Photo
* * * * - 7 votes

Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread Mk. II (TELL ME IF THE OPENING POST BECOMES UNWIKIED)

Disney Infinity Disney Infinity Disney Infinity Deals Figures

• Please log in to reply
1014 replies to this topic

#991 ohhsocrispy

ohhsocrispy

Posted 25 August 2014 - 10:08 PM

I did luck out and find two crystal figures and 5 rare discs this weekend for about $15.

#992 gthirst

gthirst

Posted 25 August 2014 - 11:12 PM

Are the crystal figures supposed to be hard to find? There's a TRU express that has every single one en masse hanging up

#993 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2014 - 11:16 PM

Are the crystal figures supposed to be hard to find? There's a TRU express that has every single one en masse hanging up

Not really, the TRU in my area has like 15 of each.

The articles I read seem to conjure up these images of Capcom executives sitting in a dark room with a cauldron and cackling about how no one will be able to buy this game used.

Do you really think I could start a fast food restaurant called McDonaldz and use the golden arches as my logo and get away with it?

#994 ohhsocrispy

ohhsocrispy

Posted 25 August 2014 - 11:37 PM

I just meant lucked out as in found them cheaply. Like $4 a piece I think.

#995 ohhsocrispy

ohhsocrispy

Posted 25 August 2014 - 11:38 PM

They still have a bunch at retail price at my local TRU too

#996 chanmancan

chanmancan

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2014 - 05:02 AM

I just meant lucked out as in found them cheaply. Like $4 a piece I think.

Where did you get them so cheap?

#997 robwop

robwop

Posted 26 August 2014 - 12:42 PM

Does anybody have any tips on price matching?  They have DI series 1 and 2 discs priced at $1.99 on microsoftstore dot com but they are out of stock and series 3 is on frys dot com for $2.99 but only on sale in stores (no stores in FL where I am).  Every time I try price matching i'm told you have to have an advert and they are picky on where its from.  

#998 Penguin den

Penguin den

Posted 26 August 2014 - 01:18 PM

Does anybody have any tips on price matching? They have DI series 1 and 2 discs priced at $1.99 on microsoftstore dot com but they are out of stock and series 3 is on frys dot com for $2.99 but only on sale in stores (no stores in FL where I am). Every time I try price matching i'm told you have to have an advert and they are picky on where its from.

I had my local best buy price match a Jack skeleton figure from microsoft's website. I pulled up the website and they verified it that way. Hope that helps.

#999 Rirse

Rirse

The Death of Grammar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2014 - 05:28 PM

I had my local best buy price match a Jack skeleton figure from microsoft's website. I pulled up the website and they verified it that way. Hope that helps.

Ugh, I got rejected on this because they were out of stock online. Fucking Worst Buy.

#1000 El Rey

El Rey

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2014 - 06:05 PM

I still need a Dumbo and Buzz Astro Blaster to finish off series 1

#1001 knight19

knight19

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2014 - 09:39 PM

Ugh, I got rejected on this because they were out of stock online. Fucking Worst Buy.

That seems perfectly reasonable for them to deny you a PM for an out-of-stock item - b/c you can't buy it from them. 

#1002 crazedracerguy

crazedracerguy

Clearance Devil!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2014 - 11:41 AM

Cracks me up when people bitch about a company following policy. Especially when every store in the world has the same policy.

Aaaaaarrrrrggggghhhh!!!! Fucking best buy wouldn't match the price at my buddy joes store and give me Titanfall special edition for $5.00!!!!!! Stupid best buy!!!!!

Currently Playing:
:360:
Rocksmith 2014

:xb1:

Titanfall, Forza 5

#1003 robwop

robwop

Posted 27 August 2014 - 11:58 AM

The thing is the only reason I would ever price match is because they don't have it in the other store or the other store is too far away.  

Suppose there's always to save on postage (if they match online) and if you have a gift card for the store you're trying to buy it from.   

Penguin den you have a flexible best buy where you live, mine doesn't see microsoft as a high profile store (which is pretty ironic).  

#1004 Penguin den

Penguin den

Posted 27 August 2014 - 12:28 PM

The thing is the only reason I would ever price match is because they don't have it in the other store or the other store is too far away.

