CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
MS3660.jpg
s

Versus Controller for Xbox 360  ONLY $9.99

normally it's expensive as fuck at $39.99

EDIT:

it appears this controller is complete crap.if you plan on using it! ....   i guess collectors may be interested to have that on the shelf...   

Last edited by a moderator:
My two cents, these are garbage. Got one for SF4, played two weeks, right direction broke on stick. Sent it back got another, rebroke in two more weeks.

Edit- Had some button trouble too. Sticking and what not.

Aside from it breaking I rather enjoyed using it and it worked well.

Last edited by a moderator:
The stick is good, buttons are a little clicky. But echoing what others are saying. The build quality on these feels like they would break within a month's time.

yea thought this was those 6 button controllers they came out with a while back for SFIV and some wrestling game. Those weren't too bad, and had a dpad.. this thing looks horrible

I might be in the minority here but I actually like how the controller looks and think that it is well made.

Yes, I'm just bullshitting you all.

Weird...is this actually first party!?!

It's a good idea, but why does it have a stick...I presume analog?  Instead of a d-pad?  If it is first party, seems like Microsoft is once again completely missing the point...

It's made by PDP, not Microsoft. It's actually a pretty good controller for retro games that don't require an analog stick. I like it but I'm probably in the minority.

Is there a good Xbox 360 controller for fighting games? I hacked a Saturn controller to work with the system using one of MadCatz' atrocious arcade sticks as a conduit, but the design is crude and I'm always worried I'll accidentally pull out one of the wires during an intense match.

I had one of these for 1 day. Multiple issues and I just returned it.

If you're looking for a good $10 controller you missed a good one when Microcenter sold the thrustmaster GPX lightback for $10. Excellent controller. I just checked as MC kept restocking it at $10. Sadly its in stock but back to $30

bread's done
Back