The Wonderful 101 Wii U Nintendo W101

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#31 mpaullin

mpaullin

Sarcasm Font Enthusiast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:08 PM

That is a great point. There were many amazing games that sold less than 5 copies when originally released even though they were critically acclaimed. Over time they developed a cult following and some were rereleased like Ico, Shadows of the Colossus, Beyond Good and Evil, Okami Wii, etc... but then you have others like Heavy Rain, Enslaved or Zack & Wiki Quest for Barbaros that very few bought or appreciated and it is a shame as Heavy Rain/Enslaved could have had sequels if they did not lose money on those games due to poor sales. I am not saying Wonderful 101 is at the level of the games on this list, but it is a great game that you could only conceivably play on the Wii U. Not even the 3DS could do this game justice and forget the Move or Kinect. This game was made for the Wii U and for those that feel the system is a gimmick toy, they probably did not buy this game before they made that statement.

Heavy Rain made a shit load of money for Sony. That's why Beyond Two Souls is being developed as a Sony exclusive. I personally think Heavy Rain is very overrated. While its unique, it's a game that absolutely hinges on its story and the story is weak, filled with plot holes, and poorly acted. Just my two cents.

Back on topic, this game is on my radar, but for much cheaper. I played the demo twice and still barely knew what I was doing. They did a terrible job explaining how combat works, so that made my decision to wait easy.

kNcvatI.gif  344d2c4.jpg

#32 Tarskidx

Tarskidx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:43 PM

Heavy Rain made a shit load of money for Sony. That's why Beyond Two Souls is being developed as a Sony exclusive. I personally think Heavy Rain is very overrated. While its unique, it's a game that absolutely hinges on its story and the story is weak, filled with plot holes, and poorly acted. Just my two cents.

Back on topic, this game is on my radar, but for much cheaper. I played the demo twice and still barely knew what I was doing. They did a terrible job explaining how combat works, so that made my decision to wait easy.

Sorry that I did not do my research on that sales figure as I was going off of memory. I could have sworn I was reading an article where the developers said there was more planned DLC, but they did not make enough money to warrant it. It was another underappreciated game I was thinking of then.

#33 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:46 PM

Sorry that I did not do my research on that sales figure as I was going off of memory. I could have sworn I was reading an article where the developers said there was more planned DLC, but they did not make enough money to warrant it. It was another underappreciated game I was thinking of then.

2 more DLC packs were planned, but were cancelled in favor of Move support. 

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#34 mask-air-raid

mask-air-raid

Mr. Encyclopedia of Soda

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:47 PM

The Wonderful 101 will be my reason for buying a Wii U.

Swag Bucks referral: http://swagbucks.com/refer/newmask

GiftHulk  invite code:RD172480

ShopKick: http://get.shopkick.com/barium13444

Gets you GC and PayPal cash. Over 0 CAGs referred!

Send me a PM if you use my links so I know who you are.

#35 miyamotorola

miyamotorola

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:22 AM

It's the exclusives that make a console worth buying. Otherwise you're just pissing in the wind with the fanboy wars.

#36 Tarskidx

Tarskidx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:15 AM

2 more DLC packs were planned, but were cancelled in favor of Move support. 

So that was it. Okay thank you for the clarification. Yeah, I think I would have preferred the extra DLC over Move Support. :-P

#37 jholden3249

jholden3249

CAG Ultra Noob

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:38 AM

This is tempting since Nintendo has been nothing but rehash lately, but I think I'll wait till it dips under $30.

Nothing but rehash? You could say that about ANY company. Uncharted 3? Rehash. Infamous Second Son? Rehash. Call of Duty Ghosts? Rehash. Killzone Shadowfall? Rehash. Playstation 4? PS3 rehash.

Pikmin 3 and Wonderful 101, 2 of the most original NON-rehashed games in years, and yet people still throw the "rehash" insult just because that's what's popular to say. Facts don't matter I guess. Sure, Windwaker is a remake, so what? Final Fanasy X, Kingdom Hearts 1.5, MGS Collection, all these are also remakes. EVERYONE does a remake from time to time.

If making a game in an established fanbase is "rehash", we all might as well hang up our controllers now. What matters is FUN, and right now Nintendo is on fire in that department, with much more coming. If you think Nintendo is all rehash right now, you're severely ill-informed.

