(dead) Brand New Two Worlds II Premium Edition [Import Germany] [PS3] $9.99 FSS

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#61 salty tbone

salty tbone

Flipmode Squad

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:04 PM

I really wish the premium edition came with an actual battle axe and not an in-game one, but for $10 I guess I'll settle.
[URL="http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/goozexprofile.asp?id=558134175419"][/URL]

#62 roundhouse

roundhouse

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:05 PM

This game is great. I picked up GotY version on PSN for $5 a few months back. I'm still playing through the pirate DLC. It's a shame about that bug in single player that keeps a lot of people from earning 2 of the trophies, it happened to me and I don't want to replay the whole game again just to get them. Also, the online is super dead. If it weren't for those things, I'd probably platinum this game.

All in all, like a lot of other Eastern European games it's not very polished, but I enjoyed it a lot more than Snorerim aka Skyrim. This game actually has an interesting story and good characters!
tl

#63 David Hibiki

David Hibiki

Well then...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:20 PM

Yeah it was about a year ago I bought this directly from Topware thru Amazon. Here's the old thread, but looks like It's a different edition (?) http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=315657

#64 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:33 PM

Two worlds [Import EU]

$5.99 FSS

Hmmm, should I bite or see if the GOTYs will come back?

EDIT: Oh wait...this is for the first Two Worlds...

#65 mars009

mars009

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:49 PM

Dang it got here too late :\

#66 Nesmaster75

Nesmaster75

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:26 AM

My Royal Edition went from shipping soon to not yet shipped. I'll be kind of bummed out if I don't this since I've wanted it for the longest time. It's not looking good though...
Posted Image

The O.C Re-runs on Soapnet
Remember The Black Donnellys? How about Saved?

#67 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:28 AM

ps3 velvet says back in stock on the 23rd- u can still order it for 9.99. have the velvet on 360 but 9.99 in amz credit for ps3 velvet ed works for me
my tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...718#post8655718

now playing:

-insert DC icon here- GUNLORD :hot:

#68 groundskeeper

groundskeeper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:41 AM

Just ordered the PS3 Velvet for the 23rd. Heres hoping...
CAG Not Found: Abort, Retry, Ignore?

#69 Link127

Link127

Dad gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:40 AM

This sucks, would have loved a Velvet :360: edition.

If anyone changes their mind and wants to get rid of it please let me know!

689866.png

#70 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:05 AM

Mine shipped fedex today royal xbox edt and xblades. I ordered before posting through. I bet they will restock maybe cause like i said before the 3rd party seller is the company that did the game. Mine comes sat will post condition when it comes in. So do not lose hope. :)

#71 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 19 January 2013 - 12:25 AM

Just received my Royal Edition.

The box is freaking massive, lol.

mew.gif?t=1406933044mew2.gif?t=1406933043

#72 Video-Gamer

Video-Gamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2013 - 01:20 AM

Those german skanks sure do know how to get my cawk hard

#73 MrBonk

MrBonk

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2013 - 01:38 AM

Wish it was 10$ for the PC version D:

#74 Perfect*Ending

Perfect*Ending

Cute Kelly

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2013 - 03:22 AM

Those german skanks sure do know how to get my cawk hard

Hehe...
Posted Image
Best in the World!

New Acronyms:
MSRP = Many Stupid Ridiculous Prices
SAD = Shitty Ass Deal

If you have a PS3, but are not gamesharing, you're doing it wrong.
Get a $60 game on day one for as low as $10?! :hot:
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=339425

#75 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2013 - 03:36 AM

Just received my Royal Edition.

The box is freaking massive, lol.

Come in good shape? You pick 1 day? :D

#76 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 19 January 2013 - 05:48 AM

Come in good shape? You pick 1 day? :D

It was in an unnecessarily big box, so it arrived in good shape.

It was the standard two day prime, but it was marked shipped basically a couple hours after I ordered it, so that was a nice surprise. :3

mew.gif?t=1406933044mew2.gif?t=1406933043

#77 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2013 - 05:07 PM

Got my German Import version of Two Worlds 1 Royal Edition, and the contents on the box don't list a letter opener, while it showed one in the website description O.o

EDIT: Apparantly, it's only the PC version that gets it according to the other listing on Amazon, not that big of a deal but just wanted to let others know.

659629.png?68329996

#78 eulogywerd21

eulogywerd21

APPLAUSE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2013 - 07:22 PM

Even though I was 99% sure I ordered the Royal version, I did however receive the PAL Velvet edition today from FedEx. So, um... I'm pretty sure this does me zero fucking good.

Edit: Okay. According to several reviews/comments on Amazon, even if it says PAL on the front of TW2 Velvet, it will still play in a NTSC Xbox (confirmed) That's great, but I'll have a bitch of a time convincing people when I try to resell it.

Edited by eulogywerd21, 19 January 2013 - 07:51 PM.

