Best Buy: $12.99 Halo Wars, Dark Souls, Mass Effect 2, + More

• Please log in to reply
129 replies to this topic

#121 FatBoyInside

FatBoyInside

Money costs too much

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 04:26 AM

Thanks OP! I told my friend and he was able to get a price adjustment at BBY for last month's purchase. Now, he can buy me a McRib sandwich from the savings (not likely, that grinch :-P ).

My Current Lowball Sale is ACTIVE NOW.  Relieve my sorrows and bid if you can. Ends 8/4. 

animePSP2.jpg

#122 Mostly Human

Mostly Human

Posted 19 December 2012 - 04:28 AM

don't thank the op, it was posted hours before this one but the thread got deleted. he just copied it basically.

#123 smacd101

smacd101

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 06:36 AM

Good thinking on Amazon. When I saw this the Best Buy sale apparently had just ended. It still showed Dark SOuls for $12.99 but when I added it to my cart it was $19.99. But then I saw the Amazon tip so I did that and it even has free shipping for some reason! Sweet. Bought.

#124 roundhouse

roundhouse

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 08:42 AM

Finally picked up Dark Souls. I'll probably hate it, but at this price you can't go wrong on a (potentially) great game.
tl

#125 Dread Fox

Dread Fox

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:39 AM

Missed the BB deal but Amazon saved the day!

#126 Bullitt24

Bullitt24

Posted 19 December 2012 - 11:31 AM

Picked up Dark Souls. Can't wait to play.

#127 rperez1025

rperez1025

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 12:16 PM

Dead Space 2 for the 360/PS3 is now for $12.99 (scroll all the way to the bottom). Seeing that I still haven't played the first one I passed.

#128 Stryffe2004

Stryffe2004

Overlord of the Obvious

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:06 PM

Finally picked up Dark Souls. I'll probably hate it, but at this price you can't go wrong on a (potentially) great game.

You'll love it as long as you know how to play. Managing your stamina bar is the name of the game. make sure you block and don't get greedy and go for that extra swing, even if it is the kill swing. Also, anything in the game can kill you, regardless of our level. On the flip side, if you are good enough (and patient enough) you can kill anything at any level. Finally, find the style that works best for you. I loaded up stamina and wear heavy armor so I can block a lot and counter attack. My son wears light armor, dodges and backstabs. Both styles work.

One of the best games of the generation anda great price. I picked up a second copy to play with my son co-op.
Posted Image

#129 Backlog_Overload

Backlog_Overload

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 02:15 PM

You'll love it as long as you know how to play. Managing your stamina bar is the name of the game. make sure you block and don't get greedy and go for that extra swing, even if it is the kill swing. Also, anything in the game can kill you, regardless of our level. On the flip side, if you are good enough (and patient enough) you can kill anything at any level. Finally, find the style that works best for you. I loaded up stamina and wear heavy armor so I can block a lot and counter attack. My son wears light armor, dodges and backstabs. Both styles work.

One of the best games of the generation anda great price. I picked up a second copy to play with my son co-op.

Assuming you've played both, which is the tougher game: Jak 2 or Dark Souls?

#130 KaneRobot

KaneRobot

The Profit$ of Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 04:52 PM

Firmly convinced I'm never going to play Mass Effect 2 (or 3) at this point. I miss the sales by a day every single fucking time.

Halo Wars is bar-none the best Halo game in the franchise,

HAHAHAHAHAHA

and the best-designed console RTS out there

Well, that's probably true at least.
Posted Image