Tales of Graces f - $20; Abyss (3DS) - $15 @ NamcoBandai

my god their site is terribly laggy -_- especially when im telling them "take my money"

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone should just go to the game's page on Amazon and click the "Tell us about a lower price" link. Who knows, they might price match. A miracle could happen.

For those that don't know, Namco uses Digital River. Just a warning for those that care....
Those idiots never shipped my backordered items from December, and never informed me that they cancelled my order. Didn't have problems, though, if items were in stock.

Been wanting Abyss but like a broken record shipping stinks I won't pay past $20 for the game. Tales of graces F is showing back in stock for me. Great game absolutely loved it far better than vesperia....

I cannot stand when companies try to overcharge people for shipping. I know good and well it does not cost them 6 freaking dollars to ship a 3DS game. I can ship a game that size first class with tracking for 2 dollars. I don't understand why this game just won't go down in price.

Good luck to those trying to get Amazon to PM. Hope it works out.

Tried on three separate occasions to get into Tales of the Abyss on my 3DS. Just can't do it. I like the combat but after 20 minutes of putting up with the protagonist, I decide to play something else.

Am I ever going to be able to check out? Tried in the morning. Tried at 10:30. Trying now at lunch. I'll try again on my next break.

Good luck to those trying to get Amazon to PM. Hope it works out.

Tried on three separate occasions to get into Tales of the Abyss on my 3DS. Just can't do it. I like the combat but after 20 minutes of putting up with the protagonist, I decide to play something else.
He's insufferable at the outset by design. If that's what turns you off about Abyss, you should give it more time. He changes, which is what makes the game so interesting.

Protip for those who can't checkout: Sign in BEFORE hitting checkout.

Click "My Account" to sign in.

After signing in, go to your cart and hit checkout.

Enjoy your shitty service by Digital River

How do you create an account without buying something first?

I never ordered there before.

Signing in and then checking out worked for me. I bought the Ni No Kuni Wizard's Edition through them so I already had an account. I didn't have any problems with Digital River that time so...fingers crossed.

bread's done
Back