Band Hero/GH/PowerGig Bundles Xbox/Ps3 $29.99 at Tuesday Morning Stores 2/10

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#31 Pookymeister

Pookymeister

I like almonds

• Super Moderators

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:30 PM

Only found PS2 stuff at the store near work - and some Ps3 keyboard RB3 bundles. Grabbed GH5 Guitar PS2 and GH:WT Dual Guitar bundles for $15.

Going to hit up one on the way home too.

#32 Chedeng88

Chedeng88

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:07 PM

To those who ordered online, anybody who has their shipments already en route?

Mine is still "Shipment Pending".

#33 brennjc

brennjc

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:27 PM

I placed my order last Friday and I got an instant email notification and funds were removed from my bank account. In order for me to get order status, I had to call customer service, and they told me the order processed, they are just waiting on shipment, which usually occurs in 3-4 business days, so it should ship either today or tomorrow for me. I guess my order status is "Shipment Pending" as well... :)

#34 AllFrankedUp

AllFrankedUp

Posted 14 February 2013 - 03:39 AM

Sold out online already. Anyone have any other good leads for a whole band bundle for ps3?

648665.png

#35 Lord Chabelo

Lord Chabelo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 03:46 AM

Checked three stores, only PS3 versions for Band Hero, Power Gig. PS2 versions of Guitar Hero III, Aerosmith and World Tour. PS3 and Wii versions of Rock Band keyboards and all versions of DJ Hero.
Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

#36 chelosera91

chelosera91

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 04:30 AM

I placed my order on friday and it shipped on Monday from TX, its now in NJ and its supposed to be delivered tomorrow.
Posted Image

#37 whitereflection

whitereflection

Shake well before serving

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 06:26 AM

Sold out online already. Anyone have any other good leads for a whole band bundle for ps3?

If you only need the instruments, get the PS2 bundle from Gamestop for $20 since they are the same as the PS3 instruments.

#38 AllFrankedUp

AllFrankedUp

Posted 14 February 2013 - 07:05 AM

If you only need the instruments, get the PS2 bundle from Gamestop for $20 since they are the same as the PS3 instruments.

Sold out online. One store, 25 miles away, has "Low Stock".

648665.png

#39 fatmanforlife99

fatmanforlife99

I need a weapon.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:26 AM

There's a store in Dallas Texas called "Tuesday Morning" I'm not sure if there is more of these stores in other states you can check.Starting Feb.10 Band Hero (full set guitar, drums ,and mic for $29.99 reg $159

Hey which one did you go to? The one in Farmers Branch? Any stock left?

There are those who said this day would never come. What are they to say now?

#40 Chedeng88

Chedeng88

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:04 PM

I placed my order last Friday and I got an instant email notification and funds were removed from my bank account. In order for me to get order status, I had to call customer service, and they told me the order processed, they are just waiting on shipment, which usually occurs in 3-4 business days, so it should ship either today or tomorrow for me. I guess my order status is "Shipment Pending" as well... :)

Pfff... they have just cancelled my order. What a Fuck company.

#41 smokeyp31

smokeyp31

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:48 PM

How much is the rockband keyboard for Ps3?

#42 MR_E

MR_E

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 10:16 PM

How much is the rockband keyboard for Ps3?

Pretty sure they were marked $19.99 at the store I went to.

#43 The Prize Fighter Inferno

The Prize Fighter Inferno

Posted 16 February 2013 - 12:24 AM

Only the PS3 version of Band Hero (and tons of PS2 GH stuff) was in stock at Chalfont, PA location. Picked up the only "Walmart exclusive" DJ Hero 2 Party Pack for 360 (Both games, two turntables, one mic) for $14.99.

#44 Nate Nanjo

Nate Nanjo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 12:50 AM

Go figure. I had one near me I didn't know about. I found a Renegade Edition of DJ Hero for the 360 that I picked up, but if someone can find one for the PS3. I'd be willing to trade.

Yea, mine also had about 4-5 more of those PS3 RB3 Keyboards as well.

#45 Downhome

Downhome

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 03:47 AM

I never saw this thread, but my wife wanted to go into the Tuesday Morning store in Buford, GA and I just happened to stumble into this sale, to my shock. I bought the Band Hero set for PS3 for $29.99 and the Rock Band 3 Keyboard/Game combo for Wii for $14.99. I will be honest, I was just about more happy with the keyboard/game combo than the other since I've never had a chance to play these games with a keyboard since it came out.

