Photo
* * * * * 12 votes

Humble Megathread - Humble Square Enix Bundle - Simulators 2 Weekly - SciFi eBooks - Simulator Flash Bundle - Comics Bundle

Humble Bundle Humble bundle steam indie bundle pc mac linux drm-free

• Please log in to reply
9587 replies to this topic

#9571 Lil Frier

Lil Frier

Posted Today, 06:34 PM

Sucks, all I have (and want) from this is Deus Ex, meaning I get to wait another 2 weeks to see if I can finally get my first games bundle in, like, 6 months.

#9572 KillingMachine

KillingMachine

CAGnificent!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 06:34 PM

If they were just gonna throw out their Eidos stuff, they could have at least included Startopia. If they are feeling nice, they'll add it next week. If they want to give everyone the finger, they'll add Deathtrap Dungeon.

#9573 Indominabledollar

Indominabledollar

Posted Today, 06:35 PM

This bundle is strange. Dollar tier I think is okay, just too bad that Thief Gold was free awhile back, and Mini Ninjas doesn't seem that great. Rest look solid though.

In the BTA tier, you've got Deus Ex:The Fall, a horrible mobile port, Battlestations:Midway , an okay game at best(and one with a sequel to boot), then a pack for the "upcoming free to play" game Nosgoth. This shares space with Hitman Absolution, which is supposed to be pretty good, and Dues Ex:Invisible War, the sequel to Dues Ex, which is in the $15 tier for some reason. 

Speaking of the $15 tier, Just Cuase 2 was $3 on amazon not long ago, Kane and Lynch 2 is terrible, the Lara Croft game doesn't look all that great, and I think has sequels. Deus Ex Complete and Deus Ex Human Revolution don't really seem to justify that much bad to me.

Overall, it looks like Square Enix just went through their back catalogue, picked a bunch, then fired them at random into their tiers. At least with the 2K bundle the Bioshock series was seperated by age, where if you paid more you got mre recent ones, here you pay more for the older titles? 

That said, I might go for BTA next week if bonuses are good enough.

#9574 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

I at least thought I could grab Derpus Ex HR on the cheap since the bandits don't give the Director's cut to people who already owned the original + Missing Link.  RAGE!

#9575 rcsample

rcsample

That's just like, your opinion man.

• CAGiversary!

Bonuses prediction:

• Hitman Blood Money and/or Contracts
  • Thief II and/or Deadly Shadows
  • Just Cause
  • Any of the pre-2014 Tomb Raiders

Games like Sleeping Dogs and Tomb Raider 2014 would have been in the main bundle, so it's likely going to be older stuff for the bonuses (which is what happened to the 2K bundle too).

Tomb Raider: Angel of Derpness

#9576 BobbyTastic

BobbyTastic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 06:39 PM

You know what's missing here? Square Enix games.

No, seriously - all of this stuff was developed by Western and European devs: Crystal Dynamics, Io interactive, Looking Glass Studios, Ion Storm, Avalanche Interactive, Eidos Montreal, and N-Fusion Interactive. Most of these were published by Eidos.

So Mooby was wrong. This isn't the Humble Square Enix Bundle... but the Humble Eidos Bundle.

Exactly. Pretty much all the Squeenix items you can buy from the Humble Store (which is the only reason we ever thought a Squeenix bundle could happen) are EIDOS stuff, so this isn't surprising.

Anyways, I hope next week's additions include Thief 2 and Thief 3 and the other Battlestations game, maybe even Just Cause 1 and the other Hitman games. Just anything that isn't Floria's Fruit Farm or Sleeping Dogs. :-P

Didn't own a single game in $1 or BTA tier. #TrueCAG

This, young CAGlings, is why you listen to the Golden Calf. Praise Mooby.

:whee:

You mean you didn't get Thief Gold for free? #FakeCAG

Official Hammerwatch Dispenser - $2 PayPal each

Well aren't the pandas going extinct?

You wouldn't be if you stopped being lazy and aggressively copulated.

Never have truer words been spoken.

#9577 Kuma

Kuma

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 06:40 PM

I will be pissed if Blood Money is not in the bundle next week

mgs.jpg

"Designed By Lilchiji"

#9578 asheskitty

asheskitty

Coconut Kitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 06:42 PM

Hitman Absolution is excellent.  I have 67 hours in it and still some more achievement cleanup to do.

Was Midway bundled recently?  Or really cheap on Gamersgate or something?

GMG iirc.  The other midway game has GFWL iirc. 

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#9579 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

I'm feeling pretty secure in my $1.50ish Blood Money purchase during the Summer sale.

#9580 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

"Yay" for Squeenix HB!

"Yay" for separate keys in Tier #1!

Don't own most of that on Steam in Tier #1. I'm so in.

Bing Rewards - Referral Link

We don't play games on CAG; we backlog 'em. ;)

No wonder we have no time to play games!

All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#9581 greendayrulestce

greendayrulestce

Gayness rules don't fit

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 06:45 PM

the Lara Croft game doesn't look all that great, 

That that fucking back.

76561198041088896.png 6p2a1c.jpg

Now playing: Ni No Kuni 2vcuah2.gif

Super Magnetic Neo (Dreamcast)

#9582 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Elephant in the room

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 06:50 PM

"Yay" for Squeenix HB!

"Yay" for separate keys in Tier #1!

Don't own most of that on Steam in Tier #1. I'm so in.

MysterAAA gets to buy another humble!

#9583 Miranda

Miranda

about.me/adnarim

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 06:52 PM

In for $1 for now. I only own Thief Gold from that tier. Already have Blood Money from Amazon's Square pack, so now I'll add the other two Hitman games to it.

EDIT: Thanks to Lawyers Guns N Money for the tip about the audio captcha. I used that this time instead of trying to get a readable image.

#9584 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 06:54 PM

Guardian of Light > Womb Raider 2014.

#9585 pasports31

pasports31

New Year's Resolution = Make a Dent in my Backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 06:56 PM

honestly squeenix bundle would suck for the majority of us no matter what was in it because squeenix basically gives their games away in their standard sales anyway

444806.png

76561198067824944.png

#9586 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 06:56 PM

MysterAAA gets to buy another humble!

I like that new nickname!

Thanks!

All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#9587 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 06:59 PM

Exactly. Pretty much all the Squeenix items you can buy from the Humble Store (which is the only reason we ever thought a Squeenix bundle could happen) are EIDOS stuff, so this isn't surprising.

Anyways, I hope next week's additions include Thief 2 and Thief 3 and the other Battlestations game, maybe even Just Cause 1 and the other Hitman games. Just anything that isn't Floria's Fruit Farm or Sleeping Dogs. :-P

You mean you didn't get Thief Gold for free? #FakeCAG

Hey, I'm glad to add John Romero's magnum opus to my Steam list. ;)

Never owned that period.

Didn't own most of the Squeenix Bundle on Steam (might've owned it elsewhere) + was nice to get some stuff I never owned period - so it's nice to put a bunch of stuff on Steam. :D

#9588 SeriousGeorge

SeriousGeorge

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 07:00 PM

Didn't own a single game in $1 or BTA tier. #TrueCAG

This, young CAGlings, is why you listen to the Golden Calf. Praise Mooby.

:whee:

Hey, a real TrueCAG would have picked up Thief Gold for free from Amazon. It's the only thing I have in the first two tiers. :D/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Humble Bundle, Humble, bundle, steam, indie bundle, pc, mac, linux, drm-free