• Please log in to reply
356 replies to this topic

#1 maxiell

maxiell

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:22 PM

Trade In $30, Get $ 30 Bonus Credit Toward a Dualshock 4 Controller

For a limited time, trade in a $30 worth of qualifying video games, consoles or accessories and get $30 bonus credit toward a Dualshock 4 controller in addition to your trade-in value.

How to redeem this offer:
1. Search for your qualifying items using the search below and submit your trade in
2. Send in your item for processing following the instructions provided
3. Wait for your item to be received and graded
4. When your trade in is accepted, add a qualifying Dualshock 4 controller to your cart
5. Your bonus credit will be applied automatically to your purchase

http://www.amazon.co...ocId=1001420741

The page for the Beyond: Two Souls promotion seems to be down right now, but you can see it come up when you try to trade-in. It's $20 off the game.

lock if old

#2 handsomepete

handsomepete

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:32 PM

bollocks I literally just dropped $30 of trades in the ups drop box after waiting and relocking for two weeks. got me, amazon!

#3 SweetP1983

SweetP1983

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:52 PM

I keep getting an error when trying to submit my trade-ins. Promotion ends in Nov 30th so I'll try again in a bit.
135068.png]

#4 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:54 PM

Nice...although I did want the Beyond: Two Souls steelbook from GS

#5 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:55 PM

I will definitely try to get in on the Beyond Two Souls deal, can someone post a link to it even though it's down?

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#6 SweetP1983

SweetP1983

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:56 PM

It's in the OP I believe. Edit: no it's not. It shows up when your on the Submit Your Trade-in page. Above the items you want to trade. nyvyzunu.jpg
135068.png]

#7 TheEliminator62

TheEliminator62

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:56 PM

Damn this is a good deal. I'll be doing this for that extra DS4 

#8 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:58 PM

thanks op

#9 cyrus102

cyrus102

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:59 PM

Here is link to beyond two souls but it is down right now http://www.amazon.co..._rd_i=979418011

#10 argyle

argyle

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:06 PM

Hrm - I don't really have an interest in Beyond (and I won't need a second PS4 controller).  But that credit bonus towards Beyond is still very tempting - if I sell it at release on eBay, I might can still come out ahead.   :-k

Posted Image

#11 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:22 PM

Hrm - I don't really have an interest in Beyond (and I won't need a second PS4 controller).  But that credit bonus towards Beyond is still very tempting - if I sell it at release on eBay, I might can still come out ahead.   :-k

It's definitely doable if you have stuff to trade anyways, and you aren't taxed on Amazon.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#12 stupidproz1

stupidproz1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:25 PM

I was looking at trade in values, I'm sure in some cases it may be worth it. It doesn't seem worth it for what I got, better to just eBay / craiglist it.

Indie Gala Codemasters / January bundles $2.50 each. Indie Gala Capsule Computers $3.65 each. 70+ Steam keys for sale. Check out my trade thread. Direct Link:
Need to buy something from Green Man Gaming? Use this referral link and create an account and make a purchase then both of our accounts will be credited $2

#13 chicagocubsfan

chicagocubsfan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:26 PM

I would do this if the red dualshock 4 was up for order.

Playing:
:3ds: Pokemon X  :whee: 
:psp:- Killzone Mercenary
:wii:-Wind Waker HD  8-)
:ps3:- Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix, rain   ;)
PSN is chicagocubsfan

#14 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:28 PM

Is it possible to piggy back the promotions or is it one or the other?

Meaning if I tried $30+ could I save $20 on Beyond.... AND $30 on a DS4 controller? 

#15 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:32 PM

Is it possible to piggy back the promotions or is it one or the other?

Meaning if I tried $30+ could I save $20 on Beyond.... AND $30 on a DS4 controller? 

It does indeed appear to stack based on the trade-in page listing both promos if you have $30 worth of stuff to trade in, but no real way to confirm it stacks as of now.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#16 urmomlikesme

urmomlikesme

Random Fart Noise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:33 PM

I keep getting an error when trying to submit my trade-ins. Promotion ends in Nov 30th so I'll try again in a bit.

same here. I keep getting an error with the address. will try later. 

Posted Image

#17 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:36 PM

^ Thanks. I guess I'll keep an eye on the AZ TIV thread and jump on the next halfway decent trade or two and then lock in it and hopefully I'll qualify for both.

#18 sandman8288

sandman8288

DealMaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:43 PM

Hopefully they'll do this for XBOX One controllers soon.

#19 htz

htz

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:48 PM

I was looking at trade in values, I'm sure in some cases it may be worth it. It doesn't seem worth it for what I got, better to just eBay / craiglist it.

Same here, trade-in values for the stuff I got are pretty low.

#20 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:54 PM

Well, I cancelled my PS4 order and won't get one till next year.  That said, this is a good deal and if I can find games that total up to just around $30 it's double value which puts them above the Amazon trade in.  I was planning on holding on to some Xbox 360 games that I liked but I don't like what MS has done recently so I'm going to move away from them.  I have a nice Alan Wake CE that I can trade in for one thing.

#21 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:03 PM

Sweet, I can resubmit my $38.40 16GB Vita memory card trade-in to get in on this. Thanks, OP!

...Is what I would have said if AMZ wasn't being screwy right now--not allowing me to cancel the original trade-in and not being able to retrieve my address--so I guess I'll have to check back later. :bomb:

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps2: Shadow Hearts: Covenant :ps3: Just Cause 2; MGS3 HD [Speed Run for Vita Platinum]  :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World RED; Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [8/20]:  :ps3: MGS3 HD (4.75/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#22 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:15 PM

im planing to get beyond at amazon anyway so this is perfect ! now to find 20$ worth of junk to trade ....
Currently playing
:ps4: strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

690739.png

#23 lectersvictim

lectersvictim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:16 PM

Keep getting this message...

There was an error submitting your trade-in

Please try again later.

#24 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:21 PM

It's broken for me too.

#25 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:23 PM

I am trying to submit a trade and it is giving me an error with my address...It seems amazon is having issues.

Trading in two PS1 games that I never play and looked them up on ebay and should get around $30 for them, plus the $20 Beyond. So $10 OOP for Beyond easily works for me. Now to get this trade in submitted...

532919.pngsig.gif

My Trade List

#26 Dragunz

Dragunz

I Like Pho.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:23 PM

If they don't do this towards an Xbox One controller I will cry and no one will care.

Want to win a $25 Amazon GC AND get a FREE Xbox One? Click HERE

426575.png

The Super Awesum CAG Crew: killer9, blissskr, advanced, GenPirate, DarkRider23, rickyff7, LegendK7ll3r, and whoever I missed.

#27 Katsumi

Katsumi

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:24 PM

The terms say this:

Qualifying trade-ins must be submitted, received and accepted between 12:01 a.m. (Pacific Time) September 29, 2013 and 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Time) November 30, 2013.

Which would be tomorrow at 12:01, since today is the 28th. Maybe that's the issue?

Kat_Siggy80.png Katsumica.png

#28 Emoney244

Emoney244

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:28 PM

Gosh I never realized how little Amazon gives you for trade-ins..

Emoney244.png

FACSHtO.png

RIP Video games 

#29 handsomepete

handsomepete

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:32 PM

Gosh I never realized how little Amazon gives you for trade-ins..

In the past several months values have tanked to astronomical lows with no rebound.  Used to not be so bad.

#30 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Proud New Fridge Owner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:35 PM

Interesting deal.  I need to trade in GTA V somewhere, but I'm not terribly looking forward to Beyond and I don't really need another dualshock.  Thanks tho, OP.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts