• Please log in to reply
490 replies to this topic

#211 letskissthesky

letskissthesky

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 02:31 PM

okay sweet,thank you for the info.

Actually, scratch that. I just read that once you renew your subscription it will go digital. I just so happened to renew a month ago. So I'm actually not entirely sure. Does anyone else have a definitive answer on this.
Posted Image

#212 Investor9872

Investor9872

CAG Supremo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 02:37 PM

To check your account, go to the magazine's website here, and input your account information. Use the 2nd method at the bottom of the page, which asks for your account number and last name. Your account number is listed on your magazine, above your mailing address.

Once you've done that, it will take you to the next page that has all your information, whether you're receiving the print or digital copy and when the last issue was mailed out.

Mine states that I am current receving the PRINT copy, and that my last issue was mailed on April 1st. I guess we all should be getting it next week.

where on my account do i check to see if my coupons were switched to digital?

<p>Gamefly PS3 chipped discs. Click on more pictures below to enlarge them.
Investor9872.png

#213 crazedracerguy

crazedracerguy

Clearance Devil!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 02:43 PM

Got my mag in the mail yesterday...

#214 Deathdenial

Deathdenial

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 03:18 PM

Actually, scratch that. I just read that once you renew your subscription it will go digital. I just so happened to renew a month ago. So I'm actually not entirely sure. Does anyone else have a definitive answer on this.

For what this is worth, a BB employee in gaming told me that every new sub to unlock will be digital. Any current member will be print ( or digital if they wish) until membership expired!

#215 blucadet3

blucadet3

You know who has a good title...MY MOM!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 03:23 PM

Yup...I got switched when I renewed...why did I renew? Coupons have sucked lately.

#216 DesertLeo

DesertLeo

DontReadThis.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 03:32 PM

If anyone's willing to part with the Need for Speed: Most Wanted coupon and help out a fellow CAG, it would be much appreciated. Thanks

It's all one digital picture, so I dunno how to send you just the one. I can give you the online code and see if that works.

#217 Dund3r

Dund3r

You can't handle my undivided attention.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 03:33 PM

My coupon shows that the Sleeping Dogs coupon is for PS3 only; the OP says otherwise. Guess that should be updated.
"People who buy things are suckers." - Ron Swanson

#218 Dragonaxe3

Dragonaxe3

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 03:42 PM

They're still sending out physical copies. I received my magazine yesterday. Kinda wish it switched to digital though. Sucks driving to the store for any and all deals.

Dragonaxe3.png

fs_overall.png

#219 SchmidtA99

SchmidtA99

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 03:42 PM

Has anyone figured out what "select" gunnar optiks glasses we can use the coupons on?

#220 letskissthesky

letskissthesky

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 03:43 PM

Yup...I got switched when I renewed...why did I renew? Coupons have sucked lately.

I renewed to get $20 for bioshock infinite. It basically paid for itself.
Posted Image

#221 htz

htz

Posted 07 April 2013 - 04:05 PM

Has anyone figured out what "select" gunnar optiks glasses we can use the coupons on?

Only these 2 skus.

#222 Brian1rr

Brian1rr

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 04:09 PM

If anyone is not using their sleeping dog coupon please pm me I would love to use it

#223 MrBeatdown

MrBeatdown

DumbAssGamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 04:23 PM

Got my mag in the mail yesterday...

Same here.

#224 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:01 PM

If anyone is not using their sleeping dog coupon please pm me I would love to use it

Pm sent

Already have the game since Black Friday. Still sealed too, lol

xivpads.png

#225 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:04 PM

I actually like the digital format for the magazine now, and that I can use the coupons online. Now to wait for a sale on Sleeping Dogs (:ps3:) sometime before the coupon expires...

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Just Cause 2; Tales of Xillia 2  :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World RED

Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [9/18]: :vita: Sly 2: Band of Thieves (4.25/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#226 bgame2

bgame2

Pure Cag Smoothness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:09 PM

I'm confused at this point. What is on the cover of the mag? I checked my email but didn't see anything there.

