Photo
- - - - -

The Last of Us (PS3) Survival Edition, Post-Pandemic Edition coming May 7th

• Please log in to reply
334 replies to this topic

#271 JCrichton

JCrichton

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:05 PM

Gamestop doesn't charge your card until it ships, correct?

Yup.

#272 HomieGFunk03

HomieGFunk03

The Pied Piper of Gaming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:23 PM

I went in store today to preorder but the employee there said it still sold out in store. Anyone else try preordering in-store?

I'm having the SO check after work.

I learned my lesson and locked in one online but hopefully stores open it up today or tomorrow.

#273 ShadowAssassin

ShadowAssassin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:27 PM

Maybe they opened it up again, because people cancelled orders? Not sure, but it is a possibility. If they don't charge right away, if anyone wants these, I wouldn't wait. I'd pre-order online now just in case. At least get your pre-order in, and if they open it back up in stores down the road, you can always cancel the online order whenever you want. You have until May.

#274 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:32 PM

Maybe they opened it up again, because people cancelled orders? Not sure, but it is a possibility. If they don't charge right away, if anyone wants these, I wouldn't wait. I'd pre-order online now just in case. At least get your pre-order in, and if they open it back up in stores down the road, you can always cancel the online order whenever you want. You have until May.

Could be but if that's the case they'll be gone again by tomorrow. Like you say though LOCK IT IN NOW and you can cancel if you want or worst case return it later. Please don't wait and then complain when it's gone again.

#275 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:36 PM

it's available for order again online

Strange. Anyone know if in store pre-orders open again as well?

Currently playing:
:ps3: God of War: Ascension - :)

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#276 GodofGambler

GodofGambler

God of Gambler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:38 PM

In for one online order with SAVER code. Works great with Discover card or you can use Fatwallet. ^_^

#277 NiiNJA

NiiNJA

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:41 PM

saver isn't working for me?

#278 jiggyteddy

jiggyteddy

Frugal As Can Be

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:44 PM

I was in a store this morning and was told they were sold out not available any more.
Posted Image
Totally legit rewards app! Join shopkick on your smartphone then use promo code: tomato6347 to get 50 kicks instantly! I earned $360 in BB certificates for calendar year 2012 thanks to shopkick!

Now playing:
Metal Gear Rising, Fight Night Champion, and Dynasty Warriors 7.

My twitter is @jiggyteddy for my random ramblings...

#279 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:49 PM

In for one online order with SAVER code. Works great with Discover card or you can use Fatwallet. ^_^

How much is Fatwallet giving?

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#280 tingram83

tingram83

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:52 PM

Just called GS and they are not pre-ordering L of U PPE at the store.

#281 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:54 PM

^"Us" abbreviated to "U"....

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#282 Jrod87

Jrod87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:52 PM

I'm not finding the Survival Edition on BBY.com, am I blind?

#283 starmask2k3

starmask2k3

CAG MASTER'S

• Trading Ban

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:18 AM

I'm not finding the Survival Edition on BBY.com, am I blind?

Idk how many fingers do i have up and also order the last of us PPE on Gamestop.com if Gamestop store does the pre-orders again I may pre-order in the store

#284 spicoli420

spicoli420

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:03 AM

I think this will go out of stock again within the next 12 hours. Order Order Order!!

#285 GodofGambler

GodofGambler

God of Gambler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:20 AM

saver isn't working for me?

Ignore expiration date after enterring "SAVER" in promo code. Then checkout, shipping address, billing address, and there's a list of shipping option, you will find Value Shipping at $0.00 free!

The Last of Us Post-Pandemic Edition

$159.99

Ship this package to:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Subtotal:

Posted Image

$159.99

Posted Image

Estimated Tax:

Posted Image

$14.40

Posted Image

Handling:

Posted Image

$0.00

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Total:

Posted Image

$174.39

Posted Image

Shipping Method:
Value - $0.00

#286 GodofGambler

GodofGambler

God of Gambler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:23 AM

How much is Fatwallet giving?

Discover gives you 5% when you login Discover website and click retailer "Gamestop" when shopping. You will need Discover card.

Probably 2.5% from Fatwallet.

