CAGiversary!
Feedback
300 (100%)
http://www.frys.com/ads/page112

Sx1mbKk.png

bD6zwHY.jpg

Z1JLhAB.png

Last edited by a moderator:
huh Fry's having good bf deals whaaaaaaat? the end of the world must be close!

nice one Fry's! undercutting everyone else. haha! might drop by the store for that $28 PS+ card and some games!

Hopefully some other retailer has a similar deal on a 770 GTX. That MSI deal is pretty damn good, but if it's only for in-store reserve and not shipping, I'm outta luck.

Their ad navigation is terrible. That one page which has the 770 on it doesn't have BF- in the page name. That's just hopeful thinking on my part though :3

PS Blog/Twitter stated most retailers would be doing $29.99 PS+ subscriptions for Black Friday, so hopefully Amazon matches. Driving to Fry's would cost more than $2 in gas, that's for sure.

Interesting to note some of the blu-ray prices in the ad are already updated.

Am I the only one who got excited about 6' HDMI cables for $1.99?
Unless they're brand name, yes, haha! That's pretty much what Fry's always charges for those. I picked up a bunch of them at this price a few years ago... Shaxon brand I think. They suffered flickering issues and signal loss. Replaced them with cheapies from monoprice.com (around $3-4/ea) and never looked back.

Is the click and reserve 9am for all items or does it depend on when the item goes on sale (9am, 11am, 1pm, and 3pm)?  Thanks in advance. 

Is the click and reserve 9am for all items or does it depend on when the item goes on sale (9am, 11am, 1pm, and 3pm)? Thanks in advance.
It seems like it depends on when it goes on sale. Each item is categorized in those timeslots.

PS+, dragons crown and dishonored goty is what i want from this.  So far walmart and this ad i liked this year.

Shin Megami Tensei IV is already available for reservation.  Recently received my in-store pickup notice.  Don't have a lot of confidence in this online reservation system (as Fry's has screwed up in-store pickups before), but I'll find out tomorrow if I actually get a copy.

Site's getting hammered. Anyone having any luck with reservations?

Trying to get the PSN+ and the $10 32GB SD card
Unable to even get the site to load. I should have known this was going to happen. :S

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, i can get the site to load, but the PSN card seems to be missing from the site.  If anyone has a working direct link, it would be awesome if you could drop one in here, that would make life a lot easier for all of us

Epic fail indeed.  Been trying to check out for the past hour now; every single time I am near the review + confirm page, it times out, and I more or less have to start this over again.  Haven't been able to get that far as of late.

bread's done
Back