Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IX

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9937 replies to this topic

#421 The Questyen

The Questyen

formerly gothamcentral79

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:05 AM

Also got my LN God of War Saga and the codes were unused so that makes me happy.

Now Playing: Bioshock Infinite (replay) (PS3) / Shovel Knight (Wii U) / To the Moon (PC)

Recently Finished: Valiant Hearts: The Great War (PS4) A / Entwined (PS4) B- / Murdered: Soul Suspect (PS4) A- / Kentucky Route Zero Act III (PC) A-

#422 Quagmilion

Quagmilion

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:18 AM

And all I wanted was 1 copy =/

Quagbilion.png

#423 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:43 AM

I get the feeling cjenvy has never actually ordered anything from amazon ever.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#424 cjenvy

cjenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:44 AM

i cancelled 45 just wondered why  after i bought the 2 it listed it was still in stock

#425 SoraGamer1337

SoraGamer1337

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:04 AM

i cancelled 45 just wondered why  after i bought the 2 it listed it was still in stock

they could be restocking their supply.

sig.jpg

#426 Play3rtwo

Play3rtwo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:20 AM

my LN sansa clip + came in.... missing the origional box but the player itself and headphones and charger came sealed... so i'm happy with the $15 savings over new!

Posted Image

#427 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:57 AM

Well now I'm sad I missed the Brotherhood CEs (again), just grabbed a $5 copy of Revelations that's LN with packaging may be damaged.

:ps3: Lego Marvel G $32.15 - In case you don't want to wait for BF.

1. I hope you are joking and or trolling.

I honestly don't know what to think of his posts anymore.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif   :pc: Shadowrun Returns :-?   :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot: Wind Waker HD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :ps4: Wolfenstein 33w7311.png
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

#428 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 13 November 2013 - 02:09 AM

you're a fucking retard.

There are no shortcuts. No do-overs. What happened, happened. Trust me. I know. All of this matters.

Madden 13 SB Champ in the CAG gentleman's league.

#429 cjenvy

cjenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 02:24 AM

you're a fucking retard.

it just makes it highly unlikely to be a complete ce listed 2 in stock but can order up to 50 something not right about that

#430 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 02:29 AM

Got mine today. It came in great condition with power cord, component cables and everything looks fine. It also came with a 20gb harddrive on it. And it does have HDMI.

Just opened mine up. Great condition just like yours but no component cables. It did have a 120GB hard drive.

Also got my acceptable Gran Turismo 5 CE in like new condition. Came in original box and nothing was missing. Thanks to DS2U for that score. Also got my ToX which was a LE copy only missing the DLC and my Batman AC CE. Statue is pretty cool. Very happy with how it all turned out.

#431 moopher

moopher

Electric Pizza

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 02:32 AM

you're a fucking retard.

Lol clearly by his response

#432 mask-air-raid

mask-air-raid

Mr. Encyclopedia of Soda

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 02:36 AM

How many copies of Xillia did you get, coop?

Swag Bucks referral: http://swagbucks.com/refer/newmask

GiftHulk  invite code:RD172480

ShopKick: http://get.shopkick.com/barium13444

Gets you GC and PayPal cash. Over 0 CAGs referred!

Please send me a PM if you used my referrals. I want to do raffles for you.

#433 MykelxKnight

MykelxKnight

Posted 13 November 2013 - 02:37 AM

you guys still dont have cjenvy on ignore???  I ignored him months ago when he went about being a dumbass trying to scam amazon.

Anyways Ive been waiting on something from amazon for over a week!  I ordered some stuff 3 days after one of my orders and received that order before the one Im waiting on.  WTF AMAZON!!

Check me out on Twitch and YouTube!

http://youtube.com/yungfab22

#434 ckc4043

ckc4043

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 02:50 AM

BTW, just got my $25 (LN) 360 and everything was still sealed and shrink wrapped. The only flaw was cosmetic and that was to the box in the corners from creasing and some tear where it was sealed. I hate to even remove it to test it since everything is so nicely packed but I will do that later tonight. Really nice! :D

Dinger!!!

#435 MykelxKnight

MykelxKnight

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:00 AM

Dang Ds2u you scored big time lol.  Wish I wouldve had my fingers clicking faster I missed that one just barely. 

#436 Hemi

Hemi

One with the never-ending backlog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:01 AM

I have no clue how Express Media's acceptable items fare compared with Amazon's. Definitely a gamble but not a bad one at that price.

Me either, except the fact that the description itself was like screaming "This is just the game, in a repackaged case/sleeve, with no extras or anything". As in it probably was a collectors edition case/game but they didn't have the stuff that goes with it. CMONNNNNN Jack in the box! I just Re-arranged the pile of shame and have some room that it would fill up nicely. (Pile of shame being the towers of boxes I have because this site + my low impulse control = WTH...).

In a side not I threw away the collection of used amazon gift cards I had laying around XD I had like a nice stack of close to 30.

