Photo
* * - - - 34 votes

Gamestop: 4 used games $9.99 or less for $20

• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

#31 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 29 June 2013 - 05:23 PM

LOCATIONS PEOPLE!!!  There are only about 14.9 billion...

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif   :pc: Shadowrun Returns :-?   :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot: Wind Waker HD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :ps4: MLB 14 The Show 33w7311.png
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

Trade List - H: MK8 Promo Game Choice

#32 cobrakai83

cobrakai83

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2013 - 05:29 PM

I'm going to add another testimony here and call this deal BS.  I just called a store near me with a very good manager that always hooks me up with deals and he knows nothing of it.  He even called 4 of the other stores in the area along with the DM and called me back just to say nobody knew anything about it.

Edit:  This was in the Troy Michigan area if it helps any wondering about locations.

#33 Msn1983

Msn1983

Posted 29 June 2013 - 05:32 PM

Is the 50% trade in going to be everywhere? The store in Brighton Michigan said they haven't heard anything about 50%

#34 Glass_Ghost_0

Glass_Ghost_0

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2013 - 05:40 PM

Thanks OP, thanks a lot

#35 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2013 - 05:41 PM

Yeah it's a no go in Colorado Springs also

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Wolfenstein  :ps4: Octodad   :360:    :ps3: Used for a 3D player now   :3ds:-Pokémon X, Zelda:ALBW (3DS FC: 0447-7073-4536)

http://www.looksneat.com/topic/Gaming/

#36 argyle

argyle

Posted 29 June 2013 - 05:43 PM

The DM at my store told me about the 50% bonus starting Monday as well, but he said it was regional.  I'm in Montgomery, AL btw - I'm used to my location showing under my username, but I guess that's another "upgrade" we got with the new site along with being forced to see the Twitter feed on the front page?   :roll:

Posted Image

#37 yars2010

yars2010

Fire Zorlon Cannon !

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2013 - 05:44 PM

i been spending some time looking for deals @ GS while working on this thread. There has been many games reduced lately but I havent seen anything about this. Hopefully Monday.

TZrBMwB.jpg CML LINK

#38 H3m1 R4m

H3m1 R4m

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2013 - 06:06 PM

I think OP just trolled everybody. But not me because I have a big enough back log so why add more to it. Lol.

#39 TheMaximumC

TheMaximumC

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2013 - 08:00 PM

Sorry I didn't elaborate, I wanted to at least get the word out before I had to l leave for a few hours. 

I heard this straight from the DM personally calling our store to tell us to do this. Maybe is only RI and southern MA, I didn't think to put because honestly when does Gamestop ever pull special regional stuff like this?

#40 Glass_Ghost_0

Glass_Ghost_0

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2013 - 08:11 PM

Sorry I didn't elaborate, I wanted to at least get the word out before I had to l leave for a few hours. 

I heard this straight from the DM personally calling our store to tell us to do this. Maybe is only RI and southern MA, I didn't think to put because honestly when does Gamestop ever pull special regional stuff like this?

A lot of the time actually

#41 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 29 June 2013 - 08:23 PM

Constantly, there's at least two regions with entirely different trade offers right now.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif   :pc: Shadowrun Returns :-?   :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot: Wind Waker HD

#42 TheMaximumC

TheMaximumC

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2013 - 08:30 PM

Constantly, there's at least two regions with entirely different trade offers right now.

Wrong choice of words, I do realize that regions are targeted differently, I meant to say districts varying within the region. I have never seen at any time in 4 years a sale that wasn't advertised because it was exclusive to our district. 

Granted, that would be a very legitimate reason as to why there is a new DM. I do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused anyone.

#43 ritchardf

ritchardf

add ritchardf on psn and xbox live

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2013 - 08:47 PM

this sounds more like something they would do with gamecube, psp or ps2 games

#44 SuperMario64

SuperMario64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2013 - 08:52 PM

oh wow, great deal if true

#45 TheMaximumC

TheMaximumC

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2013 - 08:54 PM

this sounds more like something they would do with gamecube, psp or ps2 games

In a way, it really is the same thing. Getting ready for the next generation by trying to get rid of cheap games that are cluttering up store inventory.

#46 alphax1987

alphax1987

Posted 30 June 2013 - 06:54 AM

I actually DO work at GS (in California), and I worked Tuesday and Friday night and heard nothing about this. This is not a thing that is happening people. IDK where OP got his info...

