Mario 3DS games $29.99 at Kmart.com - $10 off $60 coupon

DANIEL

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I used KMHOLIDAY at checkout for $10 off $60 for 2 games and a filler. Wasn't supposed to work on video games but it let me checkout and I just picked it up.

* Paper Mario
* Mario Kart 7
* Super Mario Bros. 2.
* Super mario 3D land

In order for the coupon to work you have to use "in store pick up"
I bought super mario bros 2 and paper mario with a 42 oz. coke as a filler ($0.99)

I also used my discover card to get 10% back

Thanks OP. Apparently they gave me a free 5000 SYWR points the other day too, so I nabbed Paper Mario and Mario Tennis for about $48 after tax.

Thanks OP. Wasn't sure what to do with a $10 off $30 birthday coupon expiring end of this month but this will do. got NSMB2.

:3ds: Paper Mario: Sticker Star is sold out. I did only really want Super Mario 3D Land so I'll wait till it drops to a cheaper price.

[quote name='fueledbytrueman']Thanks OP. Apparently they gave me a free 5000 SYWR points the other day too, so I nabbed Paper Mario and Mario Tennis for about $48 after tax.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the heads up on the SYWR points, I checked my account and they gave me 10,000. Placed a pick up order for 2 x Sticker Stars and a $.24 3 Musketeers bar as filler for a total of $36.88(after tax) using 15,666 pts and the $10 coupon. I also used Ebates for 7% cash back and my sears cars for more SYWR points. I will sell off the extra copy making the one I keep pretty close to free.

[quote name='DANIEL']thats what I thought too. the mario games for 3DS almost never drop from $40 range[/QUOTE]

That's what they used to say about First party Nintendo Wii games (basically they don't drop in price), and that wasn't the case then either. These will drop in time.

That being said, I still bit.

Thanks OP, I was able to grab New Super Mario Bros. 2 & Sticker Star and a $0.24 M&M as a filler for $39.64 after using some SYWR points that I didn't even realize I had and a $5 gift card I just got from kmart. :applause:

Take the AD to your local Bestbuy & get them Price Match down $29.99 Each then scan your reward zone card. When they hit the total the computer pop out 2nd screen (SAVE $20). Your total now is $42.XX after taxes :)

Scored Paper Mario & Super Mario Bros. 2 for $42.XX after taxes ;)

[quote name='Masterkyo']Take the AD to your local Bestbuy & get them Price Match down $29.99 Each then scan your reward zone card. When they hit the total the computer pop out 2nd screen (SAVE $20). Your total now is $42.XX after taxes :)

Scored Paper Mario & Super Mario Bros. 2 for $42.XX after taxes ;)[/QUOTE]
If only there was a close by Best buy from my place...

[quote name='Masterkyo']Take the AD to your local Bestbuy & get them Price Match down $29.99 Each then scan your reward zone card. When they hit the total the computer pop out 2nd screen (SAVE $20). Your total now is $42.XX after taxes :)

Does this work for the regular RZ card and is it automatic? :bouncy:

isn't that very ymmv?

Ordered Mario 3D land and Sticker Star. Also tossed in a coke to push over the minimum for the discount. Thanks OP! I've been waiting forever for a good deal on those two games.

Nope! The computer set UP that way when you buy 4 games in the LIST is automatic take off $20 Instant. Possible if the manager or Supervisor around they may ACCEPT YES or NO that's why I waits till the last minute hand my reward zone card to kill extra time to get supervisor or manager walk away from the cashier computer ;)

Hey,

I am a bit confused about the bb reward zone. I do have one, but where is it mentioned that I would get 20 off a certain purchase? I like to go in with full knowledge so that I can argue appropriately

[quote name='Masterkyo']Nope! The computer set UP that way when you buy 4 games in the LIST is automatic take off $20 Instant. Possible if the manager or Supervisor around they may ACCEPT YES or NO that's why I waits till the last minute hand my reward zone card to kill extra time to get supervisor or manager walk away from the cashier computer ;)[/QUOTE]

Better explanation on what you did please, and the benefit. lol

[quote name='WuGgaRoO']ugh, is there anyway i can get free shipping at kmart.com?[/QUOTE]

Not other than Store Pickup, I don't believe.

[quote name='WuGgaRoO']ugh, is there anyway i can get free shipping at kmart.com?[/QUOTE]
Hmm, I'm sure I got their free shipping. There should be an option for it.

Im gonna try to do this on tuesday. Seems ymmv though. If I can pull this off, then ill use my new gs credit on a used 3ds.

[quote name='GamerChris']How long before you guys got a store pickup notification? It's been 3 hours since I ordered.[/QUOTE]
Seeing that their stores are still stuck in the 70's it could be awhile. :)

[quote name='Rodster']Seeing that their stores are still stuck in the 70's it could be awhile. :)[/QUOTE]

Ha, that made me laugh.

