Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Diablo 3 PS3 for 44.99 at Toysrus.com w/ Free Shipping

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#31 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 02 September 2013 - 03:21 AM

Wouldn't it still be ten bucks less than retail with the shipping? I sent it to Amazon like 8 times, they prob aren't gonna budge.

Yeah, still a decent deal if you want it day one.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif   :pc: Shadowrun Returns :-?   :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot: Wind Waker HD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :ps4: MLB 14 The Show 33w7311.png
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

#32 PrinnyOtaku

PrinnyOtaku

二人の秘密の基地

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2013 - 03:42 AM

Amazon had it for $49.99 a while back. I have prime and don't get charged tax there. It's just... not as good as $45.

OP should edit the thread name to remove free shipping from it.

Defynorz.pngPringerOtaku.png
Add me on PSN for co-op or anything

League of Legends: Defyn

#33 Mike360

Mike360

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2013 - 06:32 AM

They're considered a local competitor.

They will price match local competitor's in store but not over the phone. They only price match on the phone the .com's that are on the website. I was told to bring the physical ad in the store for a price match.

#34 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 02 September 2013 - 06:36 AM

They will price match local competitor's in store but not over the phone. They only price match on the phone the .com's that are on the website. I was told to bring the physical ad in the store for a price match.

Yeah, for phone and on a pre-order it's super YMMV.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif   :pc: Shadowrun Returns :-?   :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot: Wind Waker HD

#35 spatenfloot

spatenfloot

Don't read this!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2013 - 02:14 PM

Because I have an anxiety condition?

Just pretend slidecage is on the other end...

#36 Curufinwe

Curufinwe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2013 - 01:13 PM

I just bought the 360 version and will pick it up in store on the weekend.  I was heading down that way anyway, so it works out almost as well as free shipping.

Curufinwe5503.png? Curufinwe.jpg

#37 plus1zero

plus1zero

Turd Ferguson

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2013 - 02:02 PM

Well I don't think I want it for $60. It's available for pickup on 360 but I want ps3.

I'll see if Walmart will PM for me.

#38 emperordahc

emperordahc

Dad with kids.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2013 - 02:36 PM

Well I don't think I want it for $60. It's available for pickup on 360 but I want ps3.

I'll see if Walmart will PM for me.

Walmart shouldn't; they don't pricematch online prices, only weekly circulars.

Could pricematch at Target or Best Buy.

cagSig.png515886.png

#39 darkjedi187

darkjedi187

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2013 - 03:04 PM

figured with a $5 gc and the already low price it was hard to not jump on this.  Any idea if the preorder DLC comes with this?

#40 Beorach

Beorach

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2013 - 04:56 PM

Amazon had it for $49.99 a while back. I have prime and don't get charged tax there. It's just... not as good as $45.

OP should edit the thread name to remove free shipping from it.

But you get free shipping so?  I'm not sure what I missed.  I got the PS3 TRU pre-order deal but haven't received any notice it has proceeded beyond the "processing" stage.

#41 dsullo

dsullo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2013 - 05:36 PM

can anyone confirm if this is the toyrus price in store? 

#42 GeorgeCostanza

GeorgeCostanza

Hangin Tough

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2013 - 06:02 PM

I can't confirm but usually if its online only it will say so.  At my store they will price match their online price as long as it doesn't say online only.  I am going to just pm at BB and use some reward points.

Posted Image

#43 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2013 - 06:33 PM

Headed to BB to try a PM now, ill update in a bit
Posted ImagePosted Image

#44 TaylorM06

TaylorM06

Posted 03 September 2013 - 06:34 PM

BBY PMed for me, no problems
<p>194619.pngRecently finished: Battlefield 4, GTA5, Splinter Cell Blacklist, The Last of Us, Army of Two: Devil's Cartel

#45 gotdott

gotdott

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2013 - 06:36 PM

BBY PMed for me, no problems

Did you get the pre-order bonus?

#46 cirodot

cirodot

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2013 - 06:44 PM

I just got back from TRU and the in store price rings up as $59.99, but I didn't have any issues getting the clerk to match the online price.  Just have have it pulled up on your phone when you check out.  

