(DEAD) 50% off Razer peripherals 24 hour sale 1/11-1/12

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#1 Ham Man 89

Ham Man 89

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:59 AM

Sale begins at 9am PST on 1/11/13 and ends at 9am PST on 1/12/13.

Promo codes to enter at checkout. Only Valid on in stock items.
More Terms & Conditions = http://j.mp/Wx2H6U

BESTOFCES2013 for 50% off peripherals
BESTOFCES2013BLADE for 10% off the Razer Blade

Razer Store Link = http://j.mp/T47YWb

I know that they ship to US and Canada. Unknown about other places. Sorry

More details on Razer's Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/razer (don't need to log in)

Picked up Blackwidow Ultimate Stealth 2013, DeathAdder 2013, & Destructor 2 for $148.90 after tax/shipping :)

Edited by Ham Man 89, 12 January 2013 - 08:42 PM.

#2 Wazzup4567

Wazzup4567

Wazzup CAG?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:18 PM

Thanks for the heads up.

35$ For a Deathadder is a steal... Especially if its the most recent one.

#3 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:20 PM

$11 shipping kinda kills it.

#4 MrshllJcb

MrshllJcb

Drinkin High Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:25 PM

seriously awesome prices on what I have heard are some great mice. I have a Logitech g700 so I'm not really in the market, but I've got a friend who just finished his build and may be interested in a DeathAdder for around $45 after shipping

#5 11440

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:24 PM

Did Razer ever fix the build issues with the Onza?

#6 Renaissance 2K

Renaissance 2K

*nom nom nom*

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:28 PM

$125 off that expensive keyboard with the touchscreen would have been nice, but it appears to be out of stock.

#7 CDiablo

CDiablo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:28 PM

I keep getting invalid promo code on the %50 off.

#8 Katsumi

Katsumi

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:32 PM

I keep getting invalid promo code on the %50 off.

It's not 9am PST yet :)

Kat_Siggy80.png Katsumica.png

#9 Katsumi

Katsumi

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:34 PM

$125 off that expensive keyboard with the touchscreen would have been nice, but it appears to be out of stock.

Yes.. convenient how all of their high-profile keyboards / headsets are out of stock during a 50% off sale :P

#10 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:59 PM

I'm very much in the market for a new mouse so this was a great tip. Thanks.

Hey, Razer, maybe black mice on a black background isn't the best design decision. Who designed your site, GeoCities?

Any recommendation on Death Adder vs Taipan vs Imperator? (Orochi's are all sold out) Trying to keep it down to under $50 after discount. No MMORPGs so I don't need the little thumb-keyboards. Mainly just single player RPG/FPS/Adventure type stuff.

#11 Death by Kuvasz

Death by Kuvasz

Cheap Ass Buckeye

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:03 PM

Lame sale. I'd like to buy...oh, out of stock. What about...nope out of stock. Just call it the death adder/t shirt sale and get it over with. (Obviously there is more to the sale than this just exxagarated for effect). Thought about the Death adder, but shipping is rough. No reason a company of this size charges $11 to ship.

Thanks for the heads up though OP
Posted Image

#12 xskaxninjax

xskaxninjax

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:14 PM

The Tron keyboard is pretty... and it's a pretty good deal on their 360/pc controllers if those are included.

#13 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:32 PM

$9.25 (Economy) for me, but since I was only looking at a pad...yeah.

#14 Katsumi

Katsumi

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:07 PM

Syntax,

I used the Deathadder for several years and really loved it. The grip is comfy, it's a pretty light (weight wise) mouse, and never gave me any discomfort. I only tested the Imperator, but the mouse had a larger grip.. I didn't like it.

#15 Blade

Blade

Butt Blamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:19 PM

Thinking of getting the Naga Molten and the Anansi; I like the idea of the programmable thumb buttons on the keyboard, but Guild Wars 2 is the only MMO I play (although I have tons of PC games). Anyone have any experience with those, or could suggest better products?
Earn $10 instantly with Groupon!

We as a community feel that it would be best if you didn't trade on here anymore. Despite your 350 positive transactions, I'm deactivating your account on 99Gamers because you offend me. I'm unrelatable, give poor customer service, and am now taking away your invested time and money because I don't like you.

Best,
Brandon, Owner of 99Gamers.com

#16 Nfamous209

Nfamous209

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:23 PM

^^^^^^

#17 nightmare452

nightmare452

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:25 PM

I'll probably be in for the Deathadder and the Carcharias headset. Should come out around $80 shipped for both. Anyone recommend a keyboard? Hopefully on the cheap side of course. ;)

Now playing: Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare (XB1), Dark Souls (PC), Starcraft 2 (PC), Infamous: Second Son (PS4), Dead Rising 3 (XB1), Rouge Legacy (PSV), Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition (PS4).

#18 Reraise

Reraise

No Sale, No Buy!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:55 PM

I'll probably be in for the Deathadder and the Carcharias headset. Should come out around $80 shipped for both. Anyone recommend a keyboard? Hopefully on the cheap side of course. ;)

Black widow is the only good keyboard the make now. Should be around 80$ if the code works.

