steam steam deals cards steam cards gaben pc steambox

25605 replies to this topic

#21031 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2014 - 10:35 PM

its 75% off buy it

Obviously it's 75% off - since I pointed it out.

And no, you don't give me orders.

I don't feel like buying this at *that* current price ($7.49).

Bing Rewards - Referral Link

We don't play games on CAG; we backlog 'em. ;)

No wonder we have no time to play games!

All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#21032 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Town Drunk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2014 - 10:41 PM

Ass burgers

#21033 Correlli

Correlli

The guy with the small brain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2014 - 10:42 PM

Exactly how I feel.  If it was $5 - I'd jump on it.

I know it's only $2.50 difference, which is NOT a big deal, but it's more the principle given my mammoth backlog.

#21034 Correlli

Correlli

The guy with the small brain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2014 - 10:44 PM

Oh and 4 for February:

Completed:

1. To the Moon

2. Sleeping Dogs

Working on:

3. Brothers A Tale of Two Sons

Final:

Either Prince of Persia (2008) - about halfway complete, but it's dragging...  Or Bulletstorm

#21035 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2014 - 10:48 PM

Ass burgers

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#21036 Preedatore

Preedatore

Hamburger Thread

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2014 - 10:50 PM

I didn't like Castlevania LoS at all. Granted, I'm not a fan of the button masher genre, but it didn't appeal to me at all. The last game in the genre I played and enjoyed was Lollipop Chainsaw.

#21037 warreni

warreni

Eminently punchable

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2014 - 10:55 PM

The last game in the genre I played and enjoyed was Lollipop Chainsaw.

I want that, even if it is a bit stupid.

fs_pc.png

If you're not having fun, you're doing it wrong.

#21038 asheskitty

asheskitty

Level 3 SJW Social_Justice_Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2014 - 11:10 PM

At the very least, you missed Castlevania: Symphony of the Night on PlayStation. I'm glad I hung onto my copy as it's regarded as a true classic. 

Mother of all soundtracks...

I'll be lucky if I get to beat a game anytime soon. Been trying to play Persona 4 but "things" get in the way. Still haven't finished my first game of the year.

PS2 or Vita version?

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#21039 lostnumber

lostnumber

Yuno Gasai is my waifu.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2014 - 11:13 PM

Mother of all soundtracks...

PS2 or Vita version?

PS2 I don't own a Vita yet.

#21040 BrownDerby

BrownDerby

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2014 - 11:21 PM

I wasn't trying to do the four in February but I'm pretty close to beating three of them at the moment. Binary Domain I've nearly finished, Zelda: Link Between Worlds I'm at the last dungeon, and Spelunky I actually killed the boss a couple times but didn't make it out of the stage...

uLNpWnq.png

#21041 icedragon15

icedragon15

Posted 09 February 2014 - 11:27 PM

ur derick say bbbuy it bitch or i leave u 

486163.png

76561198028344994.png

where the insane message button do snakey bro spanking you is message that message right eheeh 

They're all message buttons!   :bouncy:

http://cms.fightfort...ure.org/tellfcc

https://en.necessary...take-action/EFF

#21042 juanjava

juanjava

El ojo en el cielo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2014 - 11:39 PM

I think I'll grab that God of war with a whip game. I have $5 burning in my steam wallet (from cards). The demo was a bit disappointing, but I'll give it another chance

76561198025176705.png

#21043 sch0oldaze

sch0oldaze

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2014 - 11:45 PM

4 for Feb for me so far completed:

Risk of Rain
Brothers a Tale of Two Sons
Freedom Fall...

Not sure what the 4th game should be I have so many it is hard to pick 1.

76561198027093342.png

#21044 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Town Drunk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2014 - 11:46 PM

I think I'll grab that God of war with a whip game. I have $5 burning in my steam wallet (from cards). The demo was a bit disappointing, but I'll give it another chance

I picked it up for 5.60 using steam bucks to buy 2 tf2 keys and a tour of duty ticket

Lots of people seem to be trading for that offer

#21045 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2014 - 12:01 AM

Finished-up that game The Bureau a few minutes ago.

All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#21046 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2014 - 12:10 AM

I picked it up for 5.60 using steam bucks to buy 2 tf2 keys and a tour of duty ticket

Lots of people seem to be trading for that offer

Yeah, and they're ROW copies too. I just got one for about the same price.