For people that are still unsure about the pre-order bonus, my copy did come with the "Infernal Helm" code.  I'm assuming that all launch day copies will have it included.

#47 gotdott

gotdott

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2013 - 06:47 PM

I just got back from TRU and the in store price rings up as $59.99, but I didn't have any issues getting the clerk to match the online price.  Just have have it pulled up on your phone when you check out.  

For people that are still unsure about the pre-order bonus, my copy did come with the "Infernal Helm" code.  I'm assuming that all launch day copies will have it included.

cool thanks!

#48 therealdeal19

therealdeal19

GIANT ENEMY CRABS!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2013 - 06:47 PM

I am very tempted to do an in-store pickup but I think I will hold out and wait for the inevitable under $39.99 price point. It will probably happen sooner rather than later considering the holiday season coming up soon.

516078.png
TheHolyPickle.jpg

#49 needavacation

needavacation

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2013 - 06:53 PM

Very tempted to PM in store for this.  PS4 version won't be in launch window, with a 2014 likely release.  I wish they would tell us if PS3 save will transfer to PS4.  but its not like I'm hurting for games to play at the moment...

needavacation.png

#50 TaylorM06

TaylorM06

Posted 03 September 2013 - 07:03 PM

Did you get the pre-order bonus?

Not sure what the pre order bonus was. But on the front of the game case it says the Infernal Helm is included.
<p>194619.pngRecently finished: Battlefield 4, GTA5, Splinter Cell Blacklist, The Last of Us, Army of Two: Devil's Cartel

#51 TaylorM06

TaylorM06

Posted 03 September 2013 - 07:10 PM

Very tempted to PM in store for this. PS4 version won't be in launch window, with a 2014 likely release. I wish they would tell us if PS3 save will transfer to PS4. but its not like I'm hurting for games to play at the moment...

Ditto. But I got it anyways, my thought is by the time it comes out on PS4, I'll be done playing it on PS3. So I'll probably end up skipping the PS4 version, especially if you can't transfer your character

#52 ProppaT

ProppaT

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2013 - 07:36 PM

I'd be more tempted to pick this up if we knew when the PS4 version was launching.  If it's not coming out until later next year, I'd go ahead and buy it at launch.  But, not knowing if it's going to come out early next year or what's going to happen, or if they're going to wait and sell it with the expansion included, I don't want to chance it.  It's not like I don't already own it on the PC...

#53 BrolyB593

BrolyB593

I'm Cheap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2013 - 07:46 PM

Any random deals I could somehow get this in conjunction with elsewhere with a PM?

Hah I have a $5 cert for BB buy $40 still is just a bit too high. Sadly even just $35 would be low enough for me to cave. 

#54 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:03 PM

No problems with the PM for me (Outside of a pissy employee). Only 20$ out of pocket thanks to that certificate from Customer service, couldn't pass on that.

My poor backlog though....just got this and DoA5 Ultimate today, along with One Piece when the PS Store updates....FFXIV is taking all my damn time.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#55 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:37 PM

Not sure what the pre order bonus was. But on the front of the game case it says the Infernal Helm is included.

That's the pre-order.  It's a pack in and looks to be on all first run copies.

#56 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:59 PM

&nbsp;

i think the preorder bonus is some in game outfit like the angelic wing, from the diablo 3 collectors edition

#57 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2013 - 09:15 PM

Pretty sure thats in all first run copies? From what I hear, it only says the Helm on the cover, but when I redeemed it showed a bunch of other items.

Everything is susposed to show up ingame, according to people who brought without a pre-order as well.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#58 etcrane

etcrane

Winter Is Coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2013 - 09:17 PM

I believe all PS3 copies also receive 4 or 5 extra dlc items as well, in addition to the helm.

#59 Mike360

Mike360

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2013 - 10:26 PM

i got best buy to PM pretty easily. I'm surprised cause they give me a hard time about EVERYTHING. The girl pulled up the site on her phone.

#60 Guest_ChallengeEverything_*

Guest_ChallengeEverything_*

Posted 03 September 2013 - 11:03 PM

I got my closest BB store to PM this for me this afternoon. After my $18.90 in GC's from a game trade and my $5 RZ certificate I paid $23.49 plus tax. Not too bad for a day one release title.