Xbox One 12 Month Card Limited Day One Edition $39.96

No reason anybody who needs membership should pass this up. $10 for every 3 months plus a pretty dope character for KI and a nice LE card.

Walmart doesn't match in store do they?
It appears not as per their website.

The merchandise and prices available on our website do not reflect the merchandise and prices available in our stores. Our stores will not match prices with our online store (or other online stores) because we do not consider them to be in competition with our retail stores. Currently, we do not have access to store inventory lists or price lists at this website. Please contact your local Walmart store manager for more information and availabilit

Shadow Jago code goes for $25+ on eBay.

I was able to cover an entire year of XBL with this when BB had the $20 off coupon the same week they did $40 XBL

This is embarrassing.  But out of curiosity If I own the pin  ultimate edition do I already have access to this character or is this the only way to acquire him.

i ordered one, hope i actually get it.

lost my live like 4 days ago, used my halo 4 trail and even though i can play games online and talk to my friend some features are blocked (i cant download the free game this month)

This is embarrassing. But out of curiosity If I own the pin ultimate edition do I already have access to this character or is this the only way to acquire him.
This is the only way to acquire him to my knowledge, but if you read the fine print Shadow Jago is only exclusive to the Xbox Live Day One until February 1, 2014, meaning we should see him available to download in other ways sometime soon.

Thanks - glad they came back in stock. It was frustrating seeing about 15 of these in-store, and being told they wouldn't price match their own website.

Twice the order was cancelled for something wrong with my payment information. Super Strange.
So I put an order in about a half hour ago and initially it went through. Four minutes later I got an email about there being an error processing this. My issue is that my card was charged, even though the email says it wasn't. Trying to get a response from them now.

I ordered one last night with my debit card and no more than 10 minutes later I got an email from Wal-Mart saying that there was an error when processing my card. I tried again, but with Paypal, last night and have yet to get a cancellation email. Hopefully it goes through. 

My first order (prior to the SD effect) processed and shipped without a hitch, should be here Friday. My second order (after SD) is stuck in processing.

I saw probably two or three dozen packs of the Day One set at the local Walmart the other day. Indeed quite a load of poo they won't match their own website's prices.

bread's done
Back