#38 jholden3249

jholden3249

CAG Ultra Noob

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:43 AM

It's a game that doesn't hold your hand, that much is sure. But it's not hard to figure out, especially with the internet at your immediate disposal. Once you get an hour or two in, it clicks, and the game transforms into one of the finest gems of the year. Once you "get it" with regard to combos and Unite Morphs, the gameplay is more rewarding than you can imagine. I just beat the game last night, and I'm starting it over to play again right now. This, coming from a guy who owns 21 other Wii U games, a 3DS and a Vita including recent entries Rayman Legends, Splinter Cell Blacklist, and Zelda Windwaker HD. All that, and I'd rather play a game I've already beaten. That speaks volumes.

#39 whodoneit

whodoneit

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:13 AM

at least this game is somewhat different from the rehash fest of first party nintendo games. im not supporting this with a $60 purchase though. the demo was weak. $20 seems fair it'll hit that sales price soon.

#40 thisboywillbreak

thisboywillbreak

it's never been easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:19 AM

Dat font doe.
Posted Image

#41 JCAll

JCAll

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:11 AM

Underrate

"to rate or value (someone or something) too low"

Market penetration

"the extent to which a product is recognized and bought by customers in a particular market"

This is sort of an on going problem with gamers and really a lot of people on the internet... they instantly jump to a term that makes their point sound better, though that isn't exactly an accurate term. If you want to talk about sales, then say that and not call the game underrated. Most people will read underrated as nothing more than the counter to overrated (something that gets higher / more praise than it deserves) and ultimately leads to confusion. You could have just as easily said under marketed, which is an infinitely more accurate term and one I can't disagree with. 

Perhaps "underrate" is the wrong word.  I'll admit Grammer isn't my strongest subject, and I'm overly prone to not bother looking up actual definitions.  "I don't think it means what you think it means", and all that. 

So, 'underrate" is the wrong word.  Perhaps "overlook" is better, or maybe "unwanted" would be even more accurate that that.  So let me clarify.  A game can be praised by critics and weirdos like myself, but fail to light off fireworks in the hearts and minds of the larger buying public. 

#42 MetalSlugger

MetalSlugger

Wubadubadub, is that true?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:11 AM

UNIIIIIITE SEMANTICS

Anyone who has a Wii U and doesn't already own this is missing out on the best Wii U game currently available.

uc.png

#43 jholden3249

jholden3249

CAG Ultra Noob

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:29 AM

I'm in the exact same boat. I have a Day One/Launch pre-order pending for the XBO and the PS4, but I don't have one must-play game on either system. It's weird buying a system and waiting for a game you want to actually play. I'm old school. I bought a SNES for Mario World, an Xbox for Halo, a PS2 for FFX and a N64 for Zelda. I probably should wait and maintain a backlog. That said, I'm on the fence about getting a WiiU now for W101 and Zelda.

Oh you don't have a Wii U? Well, it may not be worth much seeing as I'm just some random guy on the internet, but I do own a Wii U and I can tell you right now, I've had more fun on that console than anything in recent memory. Pikmin 3 was good enough to me to be a system seller in its own right. And Wonderful 101 was just as good, if not better than Pikmin 3. And of course Zelda Windwaker HD is just timeless. Not to mention that NSMBU game is actually really great, even though it doesn't get much recognition. The NSLU game is also a nice challenging addition for people like me who like their platformers tough as nails lol. The multiplats have also been superb- games like Batman Arkham City, Splinter Cell Blacklist, Rayman Legends and Darksiders 2 that really use the gamepad to take the game to another level entirely. I'm anxiously waiting for Sonic Lost World, DKC Tropical Freeze and Mario 3D World though. All 3 look like amazing fun.

I'd really recommend getting a Wii U- I don't think you'll be disappointed. It's not just the games, or the gamepad, it's really Miiverse that puts the console in it's own league. It becomes part of the experience. Every time I play a game, I'm constantly going on Miiverse and posting screenshots of accomplishments, asking for help, giving help, etc... It's just a whole new experience that I've never had.

#44 jholden3249

jholden3249

CAG Ultra Noob

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:48 AM

at least this game is somewhat different from the rehash fest of first party nintendo games. im not supporting this with a $60 purchase though. the demo was weak. $20 seems fair it'll hit that sales price soon.

Speak for yourself. I played the demo 3 times straight I loved it so much. And the rehash argument is getting old. Everything's a rehash now if it's a Nintendo game. Doesn't matter how original or fun it is, if Nintendo made it people shout "rehash!"

