Want: Gift Cards (Amazon, Best Buy, Kmart, etc.) Have: PayPal

GBAstar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
62 (100%)
Update: Want Gift Cards; Primarily Amazon but will buy almost anything if the price is right.

If you have something and want to get rid of it bump the thread or send me a PM. I'm looking for a discount a few % better then what I'd earn from a cashback site plus the 2% I get from my CC.

Also--given that it is nearing the holidays AND we have a console launch coming up I'm going to be a little extra wary of trading with users I'm not familiar with or who have feedback primarily from users I'm not familiar with. It doesn't mean we can't trade but I will need to take extra precautions.

Last edited by a moderator:
are you seriously looking for codes? I have a best buy gc for $30. what's that worth to you in paypal?

[quote name='strizay']are you seriously looking for codes? I have a best buy gc for $30. what's that worth to you in paypal?[/QUOTE]

What do you mean by code? I was referring to the numbers on the back of the Gift Card... I'm not interested in someones RZ Certificates or account specific coupons for obvious reasons.

so are you interested? Do you want me to send you a pic of the back of the card with my name tagged so you know it's legit?

[quote name='CallOfGoaty']I have a 10$ iTunes Gift card. Don't know what to do with it. PM me if you are interested.[/QUOTE]

Thanks but iTunes is about the only thing I don't use.

bread's done
Back