Photo
* * * * * 34 votes

PSN Weekly Deals - 8/27: PAX Indie Sale, DJ Hero/2/GH Sale, Spelunky $11.99, Pinballistik is Free!, and Machinarium Vita Free for PS+!

PSN PlayStation Network PlayStation Store PS3 PlayStation 3 Vita PSP PlayStation Plus PS+

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12413 replies to this topic

#391 WNYX585AM

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 08:40 PM

A lot or just a select few?

What difference does that make? If only a few models of cars had faulty brakes, would you just accept it since most cars don't have faulty brakes?

#392 Alkalinejoe

Alkalinejoe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 08:43 PM

Has anyone confirmed the codes in GoW saga can no longer be redeemed? I know there are some instances, on XBL at least, where codes will have an expiration but could still be used far after the date.

#393 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 01 April 2013 - 08:49 PM

What difference does that make? If only a few models of cars had faulty brakes, would you just accept it since most cars don't have faulty brakes?

Great analogy.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#394 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 08:53 PM

Personally I'll play anything I can get for free, even if it's mediocre or crappy. Free is free, and for the most part they've all been games I wanted to try anyway:D But seriously, this is taking forever. What's the hold up, just publish the freaking post:-(

76561198022997080.pngA_Different_Nate.png

#395 Kamakazi010654

Kamakazi010654

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 08:59 PM

Personally I'll play anything I can get for free, even if it's mediocre or crappy. Free is free, and for the most part they've all been games I wanted to try anyway:D But seriously, this is taking forever. What's the hold up, just publish the freaking post:-(

In general I at least try everything for a bit, maybe like an hour or so for most games. There have been many games that have ended up being great that I never would have played if I didn't do that. Spec Ops is a great example of that.
[chipinsig]e944447abb96f9f0[/chipinsig]

#396 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Proud New Fridge Owner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:31 PM

Still no PS+ update. :-(

I've noticed the PS Blog hasn't had a single update today. Last Monday there were 13 separate articles that went up (including the weekly LBP update that I believe goes up every Monday). Makes me think there is a problem publishing stuff to the blog more than any sort of problem with the PS+ list.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#397 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:42 PM

I've noticed the PS Blog hasn't had a single update today. Last Monday there were 13 separate articles that went up (including the weekly LBP update that I believe goes up every Monday). Makes me think there is a problem publishing stuff to the blog more than any sort of problem with the PS+ list.

Meanwhile at the PS Blog Office...
Posted Image

#398 The Furry Panda

The Furry Panda

Bravest Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:44 PM

Posted Image

that made me lol

TheFurryPanda.png

#399 louiedog

louiedog

20 minutes into the future

• CAGiversary!

Or maybe some people involved in the blog have the day off because we're coming off a holiday weekend.

#400 lupe guillotine

lupe guillotine

Posted Image

They got bored watching the season finale of The Walking Dead.

Anyways, I think this is my first time posting in this new thread. I thought I posted something before about something.
Posted Image

#401 MulderYuffie

MulderYuffie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:49 PM

They got bored watching the season finale of The Walking Dead.

Anyways, I think this is my first time posting in this new thread. I thought I posted something before about something.

I hate to say it I didn't like Andrea and the way they completely went off base from the comic books but.....I cried :(

#402 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:51 PM

I hate to say it I didn't like Andrea and the way they completely went off base from the comic books but.....I cried :(

could have used a
Spoiler
. I haven't seen any of this season, as I don't have cable

#403 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:53 PM

iv never seen the show, just played the telltales game, but omg all the girls on my facebook go crazy for some darryl guy every sunday night, idk.

also, im hoping they don't have mass effect free/sale anytime soon, as that was only full priced game i got for that 10/50.... and sadly yeah i got it up to $150... wtf is wrong with us, lol...

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#404 The Furry Panda

The Furry Panda

Bravest Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:54 PM

could have used a

Spoiler
. I haven't seen any of this season, as I don't have cable

In all fairness
Spoiler
but, I enjoyed the ending.
Double but, I digress, where is the fudgin update x.x

TheFurryPanda.png

#405 theflicker

theflicker

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:55 PM

Sounds pretty important. ;)

#406 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:55 PM

Maybe Plus is an April Fool's joke?

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#407 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:56 PM

Maybe Plus is an April Fool's joke?

Well, it was a good one.

