Photo
- - - - -

GameStop Ad for 3/25 - 4/2 Spring Savings Days

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#91 infiniteHorizon

infiniteHorizon

Posted 04 April 2013 - 05:21 PM

So the Far Cry 3 and ACIII are new MSRP price drops and not sale prices right? If so I'll just wait for $20 on Far Cry 3 then.

#92 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2013 - 05:23 PM

so this is it? this was the spring sale? seems like every year around this time gamestop does a big sale of new product, you know the one where they gut everything and put it in a big bin up front. sometimes they do a buy 2 get 1 sale for a couple days of it. the sale usually stretches over several weeks. I hope this last week long sale was not it, so underwhelming.

you are talking about the ”game days” sale, the one with the bins in the middle of the floor with the games in them. this sale going on isnt it. gamedays sale is around may/june if i remember correctly. cant wait for that one either lol
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#93 infiniteHorizon

infiniteHorizon

Posted 04 April 2013 - 06:22 PM

game days sale is usually decent, there's at least one or two good deals in it, lol.

#94 grundy

grundy

Whatevr a spider can

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2013 - 07:06 PM

I just experienced the rudest employee I have ever seen at my Gamestop buying some games that were on sale. I e-mailed a complaint about it and was on hold with the support number for twenty minutes before it hung up on me. Does anyone know if there's anything else I can do to complain about this? I feel that nobody will look at that e-mail.

Not to throw gasoline on the fire, but I must know the story behind this to see if I should be enraged at the employee, or to simply laugh at the ridiculousness of the employee....or both

Currently playing:
:360: nothing
:3ds: nothing
:pc: nothing
:ps3: Killzone HD

#95 iclash

iclash

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 04:39 PM

This is the sale from last year that I was referring to:
http://www.cheapassg...hlight=gamestop

happens every year around this time, i always burn through my birthday moneys at this sale

so I guess "spring savings days" was this?