Case in point: Pikmin 3. Most original, unique, fun, amazing game in many years. One month later, Wonderful 101, just as original, unique, fun and amazing as Pikmin 3. And Zelda Windwaker HD is done no justice if you're referring to it as "rehash". It's one of the most critically acclaimed games of all time. So if "rehash" is what you call it, then yes, more rehash please! LOTS OF REHASH FOR ME!

And again, if making new entries in an established franchise is "rehash", like NSMBU or DKC Tropical Freeze, then yes, bring it on. I love rehash then. Assassin's Creed 4, Call of Duty Ghosts, Splinter Cell Blacklist, Rayman Legends, Dark Souls 2, Uncharted 3. Guess all those are rehash too since they're all just sequels to a franchise huh.

Nintendo can't win. They make some of the funnest games in the industry, yet people like you will scream "REHASH" for new amazing fun games of established franchises and "WEAK" for amazing new games and fresh IPs. Doesn't matter what they do, or how great the game is, or how much fun it is to play, people like you will insult everything they do.

With the killer onslaught of both established IPs and fresh new content on Wii U, THE LAST thing I would expect to hear is complaining. Want games of well-established franchises with that Nintendo seal of quality? You got it. New Super Mario Bros U, Nintendoland, Zelda Windwaker HD, DKC Tropical Freeze, Mario 3D World, Smash Bros 4, and Mario Kart 8 are here and coming soon. Want brand new experiences of fresh, brand new or recent IPs? You got it. Pikmin 3, Wonderful 101, Bayonetta 2 and SMT x Fire Emblem are here and coming soon.

And it should be noted that "rehash" shouldn't matter anyways. Only one thing matters. One. And that's "is the game fun?" If the game is amazing fun, does anything else matter? Does it? Cause I coulda sworn that's why we play games in the first place- TO HAVE FUN. But no, people want to get all political now and say "well this game is just rehashed" or "this game is copy-paste" or "this game has poor graphics". None of those things matter if the game provides a fun experience, something people are losing sight of at a dizzying rate.

#45 mpaullin

mpaullin

Sarcasm Font Enthusiast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:06 AM

It's a game that doesn't hold your hand, that much is sure. But it's not hard to figure out, especially with the internet at your immediate disposal. Once you get an hour or two in, it clicks, and the game transforms into one of the finest gems of the year. Once you "get it" with regard to combos and Unite Morphs, the gameplay is more rewarding than you can imagine. I just beat the game last night, and I'm starting it over to play again right now. This, coming from a guy who owns 21 other Wii U games, a 3DS and a Vita including recent entries Rayman Legends, Splinter Cell Blacklist, and Zelda Windwaker HD. All that, and I'd rather play a game I've already beaten. That speaks volumes.

Thanks for the recommendation, but I can't justify $50+ for a game that I need to hope clicks with me after a few hours of play. I'll check it out eventually, but sub $20.

kNcvatI.gif  344d2c4.jpg

#46 whodoneit

whodoneit

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:47 AM

Speak for yourself. I played the demo 3 times straight I loved it so much. And the rehash argument is getting old. Everything's a rehash now if it's a Nintendo game. Doesn't matter how original or fun it is, if Nintendo made it people shout "rehash!"

Case in point: Pikmin 3. Most original, unique, fun, amazing game in many years. One month later, Wonderful 101, just as original, unique, fun and amazing as Pikmin 3. And Zelda Windwaker HD is done no justice if you're referring to it as "rehash". It's one of the most critically acclaimed games of all time. So if "rehash" is what you call it, then yes, more rehash please! LOTS OF REHASH FOR ME!

And again, if making new entries in an established franchise is "rehash", like NSMBU or DKC Tropical Freeze, then yes, bring it on. I love rehash then. Assassin's Creed 4, Call of Duty Ghosts, Splinter Cell Blacklist, Rayman Legends, Dark Souls 2, Uncharted 3. Guess all those are rehash too since they're all just sequels to a franchise huh.

Nintendo can't win. They make some of the funnest games in the industry, yet people like you will scream "REHASH" for new amazing fun games of established franchises and "WEAK" for amazing new games and fresh IPs. Doesn't matter what they do, or how great the game is, or how much fun it is to play, people like you will insult everything they do.