#408 spatenfloot

spatenfloot

Don't read this!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:56 PM

Agreed. Problem is I buy a lot if retail games so by the time ps+ offers them for free I usually bought it and beat it and traded it in months ago

You could stop buying so many.

#409 lupe guillotine

lupe guillotine

Posted 01 April 2013 - 10:01 PM

Spoiler

I started crying because we had a drinking game and
Spoiler

Edited by lupe guillotine, 01 April 2013 - 10:39 PM.

Posted Image

#410 mars009

mars009

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 10:03 PM

I beat / platinumed a good chunk of the ones offered for PS Plus. The only exceptions are typically things I don't want, don't have the interest in (already platinumed Disgaea 3, so doing portable was never high on my list) or were completely new to plus. In terms of last month...

Spec Ops: The Line (PS3) - Didn't want.
Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention (PS Vita) - Platinumed PS3, so I didn't care (already had it too)
Joe Danger 2: The Movie (PS3) - Don't like racing.
Tekken 6 (PSP; Supported on PS Vita) - Platinumed PS3 version.
The Cave (PS3) - 100%ed and did a bunch of guides.

So I don't think it's impossible to believe others beat a lot of them / most of them. Perhaps not all of them (since some were day 1 freebies), plus the games you just never want to play, but outside of those 2 instances, I don't see whats so hard to believe.

LOL and I considered myself a badass for having two Plats :lol: How da heck do you find the time. Especially with something like Disgaea 3. I just started playing it and feel overwhelmed

#411 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 10:03 PM

I hated the lack of resolution in the season finale.
Spoiler

#412 aaronrodgers

aaronrodgers

Yo...Siggy, Phido!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 10:06 PM

Well, I'm tired of waiting. Off to play something. lol.

95438.png

LT1B2oV.png

#413 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Proud New Fridge Owner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 10:09 PM

I get the feeling they're holding on posting new PSN news (PS Plus updates included) until they sort out the current Store issues.

It's odd because I haven't heard any mentions of any store issues today.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#414 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 10:11 PM

We're holding on posting new PSN news (PS Plus updates included) until we sort out the current Store issues:

http://community.us....32679#U40032679

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki

#415 Slashlen

Slashlen

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 10:15 PM

I get the feeling they're holding on posting new PSN news (PS Plus updates included) until they sort out the current Store issues.

It's odd because I haven't heard any mentions of any store issues today.

Morgan forgot his password.

#416 affa

affa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 10:18 PM

You can't possibly have beaten all of them, I mean Spec Ops, Darksiders, Vanquish etc. you beat them all by the time it arrived on PS+?

It's actually not particularly difficult. I'd beat the first two above pre-ps+, and owned Spec Ops (but sold it the second it was announced).

And (to Admiral) Spec Ops was awesome, surprised anyone wouldn't want it unless it hits too close to home or something. Fairly straightforward plat, too.

No offense, but how many people work there? They KNOW which games are going to be free, how hard is it to copy and paste some paragraphs about it?

My guess is that there is more to it than that. Having worked on major websites before, sometimes there are tech hiccups, or marketing hiccups, and you end up sitting twiddling your thumbs for different depts to get their shit together making the easiest things take forever. You have no idea how much time people can waste in a meeting over which graphic should be on top or what color the sidebar should be.

I am late making this recommendation since the $10 back promo is over, but that Wheel of Fortune game that is apart of the THQ sale is pretty awesome and is a good buy for $15.

didn't that one have no way to skip animations? i remember it just taking -forever- to play. but i might be thinking of family feud or some other gameshow game.

#417 affa

affa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 10:32 PM

off topic walking dead --- i loved this season. surprised people are complaining about the finale. worked for me, though the episode prior was better. and holy hell, that post needs spoiler tags.

#418 dizee

dizee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 10:38 PM

sorry if this has been asked or answered but i didnt see it. is the spend 50 get 10 bucks back offer still valid today or did it end at midnight?

dizeeStL.png

#419 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 10:42 PM

sorry if this has been asked or answered but i didnt see it. is the spend 50 get 10 bucks back offer still valid today or did it end at midnight?

It's in the title of the thread.

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki

#420 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 10:42 PM

Has been asked a billion and one times, and is actually in the thread title (sorry, I'm annoyed at waiting). It's still valid until 11:59 PM PST

EDIT: Frisky beat me to it