Photo
* * * * * 34 votes

PSN Weekly Deals - 8/27: PAX Indie Sale, DJ Hero/2/GH Sale, Spelunky $11.99, Pinballistik is Free!, and Machinarium Vita Free for PS+!

PSN PlayStation Network PlayStation Store PS3 PlayStation 3 Vita PSP PlayStation Plus PS+

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12413 replies to this topic

#2581 diishen

diishen

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 04:31 AM

I assume this is his source :

Spoiler

(spoilered because it's a large picture)

wow I hope that's not an error, excited!:bouncy:
Posted Image

#2582 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 28 April 2013 - 04:37 AM

So does that mean next month should be Paxs Truffle Trouble, Germinator, Sleeping Dogs and Pinball Arcade (I don't recall this being offered anyway)? If so, not sure how I feel...

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#2583 rbanez

rbanez

Posted 28 April 2013 - 04:37 AM

On that picture^ What is the game below The Cave? And the game below Wipeout? Can't quite read the font lol. Thanks in advance.

#2584 macjz212

macjz212

Carnivorous One

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 04:45 AM

On that picture^ What is the game below The Cave? And the game below Wipeout? Can't quite read the font lol. Thanks in advance.

I believe it's Labyrinth Legends and Zombie Tycoon II

#2585 Bumslie

Bumslie

Don't Shit Where You Eat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 05:13 AM

Hoping we get pinball arcade cause I've been wanting more tables.

#2586 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 05:13 AM

Pinball Arcade, Germinator, and Pax's Truffle Trouble are the other new games if that display is right.

#2587 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 05:23 AM

hmm, not really to excited if this is the case. I've wanted to play Sleeping Dogs, but the others...not so sure:cry:

76561198022997080.pngA_Different_Nate.png

#2588 The Furry Panda

The Furry Panda

Bravest Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 05:45 AM

Paxs Truffle Trouble looks like a coolish platformer, Germinator I have heard nothing of but Ill try it. sleeping dogs was great, could platinum it now! Would be a decent month

TheFurryPanda.png

#2589 whitereflection

whitereflection

Shake well before serving

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 05:49 AM

No, I hope this isn't true. I never heard of any of these games except for Sleeping Dogs which I already beat.

#2590 lupe guillotine

lupe guillotine

Posted 28 April 2013 - 06:00 AM

wow, really good selection of games to try out for next month if it's true. I already have Pinball arcade but more pinball for people to try out is good.
Posted Image

#2591 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Proud New Lamp Owner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 06:19 AM

Has anyone gotten their Vita registration credit?

I feel like it's been well over that 4-6 weeks and I've still not received it via email or psn.

Keep in mind that you were only entitled to this credit if you bought a Vita within the certain time frame for the promotion.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#2592 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Proud New Lamp Owner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 06:22 AM

Hmm....never heard of Pax's Truffle Trouble. I'd be happy to get that and Germinator though. Already got Pinball Arcade and already beat Sleeping Dogs, though it is a very good game.

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#2593 KneeKnee

KneeKnee

Trophy Whore

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 06:24 AM

Sleeping Dogs will be the first full game offered from plus that I didnt have already and wanted. Looking forward to that one.

KneeKnee.png

#2594 carl7117

carl7117

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 07:04 AM

is it worth playing resident evil 1 if i already passed the remake on the gamecube? and does the map show you what room has items and which dont?

#2595 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 07:07 AM

Sleeping Dogs will be the first full game offered from plus that I didnt have already and wanted. Looking forward to that one.

Do we have further evidence on this one? If so I need to dump my physical copy ASAP

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#2596 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Proud New Lamp Owner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 07:10 AM

Do we have further evidence on this one? If so I need to dump my physical copy ASAP

Read the previous page if you haven't already, it looks like there's a Gamestop standing cardboard ad that is advertising it as part of the IGC. Certainly not confirmation, but the mention of extremely obtuse games like Germinator and Pax's Tuffle Trouble seem to make me think that it could be legit.

We probably won't hear confirmation until the first Monday in May.

#2597 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 07:13 AM

Read the previous page if you haven't already, it looks like there's a Gamestop standing cardboard ad that is advertising it as part of the IGC. Certainly not confirmation, but the mention of extremely obtuse games like Germinator and Pax's Tuffle Trouble seem to make me think that it could be legit.