Cash Back Amount
  • 1.0% Cash Back on Consoles and Select Electronics
  • 1.5% Cash Back on Downloadable Content and Points
  • 2.5% Cash Back on Most Items
Restrictions for Use
  • Gift Card Details: Cash Back not valid on gift card purchases or redemptions.
  • Cash Back not available on Notebooks, Laptops, or Tablets
  • Cash Back not available on Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black w/ Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time & $20 GameStop gift card bundle.

#287 GodofGambler

GodofGambler

God of Gambler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:27 AM

Just called GS and they are not pre-ordering L of U PPE at the store.

Just preorder online and you get some cashback through Discover or Fatwallet or some other cashback websites. Plus, that way, you can be sure you get the right order. And plus, free shipping! (I think free shipping is really what sold me. I can always cancel anway.)

#288 ImpurePhoen1x

ImpurePhoen1x

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:46 AM

Just preorder online and you get some cashback through Discover or Fatwallet or some other cashback websites. Plus, that way, you can be sure you get the right order. And plus, free shipping! (I think free shipping is really what sold me. I can always cancel anway.)

Is Fatwallet worth it?
Posted Image

#289 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:32 AM

Discover gives you 5% when you login Discover website and click retailer "Gamestop" when shopping. You will need Discover card.

The best part about Discover's cash back is that you can buy $50 GS giftcards for $45 (cash back dollars).

Currently playing:

fyreboltx.png

#290 Jrod87

Jrod87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:44 AM

Idk how many fingers do i have up and also order the last of us PPE on Gamestop.com if Gamestop store does the pre-orders again I may pre-order in the store

I refuse to spend over $100 on a game. No thanks.

#291 RedFoxCommando

RedFoxCommando

I Am Spartacus!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:28 AM

I tried to go in store and pre-order the Post-Pandemic Edition but they still aren't taking pre-orders in store so I came home and pre-ordered online.

#292 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:34 AM

I tried to go in store and pre-order the Post-Pandemic Edition but they still aren't taking pre-orders in store so I came home and pre-ordered online.

Yeah, it's kinda weird how it sold out online in a day, was available in stores for a few days after that, and then it came back online.

I think they probably cut online pre-orders to see how many they'd need to ship to stores and then re-listed the remaining stock online. It probably is limited enough that they're taking some precautions.

Currently playing:

fyreboltx.png

#293 spicoli420

spicoli420

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:38 AM

I wonder if they are first checking the demand of this edition to determine how many to make. There is certainly plenty of time to make the statues........or is there?

#294 scblueeyedguy

scblueeyedguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:21 AM

Yeah I went to the store today too. Sucks they can't order more when it's available online. They should also start a wait list. You have X days to pick up or the next person on the wait list gets a chance to buy it.

#295 starmask2k3

starmask2k3

CAG MASTER'S

• Trading Ban

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:28 AM

They should have store pick up

#296 RedFoxCommando

RedFoxCommando

I Am Spartacus!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:47 AM

I'm not missing out on this one like I did with the Ultimate Loot Chest. It better be a damn good statue because you get a lot less content for more money compared to the ULC. For $160 it should have really come with the art book and then some.

#297 JCrichton

JCrichton

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:49 AM

They should have store pick up

With the size of the boxes these are coming in and the size of GS stores I'm not surprised they aren't taking any more in-store pre-orders.

#298 Bandersnatch84

Bandersnatch84

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:03 AM

Just can't bring myself to pull the trigger on the post pandemic. :cold:

#299 Madrocsz

Madrocsz

It's a Trap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:45 AM

Just ordered one on GS website, will have to sit on it, 160$ and it doesnt have stuff that comes with survival edition kinda wierd to me

MadrocSZ.png

#300 henry00x

henry00x

Chosen One

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:50 AM

Just ordered one on GS website, will have to sit on it, 160$ and it doesnt have stuff that comes with survival edition kinda wierd to me

the only thing not included is the artbook which you can purchase separately on amazon currently for $26 right now

http://www.amazon.co...ils_o01_s00_i00

the statue on the other hand will not be available anywhere else other than by purchasing the PPE through GS, once its gone, its gone for good