Tomb Raider (PS3 and 360) $19.99, WoW: Panderia $19.99, Dead Island Riptide (PS3 and 360)$27.99, SC II $19.99 at Best Buy

I guess I know where I'm going today after the flea market. I'm going to price match the copy of TR I bought during that 'buy 2, get a $50 gc' promotion. 

Excellent deal, OP.  Had a $5 RZ cert, so this copy of Tomb Raider for 360 ended up being $13 and change.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Was about to bite on Tomb Raider when I realized I downloaded this for 360 awhile back. I'm kinda done with my 360, but I figure I could save myself $20 and just run through it on that.

Wasn't that more then two weeks ago? You only have 14 days to PM now
Not if you're premier silver. They've let me PM beyond the 14 day window about 3-4x now. Alright. Scratch that. I just check the BB forums and any purchase after April 19th is only 15 days. Oh well.

Last edited:
I know silver has its advantages, but I think your situation is ymmv. We all won't get as lucky.
If I can find a steel book version at my job I'm picking this up tomorrow.
Yeah. I just noticed the one thread on the BB forums and it said 15 days. I guess they've been making exceptions for me.

I have Tomb Raider through Steam, but I would love to get that statue. I'd give the game to my girlfriend. Here's to hoping the collector's edition drops to $20.

Thanks OP. I submitted the Tomb Raider prices to Amazon. Money is a little tight right now so I'd rather use my Amazon credit. If anyone else is in the same boat, please submit the price to Amazon.

Anybody even mildly interested in Tomb Raider might want to buy first and think later. I don't think these will last through the rest of the day, or maybe even more than a few hours at this price. Gamefly sold out of used copies for more than that not that long ago.

Returning stuff after 14 days even with a Silver Membership is still a hassle since the register doesn't recognize your membership automatically with the return. I've had to fight tooth and nail on more than one occasion explaining to the customer service employee that Silver members get 45 days to return.

Looks like I couldn't even order it if I wanted to.  PS3 online is sold out, and for store pickup it says "In Store Only" as in, I can't order online for in store pickup.

Never seen that before.  Weird.

Hrm... Sold out online and "in store only" for stores.  Not going to make a special trip to the store just in hope that they have it.  Oh well, I'm sure it'll hit this price or lower again soon enough, and I don't really have time for it right now anyway...

Thanks OP, as soon as I seen this thread I went to TGT and got the steelbooks!

2a80pw0.jpg

I'll be heading to BB in the morning.  I've got a handful of $25 gift cards via Viggle so I'll grab that and maybe a couple movies.  As of now, it says both stores near me have it in stock.  Been waiting for a big price drop on this game.  Thanks OP!

Kinda wondering about the Target PM thing as well (regarding TR). Would that really work? If so, I'd be all over it as soon as they open tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope amazon price matches, I hate going into best buy since they removed the register at the video game center.  Now I have to go up front where the 16 year old girls act like they've never heard of the internet when you try to get them to match their online price.  The best response I've gotten was "It's never been that price before."  I had to wait a long while when the register was at the video game section but those were the only times the best buy here got anything right.  They even messed up my in store pickup I had.

Perfect timing on this sale for me. Last week I got a "We miss you" email from Best Buy in an older account with a free $10 Reward Zone cert that expires in a few days. Brought Tomb Raider down to $8 and some change. Thanks for posting OP! :)

Does target get the steelbooks along with the non steelbook versions? Also is the game even still being shipped to target stores or is it just whatever is still in stock? Id like to price match and get it at Target for the steelbook but im just curious what are my odds.

I've been waiting for a $15 Tomb Raider, but I'm starting to get a little impatient. I might just have to pick it up for $18.
It's worth $18. I got it from GMG back in April for $20 and that was a bargain. So far it's hands-down my GOTY - I'm currently replaying it despite a backlog that would take 4-5 YEARS to clear if I played an hour a day - though we still have GTA V and BF4 coming. If I'd paid $30 to even $40 for it, it would've been worth it.

bread's done
Back