Diablo 3 PS3 for 44.99 at Toysrus.com w/ Free Shipping

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#61 gedean

gedean

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2013 - 11:30 PM

Just PM'd at BBY (San Carlos, ca) with no issues whatsoever :)

#62 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2013 - 12:35 AM

I want this but at $45 that's not much cheaper than the $40 sale prices that generally come w/i the 1st month or so after release I'll wait for $40 or less. Good game though

#63 cusm

cusm

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2013 - 01:02 AM

I had a preorder at Walmart and tried to PM but they said ad only. I guess I will get my $5 back and order from TRU or pm at BBY.

#64 BREVITY

BREVITY

The Soul of Wit.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2013 - 02:27 PM

Looks like they added free shipping to this again.

3DS Friend Code:4382-1988-8437 QR Image http://yfrog.com/gzvezjyj
iOS GameCenter Name: BREVITY
Posted ImagePosted Image
Put your hand on a hot stove for a min. and it feels like an hour; play a cool game for an hour and it feels like a min. Brevity's def. of relativity.

#65 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 04 September 2013 - 02:31 PM

Bought this at GS yesterday. Traded in a $2 copy of Halo 4 from AWD at the same time, so I spent essentially $42 on this game. The game is worth it. They have a good drop in feature when you decide to play, but the downside is that if the host leaves, it tries to migrate and seems to often fail.

xivpads.png

#66 dsullo

dsullo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2013 - 06:41 PM

picked mine up at toysrus - they price matched the 44.99 price.  No issues.  Played last night with my brother via co-op online (he lives in another state).  The game is really fun -co-op is easy to start and join.

#67 WKT

WKT

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2013 - 07:15 PM

picked mine up at toysrus - they price matched the 44.99 price.  No issues.  Played last night with my brother via co-op online (he lives in another state).  The game is really fun -co-op is easy to start and join.

Did your game come with the pre-order bonuses (e.g., infernal helm)? Thanks.

#68 ARsignal11

ARsignal11

Pirate King

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2013 - 07:34 PM

Did your game come with the pre-order bonuses (e.g., infernal helm)? Thanks.

The infernal helm is packaged in the game and presumably included with all first-run copies.  No need for preorder (as I didn't preorder and still got it).  It actually says right on the cover of the game (near the bottom) "infernal helm included."  

#69 Beorach

Beorach

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2013 - 08:03 PM

When you play this online with folks, are you stuck with the same screen (or can you be in separate areas within the same act)?  p.s. - I got the free shipping from TRU and expect the game to be at my place tonight.  I was considering a second copy if the same screen thing is annoying.

#70 notman

notman

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2013 - 04:29 PM

Waited too long and now the website shows them at 59.99. :(

#71 Ness3

Ness3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2013 - 06:18 PM

Yeah I was about to go get it but its back at $60. Oh well, I'll wait for another sale down the line.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#72 plus1zero

plus1zero

Turd Ferguson

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2013 - 06:37 PM

Walmart PM'd for me last night, not sure if I'm gonna keep it yet or not. I beat it on PC, and with GTAV around the corner I'm afraid everything will take a backseat.

#73 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2013 - 06:47 PM

When you play this online with folks, are you stuck with the same screen (or can you be in separate areas within the same act)?  p.s. - I got the free shipping from TRU and expect the game to be at my place tonight.  I was considering a second copy if the same screen thing is annoying.

you're free to roam where ever you want, from what I noticed last night in the few hours I played

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Wolfenstein  :ps4: Octodad   :360:    :ps3: Used for a 3D player now   :3ds:-Pok√©mon X, Zelda:ALBW (3DS FC: 0447-7073-4536)

http://www.looksneat.com/topic/Gaming/

#74 Guest_ChallengeEverything_*

Guest_ChallengeEverything_*

Posted 05 September 2013 - 07:20 PM

BB finally put up a TIV for the game. :( I guess it's not one of the guaranteed $45 tiv games, since it's $15 to trade in at the moment.

#75 tightclaws

tightclaws

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2013 - 08:06 PM

Yeah I was about to go get it but its back at $60. Oh well, I'll wait for another sale down the line.

don't worry 20 or less by BF.

Posted Image

#76 gotdott

gotdott

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2013 - 08:15 PM

don't worry 20 or less by BF.

if this is not true you buy me a copy and I pay you $20 for it :)

#77 AwRy108

AwRy108

Posted 05 September 2013 - 08:23 PM

Walmart PM'd for me last night, not sure if I'm gonna keep it yet or not. I beat it on PC, and with GTAV around the corner I'm afraid everything will take a backseat.

Man, I wish Amazon would PM (yes, I submitted it to them)--I have a ton of credit there.  Then again, I'd probably rather have this on the PS4, so I suppose it's best that Amazon doesn't tempt me...

#78 KrAzY3

KrAzY3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2013 - 09:37 AM

Ok, so yesterday evening I got a confirmation that my preorder had shipped. By that it means they sent the shipment information to UPS and it doesn't seem to have even shipped yet.

Is it this common for a "preorder" to be shipped so late? I don't usually preorder, but I'm pretty annoyed that I could have a Toys R Us just a few miles away, I could preorder well in advance, and they don't even get around to shipping it until a few days after it is in stores all over the place. It seemed to me preordering was there to help insure you get the game close to launch, is it really just there to insure a place in line?