The Steam Deals Thread v10

steam steam deals cards steam cards gaben pc steambox

25605 replies to this topic

#31 Dreamweaver7

Dreamweaver7

Valar Morghulis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:52 PM

Just in time for the upcoming big sales! Thanks OP!

#32 coolshopp

coolshopp

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:02 PM

All the lols for Fable III. Not even worth $5! Not to mention dealing with GFWL and securom.

#33 Eldredpe

Eldredpe

Disconcerted

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:04 PM

really breally i dont remeber no memory  u were threadstarter 

I spent about a month and a half or so keeping the wiki up to date last spring prior to MNS starting his thread.

#34 BrownDerby

BrownDerby

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:09 PM

How would you (or anyone else for that matter) suggest I distinguish between DLC and games? I don't really want to write "DLC" next to every piece of DLC

I think just one line will do.

Game $

DLC:

+ Pack1 $

+ Pack2 $

+ Pack3 $

uLNpWnq.png

#35 INMATEofARKHAM

INMATEofARKHAM

Looking for my padded cell

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:16 PM

Yay! New thread!

I'm sure no one does but does anyone know how Microsoft decides what games to bring to the PC...? They really seem to be all over the place...

#36 Motiv

Motiv

The Deuterium

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:17 PM

[Steam Deals Thread V10 created] ... ... ...and the CAG-crowd goes wild! :applause: :applause: :applause:

Nice work Detruire!

76561197989105710.png

#37 Flowette

Flowette

Level 64 Tea Drinking Royalty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:18 PM

Ian Bell's cover drive is about to embrace this thread:

ian-bell-007.jpg

Ian Bell's cover drive has now graced the thread. Business can continue.

NB - don't expect the OP to be updated anytime after 21st November.

#38 Motiv

Motiv

The Deuterium

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:22 PM

I think I'll try as hard as I might to hold off on any new Steam related purchases until the Fall/Thanksgiving sales. Like others have said, some deals may tempt you but deep down you hope know they'll be better.

We can all be entertained by our backlogs for two weeks right? Right!

76561197989105710.png

#39 jimmywolf

jimmywolf

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:24 PM

Yay! New thread!

I'm sure no one does but does anyone know how Microsoft decides what games to bring to the PC...? They really seem to be all over the place...

could be few factors coding issues, how easy too port versus cost trying port it. popularity, estimated   worth trying sell it on pc, very keep it exclusive Xbox only.

Not even in the face of Armageddon. Never compromise.

#40 MIND LINK

MIND LINK

MURDER ALL RAPPERS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:26 PM

Say wut?

I can't believe he said that  :rofl: 

I think just one line will do.

Not in Florida. Maybe in fuckin' Idaho or Montana people get down like that...

MARS

#41 imac2much

imac2much

The Angry Baker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:26 PM

Anyone have any ideas whether Towerfall is coming to Steam in time for the holidays?

Posted Image

#42 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:27 PM

Yay for a new thread...but I'm disappointed you didn't opt for the Steam Deals Thread X  [-(

Hey, you look like you have a lot of money; how about donating some of it to my Extra Life drive?

#43 MIND LINK

MIND LINK

MURDER ALL RAPPERS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:30 PM

I think I'll try as hard as I might to hold off on any new Steam related purchases until the Fall/Thanksgiving sales. Like others have said, some deals may tempt you but deep down you hope know they'll be better.

We can all be entertained by our backlogs for two weeks right? Right!

If you guys think J-Nizzle can/will handle everything without melting down then you're in for some mental anguish worthy of several lawsuits.

MARS

#44 Frithsblessing

Frithsblessing

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:42 PM

I just couldn't bear the thought of this happening:

You should've let Tebow make it just for that one guy who shows up every once in awhile to bitch about the OP.

Posted Image

#45 MIND LINK

MIND LINK

MURDER ALL RAPPERS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:01 AM

Mousecraft is available on Steam but keys for previous buyers aren't ready yet.

This happens with indie games: The dunderheads who pay full(ish) price at launch get way more card money.

Early Access Game Get instant access and start playing; get involved with this game as it develops.

Learn more about Early Access.

What the developers say:

“MouseCraft is available in Alpha version and is still under development. This means the game will be improved on a regular basis, through updates that add new features, content and bug fixes. Check the description for info on what is already available and what will be included in the final version. After launch, when all the development is over, the game will be available for slightly more than the Early Access price.”

READ MORE
The first Early Access version will include:
  • 30 levels in Puzzle Mode 
  • 5 different types of Tetromino blocks and 2 types of obstacles 
  • 2 locations 
  • Local level editor 
  • 6 Steam Trading Cards

Everyobody who already bought the game, through our website, will receive their Steam keys by 12. of November. 

MARS

#46 Naked Snake Eyes

Naked Snake Eyes

What would Snake do?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:18 AM

Holy shit Hotline Miami is too hard. I gave up after several levels. I guess I might do better with guns blazing but I wanted to stealth.

76561197996799113.png

#47 snakeybro

snakeybro

Bronze Trophy Champ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:20 AM

Holy shit Hotline Miami is too hard. I gave up after several levels. I guess I might do better with guns blazing but I wanted to stealth.

