Amazon - 30% off code ($10 off max) for any book including strategy guides/artbooks (11/27-12/1)

aerozero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
aryxwBZ.jpg

I know everyone is focused on the Black Friday deals right now, but Amazon has a promotional code (BOOKDEAL) that takes 30% off of any book they have in stock, including any gaming guides and artbooks.

It's one use per account and will only work on one book though. There's also a maximum $10 discount limitation.

I used it to get UDON's P4 Arena artbook for $17.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, i forgot to pre order: Mobile Suit Gundam: THE ORIGIN, Volume 5 and was about to pay full price :)

Edit: It works with pre orders

Ooh, this is nice, thanks OP. Now, to spend this on Hyrule Historia, or something else...

aryxwBZ.jpg

I know everyone is focused on the Black Friday deals right now, but Amazon has a promotional code (BOOKDEAL) that takes 30% off of any book they have in stock, including any gaming guides and artbooks.

It's one use per account and will only work on one book though. I used it to get UDON's P4 Arena artbook for $17.
By the way, does the restrictions say anything about a maximum discount of $10? Thanks for the code.

By the way, does the restrictions say anything about a maximum discount of $10? Thanks for the code.

I apologize, I forgot to add in the $10 max discount limitation. I updated my post and thread name to reflect that.

Got the Disgaea D2 hardcover guide for 20 bucks, after taxes and all ! ! Thanks TC ! I figure this guide isn't ever really gonna drop, before it goes out of print .

Finally grabbed Hyrule Historia for $15 after tax. I was hoping to grab a Limited Edition one and have held out to try and find one at a halfway reasonable price....This will let me keep the LE sealed should I come across one at a decent price.

Almost used this on Dark Souls Design works but decided against it despite being a huge fan. I like Encyclopedia type books more than pure art books.

Thanks for the heads up, OP!

I considered nabbing the Killer Instinct Fan Guide (for ~$16) but decided to pre-order the Lightning Returns LE guide in the end. :)

Doesn't want to work with the Persona 4 Artbook for me (Not Arena). Gonna try something else, and see if I can get it to work.

Edit: It only works if I use my gift card balance. Which sucks since I don't really want to have to pull it out.

I already got this, but glad you made this because if I hadn't seen this yesterday, then I would have seen this topic and therefore use the coupon. I used the coupon to get a book (not game related) for my GF in our anniversary (next-week).

Doesn't want to work with the Persona 4 Artbook for me (Not Arena). Gonna try something else, and see if I can get it to work.

Edit: It only works if I use my gift card balance. Which sucks since I don't really want to have to pull it out.
Preorder something (preferably with a far-off release date) that will use all of your gift card balance, buy the P4 Artbook using the 30% off code, and cancel the preorder. You'll get your GC balance back immediately.

Barnes and Noble has a similar 30% off coupon vailid until Dec 1st.  Use code BFRIDAY30 

There might not be a limit to theirs. It gave me the full $12 off of my order, so if there is a limit to how much it can take off it's higher than Amazons $10 at least.

Barnes and Noble has a similar 30% off coupon vailid until Dec 1st. Use code BFRIDAY30

There might not be a limit to theirs. It gave me the full $12 off of my order, so if there is a limit to how much it can take off it's higher than Amazons $10 at least.
Nice. While it only applies to one book, there is apparently no limit on the discount:

Subtotal: $456.00

• Estimated Shipping: FREE
  • Discount: -$136.80
  • Total*:$319.20

bread's done
Back