PlayStation 4 in-stock at Amazon (as of 2:13 PM PT 12/13)

LMAO, now the PS4 is in stock at Amazon. According to the fanboys this means it must not be selling all that well since it is in stock at the holidays.

See how long it lasts :)

Probably the same amount of time the X1 will.

Really don't know the argument here. Just buy one if you want one and don't if you don't.

Pulled the trigger. No tax in MD... though it doesn't completely take away the sting of having to live in MD.

LMAO, now the PS4 is in stock at Amazon. According to the fanboys this means it must not be selling all that well since it is in stock at the holidays.
It'd probably be easier for you to just say "I am trying to start an argument!"

Pulled the trigger. No tax in MD... though it doesn't completely take away the sting of having to live in MD.

It'd probably be easier for you to just say "I am trying to start an argument!"
That has already begun over in the Xbox One in stock at Amazon thread. It got a head start.

Honestly unless you have stock in either company I don't know what the point is. They both aren't going anywhere and competition helps all of us. What's the point of being idiotic about it?

Honestly unless you have stock in either company I don't know what the point is. They both aren't going anywhere and competition helps all of us. What's the point of being idiotic about it?
1. validating your choice
2. promoting your platform

#2 is why I constantly pimp the Vita. If I'm the only user there won't be more games in the future! :whistle2:(

It's pretty much dead. Will trickle in and out of stock for the next few hours as amazon cancels multiple orders and incorrect credit card info. Lasted 27mins

Last edited by a moderator:
And they're gone. XBone is still standing strong!

I know Sony had to allocate a lot of units to Europe, but to have no stock on Black Friday and give a retailer like amazon so few units that it's second "wave" sells through in 27 minutes at a random time on a Tuesday night is a bad sign.

Maybe that pulsing blue light issue slowed production?

I know Sony had to allocate a lot of units to Europe, but to have no stock on Black Friday and give a retailer like amazon so few units that it's second "wave" sells through in 27 minutes at a random time on a Tuesday night is a bad sign.

Do folks realize that both Sony and M$ have manufactured and sold more consoles over the span of 2 to 3 weeks than at any other point in videogame history? You can only manufacture this things so quickly. That's why the regions argument is flawed.

wait, wha? There were 50+ units available at each GS during BF where I'm at (OC).

Still debating on whether I should keep it. I just bought an 360 and the PS3 bundle over BF.

If I cancel I will edit this post so hopefully another non-lurker CAG can have it.

3rd2x8.jpg

Do folks realize that both Sony and M$ have manufactured and sold more consoles over the span of 2 to 3 weeks than at any other point in videogame history? You can only manufacture this things so quickly. That's why the regions argument is flawed.
Well there is only 1 or 2 small regions that the Xbox One will even be able to gain ground. History Sony consoles always sell much better outside the U.S. and that is part of the reason why the PS3 was finally able to overtake the 360 in global sales despite launching a year later and starting so slow in the U.S. That number will only continue to grow as Sony will undoubtedly support the PS3 longer then MS will support the 360; and the PS3 will continue to sell very well in areas like South America for the next handful of years.

But I just don't really see Sony giving up ground anywhere this time around. If it doesn't win sales domestically it will be very close (much closer then last generation) and it will without a doubt win sales globally

Mine is bigger than yours! =P I buy games because I like playing them, not because it makes one system better than the other.

Side note: it cost me $8 for next day delivery... I know the FSSS requirements jumped up, but did next day shipping prices increase as well, or is this just an exception?

Well there is only 1 or 2 small regions that the Xbox One will even be able to gain ground. History Sony consoles always sell much better outside the U.S. and that is part of the reason why the PS3 was finally able to overtake the 360 in global sales despite launching a year later and starting so slow in the U.S. That number will only continue to grow as Sony will undoubtedly support the PS3 longer then MS will support the 360; and the PS3 will continue to sell very well in areas like South America for the next handful of years.

But I just don't really see Sony giving up ground anywhere this time around. If it doesn't win sales domestically it will be very close (much closer then last generation) and it will without a doubt win sales globally
I think Sony has a very good chance to win. IMO they have the best game console on the market right now. However, I don't think it's as cut and dry as folks make it out to be.

I own both consoles and love playing on my PS4 but I must say that my friends and family seem more interested/impressed by the X1. I'll give you that they aren't gamers. So they could care less about that part of it, but they are impressed by the voice control features. It's the little things like when my wife walks in the room and it recognizes her. She and her friends wasted 4 hours on Sunday playing around with voice control and other stuff while I watched redzone and enjoyed remote play on the Vita.

That didn't last long at all..My girlfriend's parents are wanting to get her brother one for Christmas. I saw the CAG post on facebook, and couldn't get to my phone fast enough, to text her and let them know to get one ordered. Ended up getting in one right before the door shut, apparently, I got a text saying they were able to get one, and I refreshed the page, and they were OOS. This somewhat justifies going around like crazy Thanksgiving night looking for one.

Why don't you all wait until next spring?  Trust me, it won't kill you and judging from the posts here, there are probably plenty of gen 7 backlog games you all could be playing.

1.) Stfu this isn't twitter.

2.) if you bought a PS4 at launch: cooooooool, no need to brag about it and act like its going to get you laid.

wait, wha? There were 50+ units available at each GS during BF where I'm at (OC).
Are you sure? My nephew works in Westminster mall Gamestop. I asked him the night before BFs if he can do a store check around OC for PS4 availability. He said only a select GameStop in OC had them in stock which were between 15-25 PS4s per store. He also mentioned there were a gang load of X1s though.

bread's done
Back