I work again at 3pm PST (Sunday June 30th), and I will let you guys know if the 50% extra store credit thing is true. Or whatever deals ARE actually going on.... will post back when i get off at 7pm PST.

#47 Dragunz

Dragunz

I Like Pho.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2013 - 01:03 PM

Do you know which stores in RI? I live about 10 minutes away from the one in Woonsocket. And 15 away from the one in North Attleboro, MA.

Want to win a $25 Amazon GC AND get a FREE Xbox One? Click HERE

426575.png

The Super Awesum CAG Crew: killer9, blissskr, advanced, GenPirate, DarkRider23, rickyff7, LegendK7ll3r, and whoever I missed.

#48 stavros45

stavros45

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2013 - 01:07 PM

Went to two GS Saturday, and both were running the 4 for $20 sale. Each had a bin of PS3 and 360 games, one included Wii games as well. Stores were in Burlington and Natick MA. PIcked up a random mix at the Burlington location. I didn't think to ask if it includes all games $9.99 and under. The receipt just labels the discount as "Promotion Not Found".

KPZgVSE.jpg

The D Pad.
An appreciation of all games new and old, good and bad.

#49 Dragunz

Dragunz

I Like Pho.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2013 - 01:16 PM

Went to two GS Saturday, and both were running the 4 for $20 sale. Each had a bin of PS3 and 360 games, one included Wii games as well. Stores were in Burlington and Natick MA. PIcked up a random mix at the Burlington location. I didn't think to ask if it includes all games $9.99 and under. The receipt just labels the discount as "Promotion Not Found".

Posted Image

Do we have to have the Power Up Rewards for this sale?

Want to win a $25 Amazon GC AND get a FREE Xbox One? Click HERE

426575.png

The Super Awesum CAG Crew: killer9, blissskr, advanced, GenPirate, DarkRider23, rickyff7, LegendK7ll3r, and whoever I missed.

#50 stavros45

stavros45

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2013 - 01:19 PM

Do we have to have the Power Up Rewards for this sale?

Nope. The clerk rang up the deal first, then added the card later. He specifically pointed out that adding the rewards number first would likely foul up the 4 for $20 discount.

The D Pad.

#51 venturin

venturin

SalmonChantedEvening

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2013 - 01:56 PM

No worries OP. Everyone makes mistakes.

Posted Image

#52 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2013 - 01:58 PM

burlington eh?  I might have to stop by after work on wednesday!  I'll check my local GS in braintree to save on gas though.  Thanks dude!

edaa9c273976.png

My tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=301364

Currently Playing:  :vita: Dragon Fantasy book 2, :3ds: Link's Awakening, :360: DDP SDOJ, :ps3: Rocksmith 2014, :ps4: Dynasty Warriors 8

#53 stavros45

stavros45

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2013 - 02:01 PM

burlington eh?  I might have to stop by after work on wednesday!  I'll check my local GS in braintree to save on gas though.  Thanks dude!

I'm checking one or two more stores today. I'll ask if they mean all $9.99 and under games as well.

The D Pad.

#54 cjenvy

cjenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2013 - 02:26 PM

all of ny is a go and its all 9.99 or under

#55 detectiveconan16

detectiveconan16

Look at that deal. It's so great!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2013 - 02:55 PM

I looked through the list and only found about five or six games I want. I'd get Super Street Fighter IV, but I really do want to play as Yang and Yun.

Batsugunner.png

#56 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2013 - 02:58 PM

The DM at my store told me about the 50% bonus starting Monday as well, but he said it was regional.  I'm in Montgomery, AL btw - I'm used to my location showing under my username, but I guess that's another "upgrade" we got with the new site along with being forced to see the Twitter feed on the front page?   :roll:

Can anyone else confirm this? I used my recently acquired 50% boost and I don't want to renew for another year if I don't have to.

#57 sirpikaz

sirpikaz

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2013 - 03:05 PM

Confirmed at my store in albany, ny. It includes ALL games 9.99 according to the rep I just spoke to, time to go for a ride!

#58 Glass_Ghost_0

Glass_Ghost_0

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2013 - 03:06 PM

So is this regional, or everywhere?!?!?!? I need to know, lol

#59 mrclutch

mrclutch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2013 - 03:10 PM

Glad to hear this is happening at a least some stores.   If anyone checks around nashville please post your results.

#60 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 30 June 2013 - 03:10 PM

So is this regional, or everywhere?!?!?!? I need to know, lol

Definitely regional with Rhode Island, Massachusetts and New York so north east-ish?