With the killer onslaught of both established IPs and fresh new content on Wii U, THE LAST thing I would expect to hear is complaining. Want games of well-established franchises with that Nintendo seal of quality? You got it. New Super Mario Bros U, Nintendoland, Zelda Windwaker HD, DKC Tropical Freeze, Mario 3D World, Smash Bros 4, and Mario Kart 8 are here and coming soon. Want brand new experiences of fresh, brand new or recent IPs? You got it. Pikmin 3, Wonderful 101, Bayonetta 2 and SMT x Fire Emblem are here and coming soon.

And it should be noted that "rehash" shouldn't matter anyways. Only one thing matters. One. And that's "is the game fun?" If the game is amazing fun, does anything else matter? Does it? Cause I coulda sworn that's why we play games in the first place- TO HAVE FUN. But no, people want to get all political now and say "well this game is just rehashed" or "this game is copy-paste" or "this game has poor graphics". None of those things matter if the game provides a fun experience, something people are losing sight of at a dizzying rate.

i am speaking for myself. the demo was weak, nintendo is in rehash mode & im not buying this game for more than $20. learn to deal with peoples views & opinions and stop raging when people dont like the wii u as much as you do. a quick look at your post history shows that seems to be all you do on here.

#47 JCAll

JCAll

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:51 AM

"Rehash" is the new "Underrated".  Will this madness never end!?

#48 jholden3249

jholden3249

CAG Ultra Noob

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:10 PM

i am speaking for myself. the demo was weak, nintendo is in rehash mode & im not buying this game for more than $20. learn to deal with peoples views & opinions and stop raging when people dont like the wii u as much as you do. a quick look at your post history shows that seems to be all you do on here.

My post history hardly shows that's all I do on here, especially considering I posted this thread in the first place. But that post wasn't for you, so don't take it personally. It was for the hundreds, thousands even, of readers who will never comment but do read these posts, and are easily influenced when they read comments from people like you trashing anything Nintendo.

It seems that any time a post is made for a game pertaining to Wii U, the comment section fills with responses like yours that serve as nothing more than insults. And it wasn't just you that made such a comment, which is why there is 2 responses instead of just one. I don't discriminate. 

And I don't rage when people don't like the Wii U as much as me (though judging by your post, you don't like it at ALL). I rage when people come onto a thread about scoring a great Wii U game for a great price and start posting about how weak the game is, and how everything on the Wii U is rehash. That's when I rage, and you would do well to remember it. 

You're more than welcome to your own opinions, but on a thread dedicated to a great deal on a desirable Nintendo title, I find it strange that you would bother posting here just to say the game is weak, and furthermore, that all Nintendo's games are rehash. This isn't a Wii U bash-fest, this is a thread for those considering picking up the game. If you just want to throw out insults at Nintendo's games, take it to one of the many console-racist fanboy sites on the internet. I'm sure they'd be glad to have you.

#49 jholden3249

jholden3249

CAG Ultra Noob

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:18 PM

Thanks for the recommendation, but I can't justify $50+ for a game that I need to hope clicks with me after a few hours of play. I'll check it out eventually, but sub $20.

I totally hear ya. I'd hate for you to buy it and by some off chance not like it, because there are a select few who really don't like it's lack of training wheels (there were several "I'm stuck, gotta look this up on a walkthrough" moments for me lol). But I think whenever you do eventually buy it you'll be glad you did. It's a shame they didn't promote this game more. Had they hyped it like Smash Bros 4, leaking screenshots and small details for 9 months prior to release, I think it could have caused a pretty big stir in the community. It's certainly a good enough game to garner attention via word of mouth though, and I think after several years have passed, and the install base for the console has grown into maturity, this game will start receiving a lot of attention for it's unique gameplay, fun control scheme and addictive combat.

#50 whodoneit

whodoneit

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:29 PM

My post history hardly shows that's all I do on here. But that post wasn't for you, so don't take it personally. It was for the hundreds, thousands even, of readers who will never comment but do read these posts. It seems that any time a post is made for a game pertaining to Nintendo, the comment section fills with responses like yours that serve as nothing more than insults. And it wasn't just you that made such a comment, which is why there is 2 responses instead of just one. I don't discriminate. You're more than welcome to your own opinions, but on a thread dedicated to a great deal on a desirable Nintendo title, I find it strange that you would bother posting here just to say the game is weak, and furthermore, that all Nintendo's games are rehash.

you quoted my post and your first sentence was "speak for yourself". now you say the post wasnt for me? dude just stop. smh. Most of your post are replying to people not in love with the wii u. your super defensive over a videogame console... not a good look dude, but hey thats you. Also i said the demo was weak so dont twist my words. $20 is what its worth to me. since you said im more than welcome to my own opinion deal with it.

