Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10016 replies to this topic

#1381 GREATFAWKS

GREATFAWKS

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:43 PM

Well I finally got in my big order and there was both good and a little bit of bad. :roll:

Soul Calibur 2 - GC - 5.50
Game came in good condition complete!

Mario Superstar Baseball - GC - 6.44
Game came complete in like new condition!

Mario Kart 7 - 25.00
Game came brand new! :D

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - GC - 7.00
Game was listed as acceptable, but came in like new condition complete!

Ray Man Origins - with artbook - 13.00
No artbook :cry: sending it back. Was pretty much the reason I bought the game.

Jeanne D'arc - 5.00
Game came complete in like new condition!

Red Dead Revolver - Xbox - 5.00
They sent a ps2 copy :cry:. Was really excited to play it again.

Overall not too bad.

#1382 guessed

guessed

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:47 PM

He paid $3 less than you. Why didn't you wait?

:P

Because then he would have only gotten origins, instead of the complete saga?
Will 'watch Family Guy with you and explain the pop culture references you don't understand' for food.

#1383 spideymike

spideymike

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:50 PM

AFter 3 weeks of checking everyday, I finally got the God of War Origins Collection for 12 bucks. Still 1 more left here

God of War Origins Collection $12.75 (A)

I need that one, too. I don't want the DLC copy from the Complete Saga. I want a disc copy too.

:beer:

#1384 guessed

guessed

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:56 PM

I need that one, too. I don't want the DLC copy from the Complete Saga. I want a disc copy too.

Is that just a personal preference, or is there another reason? I ask because I redeemed the dlc version before trading in my complete saga. I haven't played it yet, is it missing something?
Will 'watch Family Guy with you and explain the pop culture references you don't understand' for food.

#1385 PJV9126

PJV9126

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:18 PM

Is that just a personal preference, or is there another reason? I ask because I redeemed the dlc version before trading in my complete saga. I haven't played it yet, is it missing something?

Someone can confirm, but I doubt it. A lot of the time people just want it to A) Free up HDD space, B) Have a physical copy and not be tied to a digital game.

#1386 lnknprk

lnknprk

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:37 PM

Someone can confirm, but I doubt it. A lot of the time people just want it to A) Free up HDD space, B) Have a physical copy and not be tied to a digital game.

In those peoples defense, unless you bought God of War Saga when it was 15 bucks new, it costs less to buy a used copy of God of War Saga, and then buy the God of War: Origins Collection for a physical copy of the games missing from GoW Saga than it does to buy a brand new copy of God of War Saga. This is CAG after all. You take the cheapest you can get it.

#1387 BiggNick

BiggNick

One Man Army

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:43 PM

Got my two items in today :ps3: Dead Rising 2 CE and :ps3: Valkyria Chronicles. Dead Rising 2 CE box was really beat up and had the Warehouse stickers stuck on the back of the box. PITA to get the sticker completely removed without damaging anything. Other than the bad condition of the box everything was in there. Valkyria was complete and looked brand new.

On a side note Laser Shipping delivered it. For some reason Amazon packed these in a bubble mailer which I thought was silly considering the CE box.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

And, as always, I used the old "sticker trick" to remove any excess residue.

Posted Image
Every man dies; not every man really lives...

#1388 wes00

wes00

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:44 PM

The copy of Forza 4 Like New condition that I ordered last week is perfect! It came in a day early, is in great shape, and did come with the DLC disk. I was shrink wrapped by Amazon but they put a huge sticker on the case itself and not the wrapper. That's my only complaint.

#1389 Buzzman

Buzzman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 11:01 PM

Yea I prefer the physical copy of God of War Origins. Now that gives me all 5 games on disc. I always try and go physical over digital. Just a personal preference.

#1390 aem

aem

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 11:08 PM

On a side note Laser Shipping delivered it. For some reason Amazon packed these in a bubble mailer which I thought was silly considering the CE box.

Unfortunately Amazon strongly believes in the USPS Flat Rate motto "It if fits, it ships!". It is obvious they do no care if an item is fragile, especially if it is a fulfilled by Amazon item and not a new Amazon.com item.

99% of the fragile items I order ship in bubble mailers if they will fit and they are the only item in the shipment. If there are two items (sometimes more if the item heights are very low) in the shipment they almost always use fold over card board boxes that also do not provide adequate protection for fragile items.

After receiving many damaged in shipping items, making lots of returns, and submitting lots of seemingly ignored packaging feedback I no longer bother ordering anything fragile unless I order several other items at the same time so I can feel relatively confident they will be grouped together and put in an actual box.

#1391 AcePuppy

AcePuppy

Yoshi Yoshi!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 11:09 PM

:360: BioShock Infinite - $35.97 (LN)
:360: Call of Duty: Black Ops II - $26.59 (LN)
:360: Hitman Trilogy HD Premium Edition - 23.74 (LN)

:ps3: BioShock Infinite - $36.44 (LN)
:ps3: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - $9.45 (LN)

Vita - PlayStation Vita 3G/Wi-Fi Bundle - $179.62 (G)

#1392 zyxomma100

zyxomma100

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 11:37 PM

Got my LN Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn. Shrinkwrapped, with the Amazon sticker on the actual case, as seems to be normal. Disc and case are fine, manual has minor bending. Missing the other inserts, but I guess I'll live. (Would've liked to have them even if the codes are used.)

