Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:09 PM

Got my codes in about 30 minutes...

Ryuukishi634.png Ryuukishi634.jpg f7b9bd594fe9ca11e2a28b479ca21d4c_96ab1df

#62 fei33

fei33

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2013 - 06:15 AM

I picked up two codes even though New Egg charges tax on digital items in TN. There are a couple XBLA games currently on sale that I want to pick up so not a bad deal.

#63 GTR R35

GTR R35

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2013 - 07:36 AM

Fellaz don't panic. It took a while for them to email the codes.If by any chance you didn't receive any email with the codes, they will be in your "recent orders" list right next to the product listing,once they thru charging your CC.

#64 Farrowned

Farrowned

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2013 - 11:31 PM

Hey guys, in my instance they came half an hour after payment was verified. If you can, search your order status and it should be there if you didn't get an email, but was supposed to. If it took money for the order and did not send you a verification email, you should contact newegg support. Again, thanks for all the support on my first ever topic!

#65 bluelark

bluelark

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2013 - 12:38 AM

Was going to pick up two, but NewEgg charges tax in NJ. Makes it pretty much $14 per code. So, I'll end up passing (digital codes shouldn't be taxed, NewEgg....). Thanks anyway though, OP!

My GS charges tax on them too... :/

Also, when I bought a year of XBL from Newegg it took maybe an hour to get the code.

#66 sicsonic

sicsonic

100% Natural Good Time Family Band Solution

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2013 - 01:09 AM

Is it just me or is Newegg.com not working? My internet is working everywhere but Newegg, it's pissing me off right now because I'm trying to see when they shipped an order of mine.

#67 wEEman33

wEEman33

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2013 - 01:58 AM

$2.25 savings is not much, but it's better than nothing, I suppose.

Thanks OP.

#68 GTR R35

GTR R35

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2013 - 03:30 AM

$2.25 savings is not much, but it's better than nothing, I suppose.

Thanks OP.

Yeah for some damn reason a made a mistake without paying any attention,thought these were 2000pts for $19.99 so I was like that's a good deal for $12. Grabbed 2.

#69 sicsonic

sicsonic

100% Natural Good Time Family Band Solution

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2013 - 06:28 AM

You take any savings you can with MS Points. Besides, the savings is basically the price of one of the Model 2 Fighters this week so... that's a free game essentially.

#70 SilentBob50023

SilentBob50023

Kneel Before Zod

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2013 - 07:24 AM

In for the limit of 2. Thanks, OP. Sales on these darn things are few and far between.

#71 SangesTheLurker

SangesTheLurker

This is good, right? I mean, it doesn't suck...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2013 - 04:57 PM

Interestingly, I had a reply ready-to-go yesterday to remind everyone about the Points & Subscriptions "watercooler" thread that I try to keep updated, yet it seems to have disappeared

Also, it's been nearly-24 hours since I placed an order and NewEgg says it's currently "packaging" my codes; how exactly does one do this with a pair of digital items??

Process Info
Status: Packaging - Your payment has been successfully processed and has passed Order Verification. Products are being collected in the warehouse and boxed for shipment or pick up. Please note that you may no longer make changes to your order.
No Memo in SO#xxxxxxxxx

^Lol

UPDATE: Apparently "Packaging" a digital code is the equivalant of opening an email form because two minutes after posting, I got my codes. Oh, timing, you're so silly. :bouncy:

Edited by Sanges99, 11 March 2013 - 05:09 PM.

25u01gl.gif
I think I may have a problem...