#79 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2013 - 07:54 PM

It was in an unnecessarily big box, so it arrived in good shape.

It was the standard two day prime, but it was marked shipped basically a couple hours after I ordered it, so that was a nice surprise. :3

Cool. Fedfarts lazy here the sat guy and never came his reason was biz closed... This lazy driver keeps doing it and sick of calling to complain. I wish i could select carrier ups rocks. Rescheduled for mon...

#80 bonkers1978

bonkers1978

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 19 January 2013 - 08:32 PM

Just got my Velvet edition today. The slip cover is in very bad shape and it wasn't shrink wrap all the way.

#81 Lucian

Lucian

Officer Friendly

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2013 - 08:44 PM

Just got my Velvet edition today. The slip cover is in very bad shape and it wasn't shrink wrap all the way.

I got my velvet ed yesterday and I got a bunch of someone else's shrink wrap. Mine was in good shape. Thanks OP.
Posted Image

#82 Kazaganthi

Kazaganthi

Blue Rogue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 12:20 AM

Missed this thread :(

I wish we had a unified thread I could subscribe to and check my subscriptions often so I wouldn't miss out on cheap CE's!

#83 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:33 AM

Thanks OP. I got my Royal CE today. Completely sealed with no major damage. When I initially tried to order I got the OOS message but then you posted it said it was back ordered and was able to get an order in then.

Spoiler

#84 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:41 PM

Thanks OP. I got my Royal CE today. Completely sealed with no major damage. When I initially tried to order I got the OOS message but then you posted it said it was back ordered and was able to get an order in then.

Spoiler

Happy to help and glad enough people believed me you could buy backordered.;)

#85 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 04:38 PM

I just got mine. I was meh when i opened the amazon box i heard rattling inside and it was reshrink wrapped. I dont think that is new in my eyes. I am ok about it for the price but topware is known for meh things from the strat guide fiasco. The figure was fine it was just loose inside.

The x blades is PAL region and arghhh about that since topware goofed on listing it and it was resealed and badly done. I hope it works on my region...

Even with the bait and switch saying new then sending used i am happy i bought it. I will never trust that company again through.

I bought this to not resell so well worth it.

#86 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 04:56 PM

I just got mine. I was meh when i opened the amazon box i heard rattling inside and it was reshrink wrapped. I dont think that is new in my eyes. I am ok about it for the price but topware is known for meh things from the strat guide fiasco. The figure was fine it was just loose inside.

The x blades is PAL region and arghhh about that since topware goofed on listing it and it was resealed and badly done. I hope it works on my region...

Even with the bait and switch saying new then sending used i am happy i bought it. I will never trust that company again through.

I bought this to not resell so well worth it.

Way back when there was a 50% off these GOTY CE's, there were similar comments made about the repackaging. I believe the conclusion was that it's how they all are packaged. If someone who bought it during the first sale can confirm this, that'd be great.

Edited by shivan128, 21 January 2013 - 05:58 PM.
grammar

edaa9c273976.png

My tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=301364

Currently Playing:  :vita: Dragon Fantasy book 2, :3ds: Link's Awakening, :360: DDP SDOJ, :ps3: Rocksmith 2014, :ps4: Dynasty Warriors 8

#87 salty tbone

salty tbone

Flipmode Squad

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 04:58 PM

If it makes you feel any better, every Royal Edition I ever saw at Gamestop had crappy shrinkwrap. I got my copy when the price dropped to $40 or $50, and I went to several stores trying to find one that looked "normal." I'm not saying yours wasn't re-shrinkwrapped especially since your figure was loose, but I think Topware employs some kid with a blowdryer and cheap shrinkwrap to package their games.
[URL="http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/goozexprofile.asp?id=558134175419"][/URL]

#88 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 05:55 PM

If it makes you feel any better, every Royal Edition I ever saw at Gamestop had crappy shrinkwrap. I got my copy when the price dropped to $40 or $50, and I went to several stores trying to find one that looked "normal." I'm not saying yours wasn't re-shrinkwrapped especially since your figure was loose, but I think Topware employs some kid with a blowdryer and cheap shrinkwrap to package their games.

Yeah i looked again and the box in the back has a sticker saying New. I think amazon fullfilled items get those from my exp. The x blades wrap was half off to. But royal edition box was sealed with some kind of artwork wrap just looks like someone put new white sticker on it and wrapped it. Nice deal through even if it was used for me atleast. The figure looks nice in the mini display box.

#89 groundskeeper

groundskeeper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:21 AM

My velvet PS3 copy just went into shipping soon at Amazon. I didn't think it would happen but thanks OP!
CAG Not Found: Abort, Retry, Ignore?

#90 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:39 AM

My velvet PS3 copy just went into shipping soon at Amazon. I didn't think it would happen but thanks OP!

Glad to help. ;)