Looks like these deals are only good for today, so good luck trying to pm tomorrow at Best Buy, since it will end tonight. Sucks that I found out about this after 9 pm. I seen New Super Mario Bros 2 for 3DS at a Play N Trade new for 29.99 last week but doubt the sale is going on still.

[quote name='HyperG']Looks like these deals are only good for today, so good luck trying to pm tomorrow at Best Buy, since it will end tonight. Sucks that I found out about this after 9 pm. I seen New Super Mario Bros 2 for 3DS at a Play N Trade new for 29.99 last week but doubt the sale is going on still.[/QUOTE]

What deal is today only? The Kmart prices are in the ad and good for a week.

[quote name='SInX4Lyfe']Better explanation on what you did please, and the benefit. lol[/QUOTE]

He is combining the 3ds deal from the Best Buy ad with the Kmart ad (see their respective weekly ads at the top of the deals forums).

Best Buy is offering $20 off when you buy two select 3ds games from their list.

Kmart is offering 5 3ds games for $30 each.

Therefore, he price matched two of the 3ds games advertised in the Kmart ad at his local Best Buy for $30 each (normally $40). The Best Buy system then automatically took $20 off the total, so he got two 3ds games for $40 (30+30-20)

Typically, Best Buy doesn't let you take advantage of multiple deals like this, but it apparently works now because the system is automatically set up to take $20 off when purchasing 2 of those select titles (but it's still YMMV whether the store will allow it)

Theoretically you could get Paper Mario Sticker Star + Super Mario 3D Land + New Super Mario Bros. 2 + Mario Kart 7 all for 80 on one receipt (or $20 each).

And 50% off is a huge discount since Nintendo made games take a really LONG time to drop from msrp.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got done price matching Mario 3d land and Paper Mario at best buy and after I gave my reward zone phone number it took the extra 20 off no provlem. Total for both games was 40 :) pretty much b1g1 :)

Since all the KMarts around me are long gone, I haven't received a paper ad in the mail or in the Sunday papers. No price match at BB I guess, damn.

Will BB PM K-Mart if there is no K-Mart near that location? Like do they have a certain radius? I have a K-Mart near me and a BB pretty far away so I get BB and K-Mart ads. Not sure if I should even bother trying if there's a cutoff limit (plus the gas I would spend to get to BB).

[quote name='TheCollegeGamer']Will BB PM K-Mart if there is no K-Mart near that location? Like do they have a certain radius? I have a K-Mart near me and a BB pretty far away so I get BB and K-Mart ads. Not sure if I should even bother trying if there's a cutoff limit (plus the gas I would spend to get to BB).[/QUOTE]

It should be in the computer as a list of stores that they price match. If you have a smartphone you can show them that it's on Kmart.com -- that's what I did. Nearest Kmart is a good 1.5 hours away, probably? I don't even know.

will best buy match if I print out the webpage with the deal from the kmart website. Don't have a smart phone.

thanks

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']What deal is today only? The Kmart prices are in the ad and good for a week.[/QUOTE]
Well yesterday online it said only good for that Sunday, now that I see that it's still priced 29.99 online, wish I would of known this earlier I already picked up a few things with my reward zone certificates.

[quote name='Rodster']I just checked the BB website, both Paper Mario and 3D Land are priced at $29.99 so maybe they updated their pricing. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]
Not seeing this.

[quote name='HyperG']Not seeing this.[/QUOTE]
My bad must be the several Heinkein's i've had since. :lol:

Yup it's $39.99 and it takes off $10 each.

Got the in-store pickup option at a local Kmart with no issues; games were ready to go at the Customer Service desk. Came out to about $55 with tax for NSMB 2 and Super Mario 3D Land with the coupon, which I figure is about as good a sale as any for Mario games. Now I just need a 3DS and I'll be all set. :)

[quote name='atrsixaild']will best buy match if I print out the webpage with the deal from the kmart website. Don't have a smart phone.

thanks[/QUOTE]

I printed out the web version of the ad when I went and it was accepted.

So best buy price matched but wouldn't allow the coupon to stack so I ended up only getting one game at $29.99. Manager said it was "double dipping"... but if the system allows it, why be a bitch and block it? Sigh. (I know why, but I'm 0-for-3 on price matching in this area .. fuck!)

My BB is out of the way, so I'm not sure I even want to try because if I get double dipped it won't be worth it. If anyone has gotten a PM and gotten/can get 3D Land and Paper Mario for $40+tax I would pay that price and shipping for them if you want to DM me. If not it's cool, might just pick up 3D Land used at GS (looks like the ones my store has come with the Nintendo points things) or at K-Mart.

[quote name='guaglio']Since all the KMarts around me are long gone, I haven't received a paper ad in the mail or in the Sunday papers. No price match at BB I guess, damn.[/QUOTE]
Never mind, I price matched with my phone and got NSMB2 and Paper Mario for $43 after tax.

bread's done
Back