Suppose there's always to save on postage (if they match online) and if you have a gift card for the store you're trying to buy it from.

Penguin den you have a flexible best buy where you live, mine doesn't see microsoft as a high profile store (which is pretty ironic).

I must have just gotten lucky then.

#1005 CrossFireXT17

CrossFireXT17

Aka: RevolutionJ12

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2014 - 01:29 PM

Hiro and Baymax from Big Hero 6 are officially announced!

Plus a debut trailer...

http://infinityinqui...and-power-disc/

Trade List: Looking to trade a Flatout steam key :pc: and a Defense Grid: The Awakening steam key for... anything on steam! See what I already have at: http://steamcommunit.../games/?tab=all -- Just send me a PM!

Posted Image

#1006 RickDanto

RickDanto

Posted 27 August 2014 - 08:20 PM

So has anyone gotten a response from Best Buy regarding their little mess up?

#1007 Ltrain23

Ltrain23

Luigi Death Stare

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2014 - 08:27 PM

Order is still in process in my order history. They probably won't know the extent of it until they start to get some of the product shipments in.

SWITCH TO DISH & GET A FREE HOPPER UPGRADE.

If you use one of my referral codes, you get $50 off your first bill, too!

AHP221364492     AHP233565792

#1008 TheFreak123

TheFreak123

Posted 27 August 2014 - 08:27 PM

Hiro and Baymax from Big Hero 6 are officially announced!

Plus a debut trailer...

http://infinityinqui...and-power-disc/

Don't really know who they are at all but that trailer was absolutely hilarious. Already love Baymax, so I'll definitely be picking him up at some point. Also, don't know if I've gotten a chance to say this yet but you do great work on that site. Just thought I should mention that! :)

#1009 Afflicted

Afflicted

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2014 - 10:40 PM

So has anyone gotten a response from Best Buy regarding their little mess up?

Why would anyone get a response?  I don't think anyone is going to ask BBY about it...

#1010 IkedaTeramusa

IkedaTeramusa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2014 - 10:44 PM

Why would anyone get a response?  I don't think anyone is going to ask BBY about it...

And I'll be the first person to make fun of someone who does ask.  Dumb little @*#&s anymore around these forums.  You don't ask, you wait and see.  Didn't we all learn not to snitch back in "kindy"-garden?  

#1011 skeeter149

skeeter149

Posted 29 August 2014 - 02:04 AM

just logged on and the ps4 version now says coming soon. good news is my copy is still processing

#1012 MochaRaf

MochaRaf

I Come Here Often...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2014 - 03:53 AM

just logged on and the ps4 version now says coming soon. good news is my copy is still processing

Yeah they changed the listing like two or three days ago.

1gb4.png

#1013 gamerkim28

gamerkim28

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2014 - 08:05 PM

Anyone know if Toys R US ever had deals on Crystal figures or if sales on figures ever applied to the Crystal variety?

I'm looking to finish off my 1.0 collection and the Crystal figures are the big ones that are left. I plan on waiting until at least 2.0 drops, but part of me is concerned that these figures might go out of print once 2.0 drops and gets big.

#1014 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2014 - 08:10 PM

Anyone know if Toys R US ever had deals on Crystal figures or if sales on figures ever applied to the Crystal variety?

I'm looking to finish off my 1.0 collection and the Crystal figures are the big ones that are left. I plan on waiting until at least 2.0 drops, but part of me is concerned that these figures might go out of print once 2.0 drops and gets big.

They include everything whenever they have the figures on sale or a promo going on.  Why wouldn't they? It'd be way too confusing for the average consumer.

I also wouldn't worry about the Crystal figs disappearing anytime soon, most TRU's are way overstocked on them(my TRU actually has more of the Crystal figs than the regular ones).  I'd say your safe waiting for a decent sale.

The articles I read seem to conjure up these images of Capcom executives sitting in a dark room with a cauldron and cackling about how no one will be able to buy this game used.

Do you really think I could start a fast food restaurant called McDonaldz and use the golden arches as my logo and get away with it?

#1015 El Rey

El Rey

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 01:04 AM

I still need a crystal Perry but I'm waiting for another sale. Figured there will be one when 2.0 comes out

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Disney Infinity, Disney, Infinity, Disney Infinity Deals, Figures