(DEAD) Game of Thrones S2 (bluray) $27.99 pre-order at FYE

VIDEOGAME IGODI

CAGiversary!
http://www.fye.com/Game-of-Thrones-...productId151585161VVcatId501427VVviewprod.htm

$27.99 +$3.99 (s&h)

Don't forget to tell Amazon about these prices using their feedback system. By doing so, it will be more likely that they will match.

Here's how you tell Amazon:

1. Find the product you're looking for.

2. Scroll down to the 'product details' section (If you start reading customer reviews, you've scrolled down too far).

3. In the 'product details' section, you'll see options to 'update product info,' 'give feedback on images,' and 'tell us about a lower price.'

4. Click 'tell us about a lower price.'

PS- I saw this deal on blu-ray.com.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Slappybob']Not a bad price, but I am going to hold out for the Best Buy special box editions.[/QUOTE]

Do we know BB is doing that again?

(I would totally be in for Greyjoy one)

[quote name='henry00x']why does it say "format dvd"?[/QUOTE]
All of their blurays say 'format dvd'; This deal is 100% bluray version.

:)

[quote name='Rumors']They charge before or when it.ships?[/QUOTE]

I was curious about that too so I looked into their pre-order policy. They charge the moment you order it.

Ordered one. I got my girlfriend this cd she said she wanted the other day with it for cheap used to get the free shipping. I kinda doubt I find it cheaper than this by release week and if I do I can just cancel my order and get a refund.

I'm holding out for a Best Buy packaging too, I'm glad to see season 2 will be close to the season 1 price range!

[quote name='Slappybob']Not a bad price, but I am going to hold out for the Best Buy special box editions.[/QUOTE]
If they have them.

There has been no word of special boxes like S1.

What're the odds of this price holding till release? I also plan on getting my copy from Best Buy, but it'd be nice to PM it day one from here (I think that would be the first time like ever someone found a lower price at FYE on a day one release).

[quote name='styl3s']If they have them.

There has been no word of special boxes like S1.[/QUOTE]

Looks like Best Buy is doing them again.

http://forum.blu-ray.com/showpost.php?p=7011055&postcount=67

I already pre-ordered from Amazon, don't care about special covers. Reported the lower price, hopefully a bunch of people do and they match. I don't like FYE at all and would rather not order from there, so I'll take my chances that the Amazon price drops.

[quote name='dmaul1114']Looks like Best Buy is doing them again.

http://forum.blu-ray.com/showpost.php?p=7011055&postcount=67[/QUOTE]

Those aren't from BB, those are for Spain (look at the muvis.es watermark). It's just a rumor at this point that BB will have them.

Futureshop will be getting the Greyjoy and Lannister ones so those are what I'd expect BB to have too, if anything.

M2203708.jpg

m2203709.jpg

Anyone know any of the details for the digital copy this time around. I know for the release last time it included UV for Flixster, Itunes, and a Vudu Copy. I was hoping it was the same.

[quote name='jgiovanni']My 1st season did not include any digital copies, were they supposed to?[/QUOTE]

The first run of them did not. The more recent ones that they have put out have them. I'm really bummed that I got mine right when it came out. I would love to have both with digital copies.

After the horrible mess that their Season 1 bluray release was, I am a little skeptical about this. A large amount of their blurays had playing issues on at least one of the discs.

I don't think amazon will PM this so I just went ahead and ordered one before they change the price. I don't think it'll go lower than $30 anytime soon so I figure I might as well just hop on it while I can. Maybe season one dropped to this price quickly but I don't really remember.

[quote name='illmatic21']I don't think amazon will PM this so I just went ahead and ordered one before they change the price. I don't think it'll go lower than $30 anytime soon so I figure I might as well just hop on it while I can. Maybe season one dropped to this price quickly but I don't really remember.[/QUOTE]

Season 1 was $35 or something like that when it came out, so $30 or so is pretty realistic IMO.

Esp since we don't know all the retailer exclusive details yet.

Come on Amazon, there is no way I am paying more for season 2 than season 1.....
*grumbles* stupid season made changes to the plot from the books on a ton of stuff......*grumbles*

That is a pretty good price! According to Camelegg.com Amazon hasn't dropped Season 1 Blu Ray that cheap (lowest looks to be $38.99). Although I dont think Camelegg tracks gold box prices. Recent ebay sales for Season 1 Blu ray are no where near that cheap either.

You can pick a cheaper shipping @ $2.99. There is also tax. I ended up paying $32.99 with shipping + tax. Good Deal!

Wasting my time was worth it... please report to Amazon. I already have it on pre-order there. Hope they honor the low price. Do it!

[quote name='UjnHunter']Wasting my time was worth it... please report to Amazon. I already have it on pre-order there. Hope they honor the low price. Do it![/QUOTE]

Same. If not, took me like 30 seconds max. I hate FYE and will keep my Amazon order regardless.

[quote name='roger watersmelon']It's $57.99 now, which makes me suspect that someone hit the wrong key while they were entering the price. I wonder if these will get cancelled.[/QUOTE]

Hope they don't cancel. I need my Game of Thrones fix!

[quote name='roger watersmelon']It's $57.99 now, which makes me suspect that someone hit the wrong key while they were entering the price. I wonder if these will get cancelled.[/QUOTE]

Bah, was just going to order this too!

Got one. Funny they charge my credit card right away but It can take them up to two months to refund my money from the date of cancellation

Thank you for your recent order at FYE.

This email is to confirm the cancellation for the item listed below. At the time that your order was placed, the price of the item was incorrect on our website. Because of this error, we have cancelled the item from your order. No further action is required on your part. If your credit card or gift card was charged, a refund has been processed back to the original method of payment. Please allow up to two billing cycles for your refund credit to appear on your credit card statement.

Lame. Last time I buy something from FYE.

I hate FYE, they always end up cancelling any order I get a half way decent deal on.

That being said I was at Walmart and saw that you can preorder S2 for $34.xx. You pay in full now and get a blu-ray case that contains a few special features and I think S2E1.

It also comes with a voucher that has a code that you use on a website to get the actual season mailed to you when it releases so that you don't have to go back to the store to pick it up. Not sure if it'll arrive on day one but I though the $34.xx was a halfway decent price

just wanted post they cancled mine too an up to two months to refund? sound like a bait an switch to me will never use them again even if was a price error

bread's done
Back