Ive notice that all the good stuff is suddenly out of stock, i would have been all over this for a sabertooth, oroborus, headset and the deathstalker.

#19 tukai

tukai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:58 PM

I have a naga molten. It is great for online RPG games. It's a life saver on games that you hot key skills online Lord of the Rings online.

#20 gueeds

gueeds

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:04 PM

Picked up the nostromo and deathadder 2013, thanks op!

#21 ubdu

ubdu

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:06 PM

Came out to $51 for a Razer DeathAdder 2013, which is a little hard to swallow, but I'll splurge on myself just this once, since my old basic Logitech mouse wheel is starting to stick. Thanks, OP.

157446.png1971290-1-GregGale.png

#22 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:07 PM

Went with the 2013 Deathadder and some $20 (less 50%) mouse pad my brain says I overpaid on but that's because my brain would be just as happy using an old issue of Cosmopolitan as a mouse pad.

I'm using some stock piece of crap mouse now after my old MX Revolution started to become unrepairable. Bought a G700 after Christmas and hated it with a burning passion and promptly returned it so here's hoping the best for the Deathadder.

#23 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:08 PM

Was interested in the Tron stuff, but I've seen it cheaper on those daily deal sites.

#24 silver001

silver001

silvermember

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:13 PM

Thinking of getting the Naga Molten and the Anansi; I like the idea of the programmable thumb buttons on the keyboard, but Guild Wars 2 is the only MMO I play (although I have tons of PC games). Anyone have any experience with those, or could suggest better products?

They are great especially for a 10 hotbar+class mechanic game. the only drawback is if you are unlucky you might end up with a lemon.

Personally, I was going to get a razer naga to replace my 2009 naga but from what I hear about razer new software that tracks you and their 1 year warranty compared to logitech's g600 3 years, I m going to change my mouse (right clicker works 60% of the time).

#25 HenDoggy

HenDoggy

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:14 PM

youre telling me this deal hasnt gone live yet but all the xbox controllers are sold out?? wtf

#26 terb73

terb73

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:16 PM

Picked up the Blackwidow Ultimate stealth for 86$. I am pretty happy, thanks OP.

Now selling World of Warcraft codes
Cenarion Hatchling - 5$
Blizzcon Deathy Pet Code - 70$
WotLK and BC Collectors Edition key - 105$ Each
Faction change code - 15$, Race change code - 13$, Name change 5$, Appearance change 8$. PM me for information or if you have questions.

#27 NINJA V

NINJA V

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:21 PM

Lame sale. I'd like to buy...oh, out of stock. What about...nope out of stock. Just call it the death adder/t shirt sale and get it over with. (Obviously there is more to the sale than this just exxagarated for effect). Thought about the Death adder, but shipping is rough. No reason a company of this size charges $11 to ship.

Thanks for the heads up though OP

youre telling me this deal hasnt gone live yet but all the xbox controllers are sold out?? wtf

it's an old sales tactic to get rid of old stock and try to trick people into thinking that the seller is doing the consumer a favor by doing so.

best buy does this a ton - have a super unbeatable sale but pull all the stock off the shelf. that way it's not there fault the item got "sold out" but can we help you buy something else while you are here?

hate it.

#28 Blade

Blade

Butt Blamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:27 PM

Yeah, the Arctosa went out of stock before the sale started, along with a lot of other things. Wanted to get a good mouse and a low-priced keyboard.
Earn $10 instantly with Groupon!

We as a community feel that it would be best if you didn't trade on here anymore. Despite your 350 positive transactions, I'm deactivating your account on 99Gamers because you offend me. I'm unrelatable, give poor customer service, and am now taking away your invested time and money because I don't like you.

Best,
Brandon, Owner of 99Gamers.com

#29 Reraise

Reraise

No Sale, No Buy!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:37 PM

Almost everything was in stock a few hours before the code went live, at around 8 am PST, everything suddenly vanished.

I was sat watching it for a sabertooth in particular, boom, OOS .

I hate these bullshit practices.

On the other hand, this coupon isnt exactly cheap either. I ordered the SWTOR wireless naga mouse from newegg on Monday for $60. Thats way cheaper than direct from razer with this coupon, and the 12$ delivery charge (newegg was free)

#30 Death by Kuvasz

Death by Kuvasz

Cheap Ass Buckeye

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:40 PM

I know I wanted to get the new Sabertooth and try it out but no such luck. I got the same "Thank you for your interest but this item is not available unfortunately for you because we had Bob in IT alter our inventory listings before the sale started, but feel free to buy it at full price tomorrow just seconds after the sale ends."

Snagged a 2013 Death Adder and Blackwidow Stealth for under a $100 bucks so can't really complain, who am I kidding sure I can, this is the internet.

Do these hold up well, I don't actually do a lot of computer gaming, most graphic arts and web design for school and a lot of reviews on Amazon said they are pretty solid and hefty. I need something that can take a bit of abuse because I use them all the time.
Posted Image