Funimation Amazon Blu-Ray sell till Jan 31st

• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

#121 sterlingice

sterlingice

Former KS Deal Lackey

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 04:29 AM

Mine are still showing up on sale. I hope it does as I'm considering them but would like a night to think on it

SI

#122 kayne2000

kayne2000

All Glory to Tachikoma Paradise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:26 AM

Sure you can assume that, but who knows how far down the line that's going to be considering it's not even finished releasing theatrically yet, lol.

And if they do decide to do it you'll have to wait again until all four have been released, and then probably another year after that.

If you're going to be looking 3-5 years down the line then yes there is a possibility, but who knows what it's going to look like at that point.

this but i am an evangelion nerd to the max. its one of the only movies that i watch at least once a year its become some sort of odd xmas tradition between me and my friend to clearly torture ourselves lol im not really sure how this started exactly. so naturally i bought these two day 1.

to add to it both evangelion blu rays are easily the most beautiful looking blu rays ive seen. sure you could get the dvd version cheaper but man that blu ray is beautiful.

though it really is hard to say if these will ever get packed together and for how much.

all that said come on 3.33

#123 refluxx

refluxx

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:49 PM

Is Okami-san and Her Seven Companions: Complete Collection (Limited Edition Blu-ray/DVD Combo) for $36 a pretty good deal, or do you guys think it will drop lower? Looks like a pretty interesting anime that I wanted to check out.

Currently watching: Deadman Wonderland :br: 
Last show watched: Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day THE MOVIE  :br:

Currently playing: Tales of Symphonia Chronicles  :ps3: Dark Souls 2 (second playthrough:ps3:
Smileyman063.png

#124 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 12:40 AM

Is Okami-san and Her Seven Companions: Complete Collection (Limited Edition Blu-ray/DVD Combo) for $36 a pretty good deal, or do you guys think it will drop lower? Looks like a pretty interesting anime that I wanted to check out.

I think it will drop a bit. I bought it at $33.24 from Amazon. It's not a hugely popular series, and it's not long.

#125 refluxx

refluxx

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:21 AM

I think it will drop a bit. I bought it at $33.24 from Amazon. It's not a hugely popular series, and it's not long.

Alright, thanks for the info! I was just getting curious to if the price was decent considering they only have 12 left in stock.

Currently watching: Deadman Wonderland :br: 
Last show watched: Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day THE MOVIE  :br:

Currently playing: Tales of Symphonia Chronicles  :ps3: Dark Souls 2 (second playthrough:ps3:
Smileyman063.png

#126 Kojiro

Kojiro

Vasch - Bismarck FFXI

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:08 AM

Still waiting on my Soul Eater. Ordered on the 1st.

"Hello,

We're writing about the order you placed on January 01, 2013 (Order# xxx.xxx.xxxxxxx). Unfortunately, we are unable to ship the item(s) as soon as we expected and need to provide you with a new estimate of when the item(s) may be delivered:

Micah Solusod, et al "Soul Eater - Complete Series [Blu-ray]"
New Delivery Estimate: January 25, 2013 - January 29, 2013"

ARRRRRGH!!!!

#127 whippleman

whippleman

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:42 PM

Sucks for you. I ordered mine on the 26th or 27th and I received it the 14th.

#128 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:07 PM

Ordered on the 28th, got it yesterday.