#51 jholden3249

jholden3249

CAG Ultra Noob

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:57 PM

you quoted my post and your first sentence was "speak for yourself". now you say the post wasnt for me? dude just stop. smh. Most of your post are replying to people not in love with the wii u. your super defensive over a videogame console... not a good look dude, but hey thats you. Also i said the demo was weak so dont twist my words. $20 is what its worth to me. since you said im more than welcome to my own opinion deal with it.

This IS me dealing with it.

Yes, speak for yourself. And no, the post wasn't for you. The post was in response TO you, but the purpose of the reply was not FOR you, it was for the readers of this comment section who might be swayed by your overly prejudicial insults, as I clearly stated. If you paid more attention to what I've been saying to you, instead of what I've said to others, perhaps I wouldn't need to repeat myself. And if I'm overly defensive, it's only because people like you come into a thread about scoring a great deal just to post irrelevant comments about how horrible the game is, and as if THAT wasn't enough, to express just how horrible the rest of Nintendo's games are too. And don't worry about how I look, worry about yourself... I don't need a nanny.

You can't hide what you did. Not by trying to catch me up in my words, not by putting me on the defensive, not by trying to make me self-conscious with "Not a good look dude" comments, not by perusing my post history, not by minimizing your statement with "I didn't say the game was weak, just the demo", and not by defending your statement as "it's my opinion- deal with it". You can't run from the fact that you came onto a thread created for the purpose of helping gamers find a great deal on a new game, and posted a comment which served no purpose other than to degrade Nintendo. There is no justification for that. Sure, you have the right to your opinion, but there's a time and place for everything. And this is not the place to go mouthing off insulting opinions about Nintendo anymore than a PS4 pre order thread is a place to say that Killzone sucks and and PS4 is garbage. Just cause you have the legal right to do something doesn't mean you're not an ass for doing it.

#52 Tauro_Fc

Tauro_Fc

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:15 PM

Underrate
"to rate or value (someone or something) too low"

So this game is underrated. Based on a few posters here that are not willing to buy the game unless is under $20. I think the word fits it.

#53 whodoneit

whodoneit

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:25 PM

This IS me dealing with it.

Yes, speak for yourself. And no, the post wasn't for you. The post was in response TO you, but the purpose of the reply was not FOR you, it was for the readers of this comment section who might be swayed by your overly prejudicial insults, as I clearly stated. If you paid more attention to what I've been saying to you, instead of what I've said to others, perhaps I wouldn't need to repeat myself. And if I'm overly defensive, it's only because people like you come into a thread about scoring a great deal just to post irrelevant comments about how horrible the game is, and as if THAT wasn't enough, to express just how horrible the rest of Nintendo's games are too. And don't worry about how I look, worry about yourself... I don't need a nanny.

when did anyone say W101 game was horrible? or that the rest of nintendo's games were horrible? please quote them. you must be seeing things in your blind rage. i own a wii u with nsmbu, pikmin 3 & wwhd. 3 good games, but 3 rehashes. ill probably pick up mario 3d in november another rehash. you should read slowly & pay more attention to what people are posting. instead of raging like a child. You sure you dont need a nanny?

#54 abbabaab

abbabaab

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:47 PM

*bite*

i am speaking for myself. the demo was weak, nintendo is in rehash mode & im not buying this game for more than $20.

Only one of those actually sounds like you're speaking for yourself.

#55 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:41 PM

So this game is underrated. Based on a few posters here that are not willing to buy the game unless is under $20. I think the word fits it.

Cag is the wrong site to use for a cash value assessment. Platinum games doesn't typically sell well, so why pay msrp when it will drop? I mean, some people were saying they would get ni no kuni at $20 before it even released, so by this logic every game is underrated. I could get into this more, but that should be undervalued instead of underrated.

