used DmC: Devil May Cry for Xbox 360 $19.99 at Family Video

I have some pretty massive hate for this game, but at $20, it's a good deal if you were interested in it and waiting for a price drop.

[quote name='Oxyric']Family Video[/QUOTE]

Stopped reading there. This thread belongs in the regional deals section.

Hardcore DMC fan, and while it's not as good as 3, and the combat doesn't reach the strength of 4 (4 would have easily been the best had the level design not been so atrocious and Dante had a better third weapon than Lucifer), it's a very enjoyable game. $20 is a great price for this imo.

thank you very much good sir exactly the price I was looking for would have never found this on my own

[quote name='trollape74']Does Family video ship their used games complete? Great find OP really tempted to get this.[/QUOTE]
It says it does not include manual

[quote name='Jack_Frost']Yall done instigating? He obviously didn't know there was a site. I didn't either.[/QUOTE]

Then he shouldn't have made that harsh comment without further knowledge.

[quote name='Jack_Frost']Yall done instigating? He obviously didn't know there was a site. I didn't either.[/QUOTE]

He shouldn't have started making claims about where the thread belongs then, check first to avoid looking like a foo !

Most of all their used items will say does no include manual, but people who have bought from the online store have said most of all their items have came with one. I guess since DMC does not have a manual even as new this does not matter, but if your looking at other used things there's still a chance of a manual.

[quote name='remag']Then he shouldn't have made that harsh comment without further knowledge.[/QUOTE]

you call that a harsh comment? lol

only thing he could of done was kept reading the post, since it doesnt say anything about online only in the title. so he made a slight fool of himself and now everyone wants to "awww snap" him

not that serious

[quote name='Jack_Frost']you call that a harsh comment? lol

only thing he could of done was kept reading the post, since it doesnt say anything about online only in the title. so he made a slight fool of himself and now everyone wants to "awww snap" him

not that serious[/QUOTE]

There are 2 sentences in the OP. The last 2 words are free shipping. He deserved what he got.

[quote name='cancerman1120']There are 2 sentences in the OP. The last 2 words are free shipping. He deserved what he got.[/QUOTE]

This. Besides, how often do you use a coupon code in-store? It should be obvious that this deal is for the website.

[quote name='Nintendonly']Stopped reading there. This thread belongs in the regional deals section.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Deader2818']orly?

http://www.familyvideo.com/catalog/product_used.php?products_id=-401237

http://www.familyvideo.com/catalog/shopping_cart.php?products_id=-401237

There is this thing called "the internet"[/QUOTE]

Awww snap!!!

I really want to get this game, but I think I'm gonna wait til it's under $15. Family Video is a good retailer though. I've ordered a ton of games from them over the years and never had a issue with quality.

[quote name='Shadow Slayer63']What does "marked for review" mean?[/QUOTE]

I've had orders do this before through FV, everything always shipped out fine. I wouldn't worry.

As for what triggers it and what it's exactly for idk

Really tempted on getting this but think I might wait for it to reach around this price on PC or PS3 since I rarely play on my 360 anymore and its never hooked up.

[quote name='Nintendonly']Stopped reading there. This thread belongs in the regional deals section.[/QUOTE]

Maybe you shouldn't have stopped reading there.

[quote name='kroadmeister']Great deal thanks...also:
Rising 360 - $30
Dishonered 360 - $ 20
PS Allstars ps3 - $20[/QUOTE]

It's $30 for both Dishonored and PS All-Stars. Don't want anyone getting their hopes up or anything...:cry:

[quote name='trollape74']Does Family video ship their used games complete? Great find OP really tempted to get this.[/QUOTE]Don't let that hold you back, GS will sure have some.

[quote name='KipKips']It's $30 for both Dishonored and PS All-Stars. Don't want anyone getting their hopes up or anything...:cry:[/QUOTE]

Guess I got a good fv then

...and that is why when you are unsure, it is better to keep the ol' "stopped reading" in your right jacket pocket.

[quote name='midloo']Coupon code doesn't work for me. Says it's invalid. Anyone getting it to work?[/QUOTE]

im having the same problem, it seems to be expired.

[quote name='KipKips']It's $30 for both Dishonored and PS All-Stars. Don't want anyone getting their hopes up or anything...:cry:[/QUOTE]

I got All Stars for $20 from the Marion, IL Family Video in February. It was the same price in St. Louis also.

What's the condition of their used games? Do they plaster the case with labels? Do their discs have stickers that say Family Video? I don't plan on keeping this game so I don't want anything that would hurt the trade value.

They will have a Family Video spindle reinforcement sticker on the disk. If you're getting this in store, then there will be a sticker or two on the case that should be easy to remove.

Oh, damn. I bought games from Hastings that had the spindle stickers and they always leave gunk when you remove them, so I guess I have to pass on this for now. It's too bad that Ninja Theory makes great games that nobody buys.

so, why is that coupon code saying invalid/expired?

I'll gladly buy this for the free shipping alone. Aint paying 2 bucks for shipping.

bread's done
Back