#46 Oblivieon

Oblivieon

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 12:22 PM

Never been to a Tuesday Morning. Found out there are several around me. Hit up a couple of them and scored all kinds of stuff. Couldn't find the Band Hero complete bundle but did find a 3rd Party PS3 Guitar for $4.99. Also picked up Koss Tony Bennett Headphones for $50.00 along with a few other things. I loved the stores! Thanks OP!

#47 Chedeng88

Chedeng88

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:49 PM

Anybody else has their Band Hero kit orders cancelled?

#48 JKSonic

JKSonic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:12 PM

The only thing I'd be interested in would be a 360 Rock Band 2 drum set. Those are pretty hard to find though and fairly expensive when you do.

233526.png

www.kulhaphotography.com (abandoned houses, portraits, etc)

www.abstractedrealism.com (boudoir, pinup)

#49 MR_E

MR_E

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:09 PM

Checked again this weekend and didn't see any band hero bundles (despite a picture of it on a sale printout plastered on the game table)...or any empty space for them or sign that they'd been there. Looks like my store probably didn't get them in.

They probably did me a favor by removing the temptation, anyway. The last thing I need to do is to spend $30 and deal with warranty issues on bad cords/pedals for another fake drum kit I don't have room for...lol

#50 nixmahn

nixmahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:24 PM

Wow, never heard of them before but apparently they do have stores in socal and I've drove past one a thousand times without ever noticing them.

Thanks for the heads up OP!!!

Thanks OP, already have a set so no plans to get another but I did stop by to see what this store actually is and they had some. I too have drive past this tons of times and never knew about this store. It was a little hole in the wall.

On another note, anyone else know of theses types of chains that resell discounted items due to overstock or discontinued items? I never knew this store existed but there are 3 within 15 miles of me. Theres gotta be other chains like these.

#51 SnoT

SnoT

Twat Twat?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:28 AM

Hmm there's one in Belden village area here in ohio. I should check it out tommorow.

SnoT8282.png

#52 brennjc

brennjc

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:31 AM

Anybody else has their Band Hero kit orders cancelled?

Yep, got the dreaded cancellation email this morning. :roll:

#53 Chedeng88

Chedeng88

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:36 AM

Yep, got the dreaded cancellation email this morning. :roll:

I wonder if anybody who ordered online actually received their order. :roll:

#54 chelosera91

chelosera91

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:55 AM

I wonder if anybody who ordered online actually received their order. :roll:

I did, last thursday. But its still unopened, no time this weekend lol
Posted Image

#55 ohnoitschris

ohnoitschris

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:49 AM

Pretty sure they were marked $19.99 at the store I went to.

FWIW I saw a RB3 keyboard bundle for PS3 for $19.99 at my local Gamestop a few days ago. Good deal and all but I'm surprised how common they are. Not too long ago I bought a 360 RB3 keyboard for $55 used and thought I was getting a hell of a deal

#56 whitereflection

whitereflection

Shake well before serving

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:10 AM

The 360 keyboards are more rare. You'll find the PS3 bundles that low everywhere because a lot more people play the game on Xbox.

#57 TheCro

TheCro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:14 AM

Apparently we have Tuesday Morning here. I found out just because there's people in the street holding signs talking about the store closing....50% off seems nice.

#58 AllFrankedUp

AllFrankedUp

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:46 PM

In Houston, the Portsmouth location has a TON! Picked up a ps3 set, and of course, the wires on the bass pedal are falling apart. Just filed a claim on Activisions really shitty support website. Hopefully I hear something back. Is there a number I can call?

648665.png

#59 Gore

Gore

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:28 AM

Got Power Gig (guitar + game). 19.99. I may get a band hero later on. There's about 4 band hero, 25 tony hawk, 3 dj hero left out. I've had much trouble with detachable guitars.

How is the guitar w band hero?

#60 SangesTheLurker

SangesTheLurker

This is good, right? I mean, it doesn't suck...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:12 AM

On another note, anyone else know of theses types of chains that resell discounted items due to overstock or discontinued items? I never knew this store existed but there are 3 within 15 miles of me. Theres gotta be other chains like these.

Big Lots is the common one, and I know around "these here parts" we've seen a crop of Ocean State Job Lot stores pop-up.

Back on topic, finally made my way to TM to fiiiiiind... a load of PS2: GH bundles, BH bundles, PS3 RB keyboards and some DJ Hero-es. Boo, nothing for me. I did manage to snag a Get Fuzzy book on double-clearance for $2.xx so not a total loss I guess.

25u01gl.gif
I think I may have a problem...