Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9914 replies to this topic

#9901 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2013 - 10:06 AM

Wow. Is this the AWD forum? I think I might be in the wrong thread..

Nope i hope cag wakes up the site seems not modded.

Backlog_Overload For Presadento cowabunga

#9902 Marauder7

Marauder7

FF14 Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2013 - 12:46 PM

dont bash newegg they have dope shipping
sig.jpg

As long as they don't use DHL
Posted ImagePosted Image

#9903 TheGeonaut

TheGeonaut

Posted 08 November 2013 - 12:46 PM

As long as they don't use DHL

#9904 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2013 - 01:24 PM

Just set up a page monitor, ya big bongo.

That's what dealseeker2u is for.

Man I would've bought that Xbox bundle.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#9905 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2013 - 01:28 PM

love how they ship a   2.41 game in a box.

but the ship a  140 buck kindle with just a piece of cardboard wrapped around it   

WOOOO I STINK

#9906 DealSeeker2U

DealSeeker2U

Seize the deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2013 - 01:45 PM

Nope i hope cag wakes up the site seems not modded.

This thread is on its last legs so enjoy while it lasts until a new one pops up. I do apologize for taking it off topic way too often.

love how they ship a   2.41 game in a box.

but the ship a  140 buck kindle with just a piece of cardboard wrapped around it   

Lol! That is how I got mine too, freaked me out as the box was bent but everything was intact.

On topic as promised:

:360: Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Glossy Black (A) $21.68
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Limited Edition (LN) $18.20
:360: FIFA 14 (VG) $34.62
:360: Batman: Arkham Origins (VG) $34.51
:360: Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate (LN) $28.10
:360: Dishonored: Game of the Year Edition (VG) $27.69
:360: Tomb Raider - Steelbook Edition (A) $16.52 (VG from NextWorth) $19.26 (LN) $20.66
:360: Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition (A) $15.75 (LN) $19.69
:360: Tomb Raider (LN) $14.84
:360: The Walking Dead (LN) $14.84

:ps3: Gran Turismo 5 Collector's Edition (A) $19.83 (G) $21.48 :hot:
:ps3: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Hardened Edition (VG) $14.85
:ps3: The Sly Collection (G) $14.76
:ps3: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (VG) $13.85
:ps3: Under Defeat: Deluxe Edition (A) $11.70 (LN) $14.62
:ps3: Max Payne 3 (A) $8.90 (LN) $11.13

:3ds: New Super Mario Bros. 2 (G) $19.30 (LN) $22.27

#9907 trollape74

trollape74

Lifting and Gaming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2013 - 01:47 PM

:360: Batman: Arkham Origins (VG)$34.51

:360: FIFA 14 (VG)$34.62

:360: Xbox 360 Wireless Controller (G)$23.48

Has anyone had any experience with buying used 360 controllers? Looking to upgrade the one's I got with my fat's to the newer ones.

-edit- ^ninja'd, too fast for me DS2U  :baby:

#9908 DealSeeker2U

DealSeeker2U

Seize the deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2013 - 01:55 PM

Has anyone had any experience with buying used 360 controllers? Looking to upgrade the one's I got with my fat's to the newer ones.

-edit- ^ninja'd, too fast for me DS2U  :baby:

:lol:

I bought couple of used controllers from AWD (ps3 and 360) and both were listed as acceptable but arrived with damage to the box only. Both are working fine to this day and I bought them over a year ago. Just a tip that if you do take the plunge, make sure you inspect it (nubs worn, grime or dirt in between the housing, etc) and plug it in to test if the buttons stick or analog buttons stick to one side or not. Only reason I say this is because couple of folks got one or two that were 1. used (and needed to be cleaned but worked fine) and 2. looked brand new but defective.

#9909 Greatwhitecoley

Greatwhitecoley

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2013 - 01:57 PM

not awd related but I love how this went down. first I ordered pokemon y and it said ready for pickup the next day. printed it out and went up there only for their system to be down.  Next day i check my email and it says its cancelled but without giving a reason though I think we all know why.  But just a few minutes ago I got an email saying because I failed to pick it up today that my order has been cancelled. lol wut? the info specifically states that it would stay till the 20th if i were to pick it up.  I almost wanna just go there and see if I still can pick it up or not.

For what its worth I got a 10 dollar gift card from them for my cancelled elliptical.  Received the gift card late last night. Maybe you will get one as well.

#9910 ckc4043

ckc4043

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2013 - 02:16 PM

What is the chance of cancellation if I ordered the back-order item actually? I ordered both acceptable and good condition of the CE. But the good condition is back-ordered. The acceptable one is instock. I am confused What I can do now. I prefer the good condition but If I cancel the acceptable. I am afraid the good conditon is cancel because of the oos.

#9911 sheppard2jt

sheppard2jt

I heart CAG

• CAG Veteran

Posted 08 November 2013 - 02:20 PM

Damn, I knew I should have stopped at Best Buy and grab some Kindle cards on the way home.

Ah well I'd rather have the Mario Luigi set anyway.

Do you get BBY RZone points for Kindle Card purchases?  Never thought of that.

#9912 DealSeeker2U

DealSeeker2U

Seize the deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2013 - 02:22 PM

Do you get BBY RZone points for Kindle Card purchases?  Never thought of that.

Not if you buy them using a gift card as was the intention I am assuming.

#9913 DealSeeker2U

DealSeeker2U

Seize the deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2013 - 02:24 PM

What is the chance of cancellation if I ordered the back-order item actually? I ordered both acceptable and good condition of the CE. But the good condition is back-ordered. The acceptable one is instock. I am confused What I can do now. I prefer the good condition but If I cancel the acceptable. I am afraid the good conditon is cancel because of the oos.

That is a tricky one. I am not sure how it will end as in the back-ordered item will ship or get cancelled. Folks have had success and failure. You can order both and just keep the good one if it ships and cancel / return the other one if it is not to your standard.

#9914 sheppard2jt

sheppard2jt

I heart CAG

• CAG Veteran

Posted 08 November 2013 - 02:28 PM

Not if you buy them using a gift card as was the intention I am assuming.

No, as a regular purchase...like if I use my BBY Credit Card to buy Kindle cards, I'll get the 5% back from points?  If so, I'm never buying from Amazon directly again! 5% off everything via Bestbuy sounds great.  I'd already been buying PSN cards from Target with Redcard for that same reason, but never thought about points accrual from BBY.  Sorry if off-topic for this thread.

#9915 DealSeeker2U

DealSeeker2U

Seize the deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2013 - 02:30 PM

No, as a regular purchase...like if I use my BBY Credit Card to buy Kindle cards ...

Then you will get the points.