this. Even with sub family accounts.

What exactly did you hear? I got screwed out of this coin and would love to see people banned from CN for cheating the system and also for the chance to get the coin again.

#166 nosalenobuy

nosalenobuy

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:19 PM

Nunchuck arrived today. That was real quick

#167 jshackles

jshackles

Enhanced Steam Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:28 PM

Got mine today and was somewhat disappointed that this didn't have any packaging. :( Oh well, I've set mine next to my sealed Skyward Sword collectors edition.

#168 Octopod

Octopod

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:45 PM

Got mine today and was somewhat disappointed that this didn't have any packaging. :( Oh well, I've set mine next to my sealed Skyward Sword collectors edition.

It doesn't come in a box? I was wanting to leave mine boxed. Guess I'll have to settle for bagged. :(

Actually I'll probably sell it now. I was really wanting a boxed one.

#169 defpally

defpally

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:35 PM

It doesn't come in a box? I was wanting to leave mine boxed. Guess I'll have to settle for bagged. :(

Mine didn't come in a box when I got in the first time it was offered a while back either. I think the boxed ones were just the Japan market, didn't they actually sell them over there? I seem to recall that.

#170 SteveGo

SteveGo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 09:36 PM

Mine didn't come in a box when I got in the first time it was offered a while back either. I think the boxed ones were just the Japan market, didn't they actually sell them over there? I seem to recall that.

No, it was a club nintendo item over there just as it is here now (or was). They just happened to get nice packaging, while we get the leftovers.

#171 thehoweller

thehoweller

IllegalCouponPrinter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 09:41 PM

It blows my mind that people are selling these for $90 on Ebay...And others are actually 'paying' that. So stupid...

Posted Image
For the Earthbound fans...Visit this SMAAASH ing link!
Posted Image

#172 styl3s

styl3s

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:08 PM

Got both of mine today.

Hoping to either trade it or sell it towards a gold wiimote. I hear some stores still have skyward sword w/ gold wiimote but i haven't found any :cry:

#173 mariosbrother

mariosbrother

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 11:52 PM

Didn't come in a box or a bag lol. Styrofoam around the nunchuk and plastic around the cord, that's it. But I'm happy I got one.

#174 Firecrest

Firecrest

BOOMSHALAKALAKA!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:01 AM

It blows my mind that people are selling these for $90 on Ebay...And others are actually 'paying' that. So stupid...

Posted Image

Mine should most likely arrive tomorrow. Ironically, my Club Nintendo Platinum reward also shipped out the same day so I wasn't sure why the hell I got two shipping notices at first.

fs_overall.png

#175 Artrigis

Artrigis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:55 PM

Got mine today.. its purty.

Best part is I got it all from flipping games, I just kept all the club nintendo points.

Also my platinum reward mario card set shipped out.

#176 ctrek3

ctrek3

Posted 01 December 2012 - 08:28 PM

:shock:

$90, what?!? that thing is fugly
Posted Image

#177 Zaku77

Zaku77

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:19 PM

I'm glad I got one at least. I have the gold wiimote, so it bugged me to not have its counterpart! haha

Check out my youtube channel! I do video game collection updates, unboxings, final impressions, and intelligent game industry commentary.  Expect lots of collector's editions, as well as steelbooks from all over the world! :D

http://www.youtube.c...77?feature=mhee Twitter: https://twitter.com/Helldestroyer77

My Collection: https://docs.google....hvRG9LMlE#gid=0

#178 prmtyme

prmtyme

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:43 PM

IMO these are not worth 80 bucks maybe 30 thats about it
Lets be Friends!!

PSN: prmtyme

#179 soonersfan60

soonersfan60

Longing for retro CAG...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:53 PM

I have one, I love it, but I have to agree that $80 is too much. I might consider that for one of the Japanese boxed ones which might make it more collectible (even if I planned to use it), but $80 is too much for a loose one.

#180 Rollobobo

Rollobobo

EAT SHIITAKE!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:02 PM

I have one that I got when it originally became available on Club Nintendo. Needless to say, I have never opened it, and I already have two nunchucks so I really dont need it. If anyone is interested, I am willing to look at trade lists....I have all major and retro systems. I am actually looking more into retro games right now. (SNES, NES)

Sorry MODs if this is in the wrong spot...didn't really know where else to put it.