(dead) Brand New Two Worlds II Premium Edition [Import Germany] [PS3] $9.99 FSS

[quote name='gubmccargen']Wow, great deal. The game was a bit too clunky for me even as a WRPG-lover but the extras alone make this tempting.[/QUOTE]
Yeah clunky is right but the goodies rock. Enjoy everyone.

It just let me buy a Xbox 360 version, with delivery this Sat Jan 19. It did act a little hinky. Kept asking me to sign in again and again, but I got a confirmation.

edit: Shit. Now it's back to $58.99. I hope they don't cancel my order :(

[quote name='cjenvy']nothing on that link and i can't add the item to my cart from my saved for later = DEAD[/QUOTE]
I just did it when i posted before. Maybe dead now will test again and other stuff not dead...

Now it is dead you missed out backorder now gone.

Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.

Sorry you missed. I will cancel 2nd backorder one maybe they re add it

[quote name='etcrane']So many editions ... there are two german editions ... which is better?[/QUOTE]
I wish i knew to import ce stuff hard to find.

I've had the 360 Royal Edition and PS3 Velvet Edition in my cart for months now (I almost bought them at 29.99 numerous times), and I just happened to get out of bed to check my computer and I saw this. Thanks, OP! I was able to get both of them!

Went ahead and ordered a copy of the "Velvet Game of the Year" edition. Couldn't pass it up for $10, especially with the DLC included.

Thanks for the heads up!

No problem prices like this was hard not to post. I edited main post many times xblades 3 left it sold fast once i put in topic to. :)

[quote name='cjenvy']Velvet 360 is dead too man ive had that in my cart for ages not sure why i didnt pull trigger did pull on xblades though[/QUOTE]
Ok thanks will update op.

It should be interesting to hear about the condition of some of these. If I'm not mistaken, in the past people have complained about receiving what appear to be resealed/repackaged boxes with loose, damaged, or missing contents inside.

Was able to get the Velvet edition for 360 and the German Royal import, wanted the one with the statue but was too slow, thanks for the post though OP!

[quote name='winterlane']It should be interesting to hear about the condition of some of these. If I'm not mistaken, in the past people have complained about receiving what appear to be resealed/repackaged boxes with loose, damaged, or missing contents inside.[/QUOTE]
Amazon got bad with that now even if bought from amazon itself and AWD and fullfilled by amazon. Atleast easy returns. If it comes used and everything there score for the price but neg for feedback. Will post when mine comes sat.

I had the 360 Royal edition in my cart with "14 left" showing but couldn't check out. I consoled myself with the German edition for some reason. I have issues ...

Thanks OP. Was able to get a Velvet edition.

[quote name='etcrane']http://www.amazon.com/Worlds-Premium-Edition-Germany-Xbox-360/dp/B0035FYXNM/ref=pd_rhf_dp_p_t_4_6WGX

Still available ... a little different, comes with a pin and I believe the bonus disc, soundtrack and cards[/QUOTE]
I like :D will pass cause i got the bigger edition but that is nice. I plan to give my cousin my vanilla edt.

81GBrzckY7L._AA1500_.jpg

Thanks for heads up OP. As a collector I ordered 1 of each, even the weird Germany Import Version since it seemed to contain different items than the UK/US Version. (T-shirt and letter opener)

[quote name='Nesmaster75']I've had the 360 Royal Edition and PS3 Velvet Edition in my cart for months now (I almost bought them at 29.99 numerous times), and I just happened to get out of bed to check my computer and I saw this. Thanks, OP! I was able to get both of them![/QUOTE]

I don't see any mention of a statue for the import one.

Hmmm .. so I ordered the Premium German import ... and just decided to grab the PS3 velvet edition ...

and I have the main game and DLC from a steam sale ... damn, maybe this was sort of silly ... but for $9.99 I feel like I can make money back if I decide not to keep these.

BTW the seller that sold these are the ones that made it so we should have no problems with the items. Thank god us caggers got first dibs on these.

Just a FYI when I got these years ago the games looked a bit used and the edtion wasn't sealed. I also ended up getting a partial refund because one of the items was missing, a pin or something? Finger prints on the disc. So YMMV being fully wrapped/new but for $10 I wouldn't complain.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']I like :D will pass cause i got the bigger edition but that is nice. I plan to give my cousin my vanilla edt.

81GBrzckY7L._AA1500_.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I went ahead and ordered this edition since I missed out on the others and ill sell my Xbox copy.Is the game region free on PS3? If not I guess I'll keep it sealed.But seriously who gave this game GOTY?

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Just a FYI when I got these years ago the games looked a bit used and the edtion wasn't sealed. I also ended up getting a partial refund because one of the items was missing, a pin or something? Finger prints on the disc. So YMMV being fully wrapped/new but for $10 I wouldn't complain.[/QUOTE]
This was sold from the company that made the game not a unknown seller.

[quote name='hwmusic']lololol goty? this game is shite[/QUOTE]
The game is fun coop playing with friends but it is just ok. The extras is why most of us bought it. Why even click this thread if you hated the game?... :roll:

Well worth it and the imported stuff was nice to if you collect such things. You can not make everyone happy. ;)
Also love how people 1 star threads cause they missed a good deal. It makes the op want to post more deals haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back