#437 MykelxKnight

MykelxKnight

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:05 AM

Me either, except the fact that the description itself was like screaming "This is just the game, in a repackaged case/sleeve, with no extras or anything". As in it probably was a collectors edition case/game but they didn't have the stuff that goes with it. CMONNNNNN Jack in the box! I just Re-arranged the pile of shame and have some room that it would fill up nicely. (Pile of shame being the towers of boxes I have because this site + my low impulse control = WTH...).

In a side not I threw away the collection of used amazon gift cards I had laying around XD I had like a nice stack of close to 30.

I have a pile of broken down boxes in my room thanks to this thread lol.  Pile of shame....  My friends always ask me why I buy so many games and I dont even know why.  I was talking to a co worker today and he told me hes going to be collecting all the xbox 360 games he can before xbox one launches.  Im already going on 200+ xbox 360 games xD

#438 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:06 AM

How many copies of Xillia did you get, coop?

Only one copy. This is my fourth time owning it though  :mrgreen: 

#439 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:07 AM

I have a pile of broken down boxes in my room thanks to this thread lol.  Pile of shame....  My friends always ask me why I buy so many games and I dont even know why.  I was talking to a co worker today and he told me hes going to be collecting all the xbox 360 games he can before xbox one launches.  Im already going on 200+ xbox 360 games xD

We're sick, sick people.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif   :pc: Shadowrun Returns :-?   :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot: Wind Waker HD

#440 Zalaki

Zalaki

Worker by night, Gamer by day

• CAG Veteran

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:09 AM

I have a pile of broken down boxes in my room thanks to this thread lol. Pile of shame.... My friends always ask me why I buy so many games and I dont even know why. I was talking to a co worker today and he told me hes going to be collecting all the xbox 360 games he can before xbox one launches. Im already going on 200+ xbox 360 games xD

geez that's insane! In an awesome way no lie. I sadly regret always trading in my games now.

So are we assuming that assassins creed is gonna be garbage? I hope its good. First deal I've been able to snag in weeks

Currenty Playing

:pc: Diablo 3 , Day Z  :applause:   | :ps4: Bound by Flame

:360: Left4Dead  | :vita:Borderlands 2 :D/ |   :wiiu: Windwaker HD

Check out my items for trade!

#441 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:10 AM

Haha, yeah buddy I got a bunch of physical 360 games as well, don't trade/sell em off when I'm done so I also have a huge collection with multiple shelves full

659629.png?68329996

#442 MykelxKnight

MykelxKnight

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:12 AM

geez that's insane! In an awesome way no lie. I sadly regret always trading in my games now.

So are we assuming that assassins creed is gonna be garbage? I hope its good. First deal I've been able to snag in weeks

People got Assassin creed blackflag off awd cheap or something?  I was at work all day damn I missed out if so!  I have all the assassins creed games and Ive only played 1 & 2 lol.  I was gonna get blackflag when its cheaper.

#443 Zalaki

Zalaki

Worker by night, Gamer by day

• CAG Veteran

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:15 AM

People got Assassin creed blackflag off awd cheap or something?  I was at work all day damn I missed out if so!  I have all the assassins creed games and Ive only played 1 & 2 lol.  I was gonna get blackflag when its cheaper.

No, I wish haha. It was AC Brotherhood CE for $7.50

Currenty Playing

:pc: Diablo 3 , Day Z  :applause:   | :ps4: Bound by Flame

:360: Left4Dead  | :vita:Borderlands 2 :D/ |   :wiiu: Windwaker HD

Check out my items for trade!

#444 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:19 AM

I got AC4 PS4 for $5 today at Target:-

#445 MykelxKnight

MykelxKnight

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:20 AM

What!  Tell me how I can get one for xbox 360 and Im all over it.  

#446 Flash15

Flash15

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:22 AM

wait, what, how, tell us

Miami+Flash15.png

#447 cjenvy

cjenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

im shocked that a gamestop employee doesnt like me honestly shocked

ill lyk tomorrow guys if my ce is legit or not because i paid for the 1 day to help save you guys some time hopefully

#448 mask-air-raid

mask-air-raid

Mr. Encyclopedia of Soda

• CAGiversary!

Only one copy. This is my fourth time owning it though :mrgreen:

Looks about right. Lol

How many LE did you get?

Swag Bucks referral: http://swagbucks.com/refer/newmask

GiftHulk  invite code:RD172480

ShopKick: http://get.shopkick.com/barium13444

Gets you GC and PayPal cash. Over 0 CAGs referred!

Please send me a PM if you used my referrals. I want to do raffles for you.

#449 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:25 AM

What!  Tell me how I can get one for xbox 360 and Im all over it.  

No Xone games with the Target B2G1 unfortunately.  Or in mar's terms I stole it.

#450 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:28 AM

Looks about right. Lol

How many LE did you get?

This was my second one. You have the other.