We probably won't hear confirmation until the first Monday in May.

Ah thanks, I didn't click the spoiler because I'm on mobile...
Glad that everybody will be able to play this awesome awesome game though.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#2598 MulderYuffie

MulderYuffie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 08:41 AM

Nice can't wait to play Sleeping Dogs! :)

#2599 GT

GT

CAG Commando

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 02:28 PM

Hm. I would prefer Batman AC over Sleeping Dogs. I also hope Germinator (I liked the PS3 demo) is cross-buy, but it'll probably be Vita only?
-----------
My half.com store - click me

Sorcery, Dungeon Siege III, Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce & more...

#2600 rpg

rpg

Timezone Ninja!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 02:49 PM

Leaving Soon??
-Demon's Souls Get Sleeping Dogs
-Tekken 6 Get Germinator
-Darksiders Get Pax's Truffle Trouble
-Mega Man 9 and 10 Get Pinball Arcade

davey.gif   2014 Completed Games           platdance.gif           Shares 4 Sale

rpg49ers.png 1065017-1406748756.gif

insane.gifbe back next year and win the chipinsane.gif

#2601 TheLongshot

TheLongshot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 03:11 PM

No, I hope this isn't true. I never heard of any of these games except for Sleeping Dogs which I already beat.

Isn't part of the point is to try out games you might not have heard of?

Happy about Sleeping Dogs because I haven't gotten it yet. Also, funny people wanting Batman: AC when it is the older game.
Posted Image

#2602 Zimm108

Zimm108

CAGist formally known as QuarterRoy00

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 04:13 PM

I'll be fired up if Pinball Arcade is coming free to Plus. Almost pulled the trigger on it so many times, but I play it enough on my iPhone that I haven't been able to bring myself to spend the money to have it on my TV as well. Be even sweeter if deals on tables came with it, but I'll be more than satisfied with just the main offering.

#2603 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 04:25 PM

Does anybody these digital versions has been compatible with old disc game saves in the past? Tia.

Mathematically Correct.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#2604 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 04:28 PM

Does anybody these digital versions has been compatible with old disc game saves in the past? Tia.

Huh?

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki

#2605 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 04:31 PM

Huh?

I think he wants to know if any of these games have issues using save files from retail/digital copies (like Spec Ops, which creates two separate files). I believe Frisky was compiling a thread about this, though the link escapes me.

76561198022997080.pngA_Different_Nate.png

#2606 lupe guillotine

lupe guillotine

Posted 28 April 2013 - 04:36 PM

The only thing I found hastily was this link that someone in the comments said yes, but the site is the UK site for playstation magazine.

http://www.officialp...or-subscribers/
Posted Image

#2607 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 04:52 PM

I think he wants to know if any of these games have issues using save files from retail/digital copies (like Spec Ops, which creates two separate files). I believe Frisky was compiling a thread about this, though the link escapes me.

That thread is over here, which anybody that can offer up their own answers about which games work with disc save should post/update.

I don't know which titles TooPoor was even talking about.

Edited by FriskyTanuki, 28 April 2013 - 05:20 PM.

#2608 kinney_bmx

kinney_bmx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 05:02 PM

I'm curious as to whether Sleeping Dogs has seperate saves too. I'll switch to digital as long as I don't lose my progress, otherwise I'll just keep my physical copy.

#2609 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 05:13 PM

That thread is over here, which anybody that can offer up their own answers about which games work with disc save should post/update.

I don't know which titles TooPoor was even talking about.

Thanks, I just need to know if this is an issue.

I'm curious as to whether Sleeping Dogs has seperate saves too. I'll switch to digital as long as I don't lose my progress, otherwise I'll just keep my physical copy.

This is my concern actually, hence I want to look at the history of which games did not carry over, I will look at that thread, didn't even know there was a thread about it, thanks guys.

Mathematically Correct.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#2610 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 05:19 PM

It doesn't seem like Sleeping Dogs has a Full Game Trial, but those would an easy way to see if your disc saves work with the digital version for any game in the future that has them. I'll have to try out a couple so I can add some more games to the thread that I maintain on this.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PSN, PlayStation Network, PlayStation Store, PS3, PlayStation 3, Vita, PSP, PlayStation Plus, PS+