Battlefield 4 (PCDD) $20 at Origin

vince_carter

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else having problems that you can't add it to your cart?  From what some are saying the website is just as broken as the game LOL.

Just use the website. The client is broken, but the website works fine and the game immediately shows up after you check out. 

Check out EAs legendary customer service in action. I couldn't find where to enter the coupon and accidentally bought it without the coupon.

Traian Alexandru
Thanks for contacting EA Customer Experience, my name is Traian Alexandru. How may I assist you today?
you
Hi. I tried to purchase BF4 before with a coupon code I got from McDonalds, but couldnt find where to enter the code and accidentally bought it without the coupon. I am trying to return it and re-buy it before it goes on sale. I still dont see where to enter the coupon.
Traian Alexandru
Hi ----
Traian Alexandru
Sorry but i have no ideea about the mc cupons
Traian Alexandru
But you could seek help here, use click to call https://help.ea.com/article/welcome-to-the-new-and-improved-ea-help-center
you
Is there any way, you can push the refund through before tomorrow so I can try to use it again before it goes back to full price?
Traian Alexandru
No
you
The call center is closed for the holiday
you
And I can't buy the game again until the refund goes through
Traian Alexandru
It's not about me or about the EA,'it's about the banks...Do you think i can push the banks to give you your bucks?
Traian Alexandru
I guess you can
you
It's not about the money! the game is on my account. I can't buy it again until the game is off my account.
Traian Alexandru
You can buy it as a hard copy
you
That doesnt really help me because I wanted to use the coupon
you
All I am asking is you take the game off my account. I dont care If I get the money back next week thats fine.
Traian Alexandru
I can't do that ----, the game will be off when you get your refund
you
OK. Where do I enter coupon codes in Origin?
you
I am just gonna make another account
Traian Alexandru
I already told you i don't know that cupon thing
you
WHat do you know? You work at EA right? there has to be a place to enter coupons
Traian Alexandru
Well maybe the guys from the call center know ...i don't
you
the call center is closed like i said
Traian Alexandru
Maybe they will open it just for you
you
Helpful guy.
Traian Alexandru
Pfff
you
Pff what? How do you not know anything but youre the live chat help for EA?
Traian Alexandru
Go and spill your frustration somewhere else cheap****

Check out EAs legendary customer service in action. I couldn't find where to enter the coupon and accidentally bought it without the coupon.
I just went to buy an extra copy of BF4 to gift to a friend and it never presented me the option to gift or redeem the code on my own, it just added a second copy of the game to my account. You may want to try buying it again with the coupon and then using the request refund option on the more expensive copy. Customer service said I had no way of gifting the extra copy that I bought so I just started the refund process on it.

Yeah I've been trying for about an hour with no luck.  Will try again later.

Got it, thanks OP.

Sorry code could not be redeemed. I'll try again in a couple hours. Maybe its just the site thats glitching. Hopefully these codes are still valid

Nevermind, got it to work..Thanks

Btw did you ever find out where to put the coupon code in? I can't find it either. =/
I had the same issue. Using the website it is im the upper right corner of the checkout page under the total. There is a small orange arrow next to the word "promos" i think.

Had to get a refund and reorder as well.

It's been said, but just to reiterate: you put the promo code in on the cart screen. Once you're looking at your cart, on the right side above the proceed to checkout button, click on the words "promo code" to drop down a box to put the code in. Make sure you hit apply first.

The cart seems to be functioning fine (for now); was able to buy my copy for $20 successfully. Had to wait like an hour before the cart to actually load properly, though.

edit: nvm I'm an idiot. was using the codes in origin instead of that other website  :dunce:

edit: nvm I'm an idiot. was using the codes in origin instead of that other website :dunce:
Ha, I was doing this too for like five minutes thinking that all the codes had already been used. In case anyone else skipped over it, you need to use those promo codes at www.dpgamer.com

Got one, thanks OP!!

Thanks op, went for the China edition.

Gamestop is missing out on more and more of my money the longer they wait.

I'm in for the premium for $69. Thanks a bunch OP. Now I don't have to go to Gamestop tomorrow in hopes they will have pc version. 

Sorry, I meant wait for BF4 Premium to get cut (drop in price). It most likely won't be as big of a saving as the base game, but add another $10 code and it has a good chance to be the better deal.

The Premium at $40 is already a good deal comparatively speaking. Still high for me.

I got a refund on the Standard Edition and got the Deluxe Edition. EA support was awesome about it. I asked if they could upgrade me and they said "No sorry, but if you refund that one you can just buy the other one instead". They're real easy about refunds now. Very cool.

bread's done
Back