#21047 pasports31

pasports31

New Year's Resolution = Make a Dent in my Backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2014 - 12:15 AM

After 123 hours, and having completed 6 guilds or so in addition to just now beating the main quest, I'm gonna say I'm done with Morrowind for a bit. Maybe I'll beat the guilds I didn't finish in a different playthrough or something. That game is huge though...you could spend a lot more time with it than Oblivion or Skyrim, imho. There were a few guilds I didn't beat in the vanilla game, and I didn't even touch the Tribunal expansion, and barely dipped into the other one. Plus, with Tamriel Rebuilt...jesus. But yeah, I'll count that as my first February game for this four in February thing. Next up is Bastion, then Guacamelee, I think. Not sure what my fourth game will be.

444806.png

76561198067824944.png

#21048 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2014 - 12:21 AM

I've never actually progressed very far in the main quest.  Usually just explore... get to the point where I'm overpowered... and lost interest.

#21049 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2014 - 12:26 AM

After 123 hours, and having completed 6 guilds or so in addition to just now beating the main quest, I'm gonna say I'm done with Morrowind for a bit. Maybe I'll beat the guilds I didn't finish in a different playthrough or something. That game is huge though...you could spend a lot more time with it than Oblivion or Skyrim, imho. There were a few guilds I didn't beat in the vanilla game, and I didn't even touch the Tribunal expansion, and barely dipped into the other one. Plus, with Tamriel Rebuilt...jesus. But yeah, I'll count that as my first February game for this four in February thing. Next up is Bastion, then Guacamelee, I think. Not sure what my fourth game will be.

Wowsers @ 123 hours. Hope you didn't get Betheada-game burn-out from doing so much of that huge Bethesda game at once!

Both Tribunal + Bloodmoon are both at least really good - so when you get that craving and knack for some more Morrowind, make sure you do them two expansions.

The Almalexia-related stuff in Tribunal's awesome; and being a werewolf in Bloodmoon rocks.

#21050 pasports31

pasports31

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2014 - 12:27 AM

I've never actually progressed very far in the main quest.  Usually just explore... get to the point where I'm overpowered... and lost interest.

Yeah, a problem w/pretty much every elder scrolls game I've played is it's really easy to get overpowered. Once that happens though, I turn the difficulty slider up a little and start focusing on a different form of attack.

444806.png

76561198067824944.png

#21051 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2014 - 12:30 AM

I'd consider that but the combat itself is sort of 'meh.'  Still, the exploration can't be beat.  Much better than it was in Derpblivion

#21052 pasports31

pasports31

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2014 - 12:36 AM

I'd consider that but the combat itself is sort of 'meh.'  Still, the exploration can't be beat.  Much better than it was in Derpblivion

Yeah, you never really play elder scrolls games for the combat. I've always found it odd how addicting I find the Elder Scrolls games to be considering how mediocre the combat is.

444806.png

76561198067824944.png

#21053 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2014 - 12:39 AM

In Soviet Russia, keys drop you

Spoiler

#21054 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2014 - 12:40 AM

So for anyone who's played the Dead Island Epidemic Alpha/Beta - how does it compare to other MOBAs?  I don't think I've actually played a MOBA before so I don't know how to compare it.

I thought the tutorial was fun and so was the first scavenger mission I played.  Both played like MMORPG stuff you would expect, but I got into the main gameplay and was a bit lost as to what I was supposed to do.  We were split in three teams and we were going around trying to capture bases in different spots on the map with the more bases we captured increasing our supply count.  Other teams were doing the same and we were fighting zombies as well as the other teams. It was entertaining, but at the end my team had the second highest supply count, but we finished third so I was confused about that.  

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#21055 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2014 - 12:41 AM

I played DOTA2 quite a bit but I've come to realize most multiplayer communities are intolerable.  Doubt I'd play Epidemic that much.

#21056 akmgmer

akmgmer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2014 - 12:41 AM

Done.

76561197977258746.pngAddFriend.png 

Spoiler

#21057 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2014 - 12:48 AM

Speaking of Epidemic, I have some giftable copies that I don't know what to do with.  Anyone interested?

I wonder if EarthboundX5 would be interested in hold some of them for a BGCQ event?

#21058 Captain Urahara

Captain Urahara

Praise The Sun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2014 - 12:47 AM

Speaking of Epidemic, I have some giftable copies that I don't know what to do with.  Anyone interested?

You mean that Dead Island game? Sure, I'm game.

#21059 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2014 - 12:51 AM

Assuming it's going to be F2P and I'm not robbing you of anything of intrinsic value, I'd give it a whirl.

#21060 asheskitty

asheskitty

Level 3 SJW Social_Justice_Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2014 - 12:52 AM

Sure, I'd dig a copy... those bozos still haven't gotten back to me.  Thanks!

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: steam, steam deals, cards, steam cards, gaben, pc, steambox