Street Fighter 25th Anniversary Collector's Set (X360) $70 at Amazon

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#31 geogerf

geogerf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:55 PM

i love me some sf. i would def be in, but haven't activated xbox live in a long time, so that kind of kills it for me.

#32 crookshow

crookshow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 04:16 PM

Tempting to use my amazon credits towards this, but I already own all the games on 360. Would have bit if it was PS3.

#33 oasisboy

oasisboy

Posted 21 February 2013 - 04:17 PM

Not sure I say 19.99- 29.99 A lot of people was turned off by the dlc. The cd's were nice but game discs appeal more to the fans. IMO They will need to unload all the unsold ones.

this looked like a quick cash in and I think the fans noticed because I usually by anything street fighter related and after I read the contents I was side eyeing it.

At the lowest I see this selling is $40. People will buy it at this price. To say it will hit $20 is just plain ludicrous. This is street fighter we are talking about not Ninja gaiden.
[IMG]http://http://profile.mygamercard.net/conejo%20mexicano[/IMG]

#34 eastx

eastx

The Fighting Bomber

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 04:20 PM

At the lowest I see this selling is $40. People will buy it at this price. To say it will hit $20 is just plain ludicrous. This is street fighter we are talking about not Ninja gaiden.

Agreed.

#35 commandercody83

commandercody83

SAMURAI!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 04:34 PM

I've seen the PS3 version used at a V-Stock for $60. Almost bought it then.

#36 The Punisher

The Punisher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:04 PM

I agree with you. There is so much stuff in this ce. Maybe between $30-$40.
But mostly people would buy if it did hit $40. I got this during the BB deal of the day ($80) and used my amex halo promo so its kinda like i got it for $50.

#37 binici

binici

www.TheTradeBox.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 06:23 PM

Hum... tempting indeed! I might have to bite, since there are so many cool things that come in this set.

#38 EYEL1NER

EYEL1NER

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 06:31 PM

I've been watching it on its current cycle of getting cheaper before going back up and I am pretty tempted. I've wanted it since launch. I might hold off and hope for $59.99 soon. Or I might get it today, I don't know yet.

#39 Asgardian

Asgardian

Crazy Ass Game Collector

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 06:44 PM

I am not a big SF fan and I have yet to buy any of the newer SF games since there are so many it confuses the shit out of me which one to get.

Why are people preferring the PS3 version over the X360?

Does the X360 version still come with two blu-ray discs?

Thanks!
Have a good read of the awesome FAQ by AtlanteanMan.
Posted Image
Then post in the DAISENRYAKU PERFECT HD Suggestion Thread and Information Page:
http://community.us..../thread/3416427
Show your support to bring this awesome strategy title to North America!

#40 Lemstar

Lemstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 06:51 PM

"PS3 owners will receive an extra four games as well as extra DLC. Download codes will be included for all three Street Fighter Alpha games — PSOne Classics on PSN, as well as the PSP game, Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max. Collectors will also get all the Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike Online Edition DLC.

If that wasn’t enough, PS3 gamers also get 175 PSN avatars. That’s surely a lifetime’s supply."

Also, I'm still looking for someone who wants the PS3 DLC and games to trade their 360 DLC and games with.

#41 MageSerge

MageSerge

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 07:31 PM

I bit, the only game I had from the collection was Street Fighter II HD Remix.

#42 EYEL1NER

EYEL1NER

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 07:33 PM

I bit, the only game I had from the collection was Street Fighter II HD Remix.

I actually have 3 of the 4 (missing AE). I want it for the figure, box, AE, and all the DLC.

#43 mike.m

mike.m

Posted 21 February 2013 - 10:08 PM

"PS3 owners will receive an extra four games as well as extra DLC. Download codes will be included for all three Street Fighter Alpha games — PSOne Classics on PSN, as well as the PSP game, Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max. Collectors will also get all the Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike Online Edition DLC.

If that wasn’t enough, PS3 gamers also get 175 PSN avatars. That’s surely a lifetime’s supply."

Also, I'm still looking for someone who wants the PS3 DLC and games to trade their 360 DLC and games with.

I'll trade you when mine comes in. I already have everything on 360.

#44 breakin2

breakin2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 10:19 PM

It's dead, Jim.