Remember, every mask has a different tactical advantage. It is a challenging game but I beat it and it is not that hard really. Its a murder simulator, so im pretty good at murdering does. Oh and doors are your best friends :)

Currently Playing:   :ps4: Destiny, Madden 15, Metro Redux, Last of Us Remastered, OlliOlli, Velocity 2X   :3ds: Gunvolt, Zelda: ALBW, Kirby Triple Deluxe, VVVVVV, Super Mario 3D Land    :vita: Dragon's Crown, Metrico, Mega Man X4, TxK, Sly Cooper Trilogy, Phantom Breaker

:xb1: Peggle 2, Madden 15, Diablo 3: UEE, Metro Redux, The Golf Club

solidSNAKE231989.png

20140611-40611011-4gamer-003-1-thumb.jpg

#48 Naked Snake Eyes

Naked Snake Eyes

What would Snake do?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:23 AM

I'll try again after a while. I couldn't play that level one more time, the music was about to make me flip out. I was having a good time until I got stuck for more than 5-10 minutes.

76561197996799113.png

#49 soulkyo

soulkyo

Veterinary Medicine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:03 AM

Thanks for the new thread! Is Frontlines any good? I remember it from the THQ bankrupt issue, it was not available at the time.

76561198071042127.png     logo.png

#50 pasports31

pasports31

New Year's Resolution = Make a Dent in my Backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:04 AM

I'll try again after a while. I couldn't play that level one more time, the music was about to make me flip out. I was having a good time until I got stuck for more than 5-10 minutes.

That's what got me. I got stuck on a level and the music, although good, grates on you after hearing it a trillion times.

444806.png

76561198067824944.png

#51 zenaphobe zerj

zenaphobe zerj

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:23 AM

YAY! New Steam thread! So when do I get the Junior Deputy badge for surviving v9?

#52 MIND LINK

MIND LINK

MURDER ALL RAPPERS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:28 AM

YAY! New Steam thread! So when do I get the Junior Deputy badge for surviving v9?

when you call off your border patrol goons

MARS

#53 zenaphobe zerj

zenaphobe zerj

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:30 AM

when you call off your border patrol goons

I would never! Well, I kinda need to make some layoffs.... 

Anywho, I feel my attention span has shortened with Steam games, and am now relying on SR3 to pass time for SRIV to go on sale for me to buy :)

#54 Momouchi

Momouchi

Drowning in backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:35 AM

New thread just in time for the holiday lurker rush

fs_overall.png

#55 icedragon15

icedragon15

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:36 AM

I would never! Well, I kinda need to make some layoffs.... 

Anywho, I feel my attention span has shortened with Steam games, and am now relying on SR3 to pass time for SRIV to go on sale for me to buy :)

oh reeelaly

486163.png

76561198028344994.png

where the insane message button do snakey bro spanking you is message that message right eheeh 

They're all message buttons!   :bouncy:

http://cms.fightfort...ure.org/tellfcc

https://en.necessary...take-action/EFF

#56 Woodlands

Woodlands

spɹɐʍʞɔɐq sı ƃuıɥʇʎɹǝʌǝ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:38 AM

Ah, the new thread smell, hey: does anyone know when the winter sale starts? etc. etc.

Call me Shirley, but surely I'd expect that almost all games in the HB store will eventually show up in an HB bundle? Unless I've missed a bundle, I'll find it hard to convince myself to actually buy a game there...

Well, Shirley, in the past developers using the HB checkout eventually put their games in HIBs, so I think the odds are good.

Yay for a new thread...but I'm disappointed you didn't opt for the Steam Deals Thread X  [-(

I think this is actually Thread 11, isn't it? A long time ago during a sale we rolled over quickly and ended up with two fives or two sixes or something. It was never rectified and we've been one behind ever since.

Edit: It was Thread 4, and actually Thread 6 corrected it.

Edit: #2: actually, Thread 5 just isn't linked to correctly in the OP.  I think something may have been merged at some point though.

#57 Eldredpe

Eldredpe

Disconcerted

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:48 AM

I think this is actually Thread 11, isn't it? A long time ago during a sale we rolled over quickly and ended up with two fives or two sixes or something. It was never rectified and we've been one behind ever since.

Edit: #2: actually, Thread 5 just isn't linked to correctly in the OP.  I think something may have been merged at some point though.

Woodlands: Steam Thread Historian.

#58 pantsattack

pantsattack

Grant Thrift Auto

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:51 AM

I commit to da new threat.

#59 EarthBoundX5

EarthBoundX5

Chef Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:53 AM

Can this really be an official steam thread? I mean, v9 isn't locked yet!  It still is open for fillin'

I blame global warming

No, El Niño is to blame; claiming global warming to be the cause gives to much credit to its legitimacy

If wikis are working again you should make this a wiki. Then you can point everyone who asks you to do something toward the OP to do it themselves.

wikis are totally working, unless the steam thread is teh exception where the sheer massive amount of posts somehow affects it...which is unlikely

Edit: #2: actually, Thread 5 just isn't linked to correctly in the OP. I think something may have been merged at some point though.

Technically this is thread 2 :roll:

I don't like having a sig, but for CAG, I figured I'd sheep along.

163177.pngfs_pc.png
http://gamercard.xbo...een/ChefJesusX5 eebeta-badge-small.png
GAP - Since 2003
CAG - Lurked well before current join date

#60 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:01 AM

wikis are totally working, unless the steam thread is teh exception where the sheer massive amount of posts somehow affects it...which is unlikely

That's actually exactly what's happening.  CheapyD even came into the thread last week and Wiki'd it and it reverted to non-wiki within a day I think. 

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: steam, steam deals, cards, steam cards, gaben, pc, steambox