#1393 mask-air-raid

mask-air-raid

Mr. Encyclopedia of Soda

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 11:47 PM

I'll trade you for that Radiant Dawn.

#1394 mask-air-raid

mask-air-raid

Mr. Encyclopedia of Soda

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:15 AM

Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon is back.

Edit: Oh look, my DMCs are in there.

#1395 breakin2

breakin2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:18 AM

Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon is back.

Damn. Went to add it to my cart and it was gone.

#1396 Gumshoe

Gumshoe

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:20 AM

My copy of The Last Story (LN) arrived today. Had never been opened. Was hoping for one of the first editions for the snazzy extras, but I won't complain for $22.XX.

Still waiting on Tales of the Abyss (LN), which I ordered on May 1 with Prime shipping. Contacted Customer Service regarding the shipping delay. Rep said it was likely lost in transit at this point and offered me a full refund.

So it goes.

Currently Playing:
:3ds: Fire Emblem: Awakening, Legend of Zelda: OoT
:ps3: Nothing
:wii: Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story

#1397 The Furry Panda

The Furry Panda

Bravest Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:23 AM

My copy of The Last Story (LN) arrived today. Had never been opened. Was hoping for one of the first editions for the snazzy extras, but I won't complain for $22.XX.

Still waiting on Tales of the Abyss (LN), which I ordered on May 1 with Prime shipping. Contacted Customer Service regarding the shipping delay. Rep said it was likely lost in transit at this point and offered me a full refund.

So it goes.

was tales of the abyss for 3ds and if so...how much? condition?

TheFurryPanda.png

#1398 DesertLeo

DesertLeo

DontReadThis.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:25 AM

So it goes.

I have the extras still. PM me if interested.

#1399 SackAttack

SackAttack

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:26 AM

My Tales of Graces f, Ni no Kuni and Halo Anniversary arrived. I dunno if any of them were supposed to come with DLC, but otherwise, they looked pristine.

The Halo Anniversary case has the teeth that are supposed to hold a disc flap thing; was that game supposed to be two discs?

#1400 Gumshoe

Gumshoe

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:27 AM

was tales of the abyss for 3ds and if so...how much? condition?

It was indeed for the 3DS. Like-new, $22.XX.

Currently Playing:
:3ds: Fire Emblem: Awakening, Legend of Zelda: OoT
:ps3: Nothing
:wii: Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story

#1401 nightmare452

nightmare452

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:42 AM

My Tales of Graces f, Ni no Kuni and Halo Anniversary arrived. I dunno if any of them were supposed to come with DLC, but otherwise, they looked pristine.

The Halo Anniversary case has the teeth that are supposed to hold a disc flap thing; was that game supposed to be two discs?

My day one copy of Halo Anniversary has no "teeth" to hold any extra disc flap thing (I'm gonna call it that from now on ;) ). And its only one disc. FYI.

Now playing: Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare (XB1), Dark Souls (PC), Starcraft 2 (PC), Infamous: Second Son (PS4), Dead Rising 3 (XB1), Rouge Legacy (PSV).

#1402 SackAttack

SackAttack

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:50 AM

My day one copy of Halo Anniversary has no "teeth" to hold any extra disc flap thing (I'm gonna call it that from now on ;) ). And its only one disc. FYI.

Interesting! I know I had a two-disc game where the case had gotten dinged. Perhaps I'll pick up a 'regular' Xbox 360 case for Halo, then, and swap that case for the dinged one.

#1403 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:22 AM

Got my two items in today :ps3: Dead Rising 2 CE. Dead Rising 2 CE box was really beat up and had the Warehouse stickers stuck on the back of the box. PITA to get the sticker completely removed without damaging anything. Other than the bad condition of the box everything was in there.

I got my Like New Dead Rising 2 CE. Unfortunately for me it was only the game in the steelbook and no extra items. How is that Like New when everything is missing? Second order in a week I'm going to have to contact Amazon about :cry:

#1404 sabanoo

sabanoo

I like pie.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:29 AM

I got my Like New Dead Rising 2 CE. Unfortunately for me it was only the game in the steelbook and no extra items. How is that Like New when everything is missing? Second order in a week I'm going to have to contact Amazon about :cry:

It's because the people grading them aren't necessarily video game aficionados. Also unless you're one of the people Amazon CS really likes your best bet is to just return it.

#1405 nhlducks35

nhlducks35

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:34 AM

Whenever I feel the condition is wrong, I just email them and say it is possible to give me a partial refund. They usually give me my refund the next day.

#1406 Jrittmayer

Jrittmayer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:40 AM

wonders if your going to get the music cd with them...

local game stop trashes all CDS when they put the game to used same with soul hacker

Oh shoot. Forgot that it came with a CD. Worst comes to worse I'll just play it and then flip it and get a copy to keep some other time.

#1407 jlewski

jlewski

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 02:00 AM

Very good deal.

Is this still available?

#1408 Glass_Ghost_0

Glass_Ghost_0

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 02:09 AM