The Official CAG March 2014 Pick-Ups Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
got these for $9.99 each at BJ's... picked up an extra copy of Batman and Lego Marvel to flip to offset the cost of my membership renewal

WIN_20140301_212738_zps1b8ddfe8.jpg

I picked up the digital HD version of Frozen on Amazon Instant Video. I loved the movie, but I'm a little disappointed that Disney hasn't announced any plans to release the 3D version. Also, kind of a weird thing to buy a digital version of a film...

I picked up the digital HD version of Frozen on Amazon Instant Video. I loved the movie, but I'm a little disappointed that Disney hasn't announced any plans to release the 3D version. Also, kind of a weird thing to buy a digital version of a film...
Vudu has the 3D Version.

Purchase only now, but rentals will be up March 18.

Lol. Guitar Hero. Cousin gave me 3 Guitars. Went ahead and about Aerosmith and World Tour @Gamestop. Val Halen at Big Lots. 

Got Hitman for $2.58 at Big Lots. Would've preferred the PS3 Version. But all PS3 Games were wiped out. Lots of 360 Games though. 

Have I mentioned how much I love MovieStop? Because I fuck ing love MovieStop.

20140302_201341-1.jpg

20140302_201432-1.jpg

20140302_201509-1.jpg

20140302_201540-1.jpg

First 2 pictures were Friday, last 2 today. Avengers cost just over $100 and alone cost more than all the others combined. Ikki Tousen was $3 before discount. Never seen a Blu-ray/DVD flipper disc before, but that's what Eclipse is.

New Pick Up video and comedy skit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PuPdvvI36g
lol, the megaman artwork is def one of the worst of all time! Nice video, can you believe I have like 1/3 of the same books as shown in that short clip (the Thompson book made me rewind it)?

Hope you get that 300th sub soon! and you know what section on here to post those dumpster vids (just beware of the trollzzzz)

cheers!

Lol. Guitar Hero. Cousin gave me 3 Guitars. Went ahead and about Aerosmith and World Tour @Gamestop. Val Halen at Big Lots.

Got Hitman for $2.58 at Big Lots. Would've preferred the PS3 Version. But all PS3 Games were wiped out. Lots of 360 Games though.
any chance you can pick me up a copy ? We live in the same state !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I picked up a used wheel ($15 !) for my car ......can't post a picture.

Last edited by a moderator:
any chance you can pick me up a copy ? We live in the same state !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I picked up a used wheel ($15 !) for my car ......can't post a picture.
Sure, if I manage to find anymore games at Big Lot's. :lol: If I wasn't so lazy driving the the stores earlier, I probably would've made out with more better stuff. Oh well.

lol, the megaman artwork is def one of the worst of all time! Nice video, can you believe I have like 1/3 of the same books as shown in that short clip (the Thompson book made me rewind it)?

Hope you get that 300th sub soon! and you know what section on here to post those dumpster vids (just beware of the trollzzzz)

cheers!
LOL there are so many books in that house. We probably read the same things. There are trolls all over the net. LOL I've been hardened.

Picked these up from a guy on Craigslist for $15. Blur is still wrapped. Not sure if the map code works with Ghosts yet. Downloading the 355 MB update for it now. o_O

Picked these up from a guy on Craigslist for $15. Blur is still wrapped. Not sure if the map code works with Ghosts yet. Downloading the 355 MB update for it now. o_O
Think there was an recent update where the Freefall map is available to everyone now, so a code for it is not needed.

From SecondSpin:

20140306_221900-1.jpg

From GoHastings:

20140306_221124-1.jpg

20140306_221229-1.jpg

20140306_221313-1.jpg

20140306_221351-1.jpg

Funny thing about Geminar. I paid $27 for the Part 1 Limited Edition. When it arrived, the box had Part 2 included as well! Yay!

Sole pick ups (to keep that is) so far, :wii: YDKJ from Big Lots, and :wii: Fishing Resort from GS since I had a gift card.  Been waiting to get Fishing Resort from some time, haven't played a good title in the genre in a long while.

12999422703_fbb60a901a.jpg

Went to the Flea Market. Gotta say this is my best trip so far. 

Bad Lighting is bad. Picked up Battalion Wars and Guilty Gear X2 for $1 and $2. The Anime was $5.

Picked up Marvel vs Capcom (Dreamcast) and Panzer Dragoon II Zwei for $1 each. Alien vs Predator Extinction was $2. 

Got this for $3

Got this off of Craigslist for $150. Came with Persona 4 Golden and an 8 gb Memory. Not much of a deal but whatever. 

I just won another Xbox one controller for $34 shipped(mad that I bought a new(but missing packing) controller for $45 shipped yesterday) on ebay. If your looking for an Xbox one controller for less than $35 you can check out gogamerscom's ebay store.

Last edited by a moderator:
More Wii stuff (games from a Tucson Bookman's (less than $4 a piece) / Wii cling from a lowball):

The Elebits is the Japanese version which came complete with Club Nintendo stuff:

he/she is on a mission collecting the entire Wii library. Guess that is a nice bonus find along the way.

had no idea there was an Onechanbara game for that system...
Exactly. Elebits is a fun game and Japan got a way better cover. It's done like the Pikmin covers where it's a real life setting with "claymation" characters in it.

My stuff I got so far this March

fduiyg.jpg

Ordered these off of teeturtle, they're really soft and I love the designs. 

21aid91.jpg

n36yrq.jpg

Ordered this way back when Crunchyroll offered the preorder for half off. Was delayed like a mo'fo though and I never got an email or anything from them. Still a nice zip up, really comfy too.

ddlyxd.jpg

Rayman for $6 from Best Buy, Stick of Truth CE from Best Buy. Pacman heads from the Namco store. One for me and one for my buddy when he goes out to concerts. 

27yz9g4.jpg

And this big bad boy. The statue is pretty cool and the game is really fun. Haven't had as much fun with a shooter since Halo 3.

20140312_184036-1.jpg

20140312_184109-1.jpg

Transformers and Whose Line are from GoHastings, Ben 10 is from Goodwill, Donkey Kong from Best Buy, TMNT from Target.

20140312_184745-1.jpg

Two gashopon figures from Five Below. Yes, Tetra is black with green hair for some reason. And yes, that is an official figure.

20140312_184917-1.jpg

First haul of latest anime came in. Been wanting these ones for a while
Nana ! I love Ai Yazawa.

By any chance, are you from Philly ?

I have some manga that's been collecting dust. Paradise Kiss, Death Note, and some randoms that are shoujo beat.

2gHzGfu.jpg

random square enix store restock on sunday. i got home and refreshed the page and seen this in stock so i bought it immediately and considering its going for well over $200 on ebay im glad i got it. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back