#45 TommyLove

TommyLove

Posted 21 February 2013 - 10:23 PM

$90 and 554 left. A lot of people bit.
My collection and trade-list:
H: The Legend Of Zelda: Hyrule Historia LE in Mint condition W: equal value in trades or amazon/eBay prices
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=330790
My game plays:
http://www.youtube.com/tommylovehd
Posted Image

#46 SmokeMaxX

SmokeMaxX

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 11:02 PM

$90 and 554 left. A lot of people bit.

How do you know how many are left?

#47 zeldaking

zeldaking

I LOVE BOOBS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 03:25 AM

I think you add the game to cart and change the qty to 5000 or something high and it will tell you how many are left.

#48 KrayzieKMF

KrayzieKMF

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 03:39 AM

When does the PS3 dlc expire?

#49 Perfect*Ending

Perfect*Ending

Cute Kelly

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:25 AM

I'll wait for the PS3 version. :)
Posted Image
Best in the World!

New Acronyms:
MSRP = Many Stupid Ridiculous Prices
SAD = Shitty Ass Deal

If you have a PS3, but are not gamesharing, you're doing it wrong.
Get a $60 game on day one for as low as $10?! :hot:
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=339425

#50 Medium_Pimpin

Medium_Pimpin

Dead broke, but Hood Rich

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:31 AM

Cool found some people selling the soundtracks on ebay, that's the most attractive part of this to me.
Go back to bed america, your govt. has figured out how it all transpired. Go back to bed america, your govt. is in control again. Here is american gladiators, go back to bed america. Here is 56 channels of American Gladiators, watch these pituitary retards bang their ****ing skulls together and congratulate you on living in the land of freedom. YOU ARE FREE TO DO AS WE TELL YOU.

#51 SolidSnake86

SolidSnake86

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:47 AM

Even at $70, I still can't justify purchasing one of these.

Wasn't really impressed with the statue when I saw it in person and I don't really need the CD disks or blu rays.

I agree with this, 100%. Neat set, but my favorite Street Fighter games are the crossover ones.

#52 EYEL1NER

EYEL1NER

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:54 AM

So if people have a count of how many are left, I assume they lifted the limit? I've tried to check the quantity before but it always told me 'limit 3.'

#53 whitereflection

whitereflection

Shake well before serving

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 01:49 PM

When does the PS3 dlc expire?

That's a good question. PS3 DLC codes tend to expire when they say they will while Xbox codes don't. Find out before you guys do any trades.

I think everyone should save their money on this kit and buy the SF20 artbook on Amazon for $26.39 instead. It is a great artbook and really thick at 320 pages.

#54 TeamSwish

TeamSwish

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:06 PM

I will buy at 40-45. My work desk needs a Ryu statue so I can visualize Dragon Punching fools that call my phone.
Posted Image

#55 GrimmTrixX

GrimmTrixX

Finish Him!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:19 PM

I'll bite once it hits $50

I agree with you. its a tough choice since i already own SFIV and SSFIV. but i cant bring myself to get for arcade edition cuz I mean buying the same game 3 times? Plus i already have third strike and SSF2T HD So I dunno. Costumes dont really do it for me either. meh I'll keep an eye on it.

XBL/PSN: GrimmTrixX
Currently Playing
:360:
WWE 2k14

:ps3: The Last of Us
:wiiu: Dr. Luigi
:3ds: Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

#56 JoshTX

JoshTX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:24 PM

Seems like a good deal on this amount of content and I'd bite if I didn't already own all of this.

Wish they would have included a copy of Street Fighter: The Movie: The game, though. I still have my old PS1 long box case version of that game. Gotta re-live the pre-burnout Van Damme vs. dead Raul Julia every few years.

#57 UjnHunter

UjnHunter

Posted 22 February 2013 - 03:49 PM

I'd have bit on the PS3 version as I already own all of this on Xbox 360... maybe at $40 for the CDs and DLC. Passed.
-Ujn Hunter
Posted Image

Currently Playing:
Xbox 360: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
PS3: Dead Or Alive 5
PSP Vita: Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus
Wii U: Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper
iOS: After Burner Climax

#58 VOLTAN

VOLTAN

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:28 PM

got one in yesterday. will be here tomorrow. Thanks OP!