DEAD: Free $10 off $10 coupon at Toys R Us (Expires Tomorrow)

WhatsYoFlava

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
1. Text the word TEN to number 78697

2. Reply with YES to agree to receive text messages

3. Click the link and there is your ONE TIME use coupon

4. (Optional) Reply with STOP to unsubscribe from TRU SPAM :whee:

Valid In Store Only! Works on Video Games

2e1a988.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Tried the 'email the text to my self' thing. Got a text back saying it didn't go through, but I checked my email and it's there. However, the link is broken.

Decided to read the text from my phone and type that into my computer search bar. Coupon shows. I'll print and take that.

Thanks OP!

Doesn't work on PSN Cards, just stopped out there. Ended up having to get Free Candy, instead. Be warned if you redeem it on one of the excluded items it wastes the Coupon and marked it as (Used).

Wonder if I can use the preorder coupon and then this to get pokemon for $19.99!

Either way thanks for posting both coupons guys

If not I can keep the preorder coupon for when Mario party 3ds comes out in November

Doesn't work on PSN Cards, just stopped out there. Ended up having to get Free Candy, instead. Be warned if you redeem it on one of the excluded items it wastes the Coupon and marked it as (Used).
Same thing I thought. I was told at a TRU that NO GCs could be used on PSN cards, etc.

Someone posted this in another thrad:

Heads up for those that got in on this deal, I was able to use the TRU GC towards PSN $. Whenever there is no card to swipe, they need a 2nd person to verify the digits and amount.

Trying to Google which stores will take this coupon.

Hmm..

http://corporate.walmart.com/coupon-policy

• Competitors' coupons
    A specific item for a specified price, for example, $2.99
  • Buy one, get one free (BOGO) coupons for items with a specified price
  • Have a valid expiration date
  • Are acceptable in black and white
I'm going to go out on a limb and say Toys r Us will.

And lol at the guys on SD saying that "changing a url is illegal"

Between missing the Disney Infinity In-Store pickup and paying per text with this and getting no link ... it's been a bad day for me deal-wise

Went to toys r us to price match the 3ds XL deal with frys and I saw two coupons $15 off 59.99 and over game and $10 off 39.99 and over game. The coupons expire on 2/1/2014

bread's done
Back