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#56 whodoneit

whodoneit

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:05 PM

You can't hide what you did. Not by trying to catch me up in my words, not by putting me on the defensive, not by trying to make me self-conscious with "Not a good look dude" comments, not by perusing my post history, not by minimizing your statement with "I didn't say the game was weak, just the demo", and not by defending your statement as "it's my opinion- deal with it". You can't run from the fact that you came onto a thread created for the purpose of helping gamers find a great deal on a new game, and posted a comment which served no purpose other than to degrade Nintendo. There is no justification for that. Sure, you have the right to your opinion, but there's a time and place for everything. And this is not the place to go mouthing off insulting opinions about Nintendo anymore than a PS4 pre order thread is a place to say that Killzone sucks and and PS4 is garbage. Just cause you have the legal right to do something doesn't mean you're not an ass for doing it.

i like how you edited this in a couple hours after the fact. but my orignal post stands if it angers you thats your issue.

#57 maximumzero

maximumzero

Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:14 PM

I wasn't planning on doing Target's sale, but with this at $50, Pikmin at $50, and Rayman for $58, it might not be a bad idea to swing by and have them price-match all three and then get the B2G1 sale on top of that.

oIi9lub.png

#58 jholden3249

jholden3249

CAG Ultra Noob

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:43 PM

i own a wii u with nsmbu, pikmin 3 & wwhd. 3 good games, but 3 rehashes. ill probably pick up mario 3d in november another rehash. you should read slowly & pay more attention to what people are posting. instead of raging like a child. You sure you dont need a nanny?

The only thing being rehashed is your comments on this thread. Same thing 9 different times: "Nintendo games are rehash blah blah blah"  How many times are you gonna rehash that statement, boring us to death in the process?

And all credibility went out the window right there in that first sentence of yours. Pikmin 3 is rehash lol? Yeah, ok bud. Just keep repeating that until you brainwash yourself into believing it. NINE YEARS since the last game in the series. What, does Nintendo have to wait 20 years between releases for them to not be rehash? How ridiculous is that? And with NSMBU, it's a new generation. Which means if people want to play a sidescrolling Mario, they need to make a new one. ONE game, per generation per console does not constitute rehash. Annual releases of roster updates and new multiplayer maps- THAT is rehash. And WWHD is a reMAKE, not rehash. There is a difference, and you would do well to learn that.

I pay perfect attention to what's being said, unlike you. What a hypocrite! You're a whole new breed man. YOU are the one who needs to pay attention to what's being said, as I clearly stated before. I know you got burned, but simply turning around and repeating what I said back at me not only makes no sense, it shows you haven't a clue as to what you're talking about. It's like you just copy my sentences and post them back to me, and somehow think you're clever for doing so lol. The KING of rehash right here, ladies and gentlemen!

And don't talk to ME about childishness. Only a child would lack the discernment and common sense to know the difference between releasing a game once per generation per console, and annual roster updates, which is the difference between bringing a game into the current times, and actually rehashing them. And only a child would try to make arguments centered around my post history, instead of the posts at hand. And certainly only a child would copy my own sentences and paste them back to me, and then think he's somehow clever for doing so.

But that's not even the issue. The issue is you using this thread for inflammatory, condescending remarks against any and all things Nintendo. The fact of the matter is, you're not just stating one simple opinion like "I didn't care for the demo". No. You're making broad, sweeping accusations and insults of everything pertaining to Nintendo, even games like Pikmin 3 which stand as the ANTITHESIS of rehash. Which is evidence of both your blind, unwavering bias, and your desire to troll this thread with such statements. Arguing with stubborn, ignorant members is not my idea of a good time. So why don't you do us both a favor, and just quit.

And next time you post in a thread like this, try to be conscientious of the fact this is NOT a fan site, and keep your derogatory "rehash" accusations to yourself. If you are interested in taking advantage of the deal and wish to add to the discussion, you of course are more than welcome to. But coming here just to say every Nintendo game on Wii U is "rehash" and the game being offered for a deal is "weak" serves no purpose whatsoever.

#59 Killbomb

Killbomb

Waiting for Darkness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:13 PM

Anybody PM'd this deal at Target after already getting W101 in the B2G1 deal? I know you have 7 days but I was wondering if they would give me a hard time since due to the B2G1.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#60 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:39 PM

Anybody PM'd this deal at Target after already getting W101 in the B2G1 deal? I know you have 7 days but I was wondering if they would give me a hard time since due to the B2G1.

They would and it might be a real hassle, since they prorate everything. So while you might have paid "$60" for it, the receipt says $40, which then blah blah blah. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: The Wonderful 101, Wii U, Nintendo, W101