#227 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:14 PM

I'm confused at this point. What is on the cover of the mag? I checked my email but didn't see anything there.

Assassins Creed IV.

Edit: so I am confused as to the point of these glasses... Why? Most TVs you can just adjust the brightness now a days. Not like I do that anyway. Is there really a market for these dumb things? If so, enough of a market to make people pay premium dollars? I just find them ridiculous and silly looking. Looks like I am going out hunting, but I am not, I am sitting on a couch, lol.

xivpads.png

#228 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:18 PM

Assassins Creed IV.

They are already promoting IV in full force when I haven't even played III yet. Sigh.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#229 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:19 PM

They are already promoting IV in full force when I haven't even played III yet. Sigh.

Me either. I at least opened it up to start the opening sequence, lol.

xivpads.png

#230 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:32 PM

My coupon shows that the Sleeping Dogs coupon is for PS3 only; the OP says otherwise. Guess that should be updated.

yeah, my coupon says sleeping dog is for ps3 only as well. The funny thing the ps3 version is not even available for shipping , lol

#231 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:33 PM

Dude, I haven't even finished Brotherhood yet. :-# At least I decided to skip Revelations based on hearing how little it adds to the overall story.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Just Cause 2; Tales of Xillia 2  :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World RED

#232 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:35 PM

Dude, I haven't even finished Brotherhood yet. :-# At least I decided to skip Revelations based on hearing how little it adds to the overall story.

i would skip AC III, instead because of the game breaking bug/glitches. It is basically deemed the most unpolished AC game to date. No way I am paying more than $10 for ac III

#233 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:38 PM

i would skip AC III, instead because of the game breaking bug/glitches. It is basically deemed the most unpolished AC game to date. No way I am paying more than $10 for ac III

...But then what do I do with the $70 CE I bought from BBY back in December? :cry:

Cloud_Squall78.png

#234 MochaRaf

MochaRaf

I Come Here Often...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:54 PM

Only these 2 skus.

I am thinking of trying these out since I have such a large amount of RZ rewards stacked up. But it looks like I will continue to wait since they were cheaper at the Gunnar optiks website last year with their 50% off sale. Does anyone also know what the brown lenses do?

#235 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:56 PM

...But then what do I do with the $70 CE I bought from BBY back in December? :cry:

man, u must be pissed that gamestop clear out their AC III collectors edition for $44.99, lol

#236 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:58 PM

man, u must be pissed that gamestop clear out their AC III collectors edition for $44.99, lol

Not as much as I thought I'd be considering none of the Gamestops near me have any in stock. :-#

Cloud_Squall78.png

#237 Sh0k

Sh0k

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 06:03 PM

If anyone not using their Need for Speed coupon, please let me know. Thanks!

#238 htz

htz

Posted 07 April 2013 - 06:44 PM

I am thinking of trying these out since I have such a large amount of RZ rewards stacked up. But it looks like I will continue to wait since they were cheaper at the Gunnar optiks website last year with their 50% off sale. Does anyone also know what the brown lenses do?

Those are most likely the outdoor lenses.

Both categories feature the exact same GUNNAR i-AMP lens technology with its signature amber tint but are comprised of different frame features and designs. For example, many of the gaming styles feature headset compatible temples for enhanced comfort when wearing headsets.

Using the same lens technology as Advanced Computer Eyewear, all Advanced Gaming Eyewear styles come in a featherlight frame optimized for visual performance while gaming for long periods of time. Improves a gamer’s visual efficiency, endurance and recovery.

The ones on sale right now from the Best Buy coupons are the gaming styles. I normally see the computer styles on sale for $35-$50 every few months but not the gaming specific ones. I copy and pasted a quote from the gunnar website to help differentiate between the 2 styles.

#239 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 07:46 PM

I don't plan on using any of my coupons. Willing to give them too people who need them for a few dollars paypal. Thanks!

Where I come from, that's called selling. Just sayin'

#240 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Munky blows goats. I have proof.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 07:50 PM

I don't plan on using any of my coupons. Willing to give them too people who need them for a few dollars paypal. Thanks!

How generou......oh.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts