#1 Twitter

Twitter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2014 - 02:42 PM

Xbox One w/ Forza 5 digial download & 1 year xbox live gold = $499.99

$40 gift card when you buy any 3ds XL

Buy 2 get 1 free all skylanders swap force & disney infinity characters

10% off select gaming cards (shows nintendo eshop, steam and minecraft)

$10 off select titles (shows titanfall, call of duty ghosts for 360 & ps3, battlefield 4 for ps3, 360 & pc, plants vs zombies garden warfare, and the sims 3 starter pack) PLUS MORE IN STORE

$20 off select titles (shows just dance 4 for wii & kinect, Final Fantasy Lightning Returns, South Park Stick of Truth, Gran Turismo 6, and Killzone Shadow Fall) PLUS MORE IN STORE

sorry for crappy formatting im hiding in bathroom

#2 CaseX

CaseX

Posted 08 April 2014 - 02:47 PM

First again!  ;)

South Park seems like a better deal at BB, if you have GCU.  Works out to $32 before taxes.

#3 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2014 - 02:49 PM

i guess south park is getting a discount across the board. i guess the inevitable price to drop to $19.99 would not be long

#4 ColFantastic

ColFantastic

Ranking Officer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2014 - 02:52 PM

Hmmm... Does the $10 off PvZ work on both X1 and 360?

ColFantastic's Sell/Trade List

http://www.cheapassg...s-vita-games-w/

#5 Twitter

Twitter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2014 - 02:55 PM

Hmmm... Does the $10 off PvZ work on both X1 and 360?

It just shows xbox one version

#6 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2014 - 02:55 PM

i guess south park is getting a discount across the board. i guess the inevitable price to drop to $19.99 would not be long.

It's an Ubisoft game, so maybe within 2-3 months?

Case in point: AC IV is $19.99 at Best Buy this same week. ;)

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps2: Shadow Hearts: Covenant :ps3: MGS2 HD [Dogtags/Misc.]  :vita: Doki Doki Universe; One Piece: Unlimited World RED
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/23]: :ps3: MGS2 HD [Easy] (5/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#7 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2014 - 03:01 PM

It's an Ubisoft game, so maybe within 2-3 months?

Case in point: AC IV is $19.99 at Best Buy this same week. ;)

ac III was the only ac game that was so stubborn to drop in price. took more than a year to drop to $19.99

#8 ColFantastic

ColFantastic

Ranking Officer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2014 - 04:33 PM

It just shows xbox one version

Oh good. That's the copy I'd want!

ColFantastic's Sell/Trade List

http://www.cheapassg...s-vita-games-w/

#9 KudosConan

KudosConan

Posted 08 April 2014 - 07:07 PM

Wait titanfall for 360 is already getting a price drop? But then again if I buy titanfall and some other games this week I could make it down to like 42.80 but I would spend more. Hmm $50 for one game or $120 for three...give or take a price match here and there

#10 donny2112

donny2112

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2014 - 09:51 PM

10% off Steam.  Hmmm.  If Ubisoft makes the Steam ACIV price to match BestBuy, then 10% off Steam card at Target => $18 ACIV (+ any DLC)  That'd be nice this early in the year!  AC:Revelations didn't get to $20 on sale until the July after it released, IIRC. :)

#11 MIPS64

MIPS64

Posted 08 April 2014 - 10:47 PM

Tempted to finally get a 3DS with that gift card.  Only problem is I'm drowning in Wii U games since I just bought one.  I refuse to become a backlog gamer!

#12 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2014 - 10:57 PM

Already got the 2ds but now I wanna 3ds too Even with the BB pm taking $40 off the system it`s too much oh well

#13 Darby27

Darby27

2 Legit 2 Quit!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2014 - 12:37 AM

FYI, the XBone is still $449 this week at Target,

Also starting sunday they have a thing where you get $100 towards a galaxy S5 when trading any smartphone in.

#14 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:56 AM

FYI, the XBone is still $449 this week at Target,

Also starting sunday they have a thing where you get $100 towards a galaxy S5 when trading any smartphone in.

I wonder if I could trade in my old smartphone, and turn that gift card into a prepaid gift card?

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#15 Holdmyown83

Holdmyown83

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:22 AM

Xbox one is back to $499

#16 Darby27

Darby27

2 Legit 2 Quit!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:29 AM

I wonder if I could trade in my old smartphone, and turn that gift card into a prepaid gift card?

It has to be put towards a galaxy s5 afaik.  The only way I'd consider it would be if you can trade in enough to cover the phone.  Then I'd go get 7 from local thrift stores and get one off-contract and sell it on CL or something.

#17 loveangel

loveangel

Posted 09 April 2014 - 07:52 AM

nice.. xbox ix back

Games My life..8.gif

#18 alextastic

alextastic

keepin' it real.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2014 - 09:48 AM

Is that Titanfall for One AND 360 or just One?

#19 starmask2k3

starmask2k3

CAG MASTER'S

• Trading Ban

Posted 09 April 2014 - 12:14 PM

Why doesn't psn $$ cards don't get any discount

#20 Rychy

Rychy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2014 - 05:59 PM

Might finally be time to get a 3DS. Wish it was $40 off instead of a gift card though. 

#21 Vap

Vap

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2014 - 07:37 PM

Tempted to finally get a 3DS with that gift card. Only problem is I'm drowning in Wii U games since I just bought one. I refuse to become a backlog gamer!

You're a CAG, it won't happen.

#22 malfcn

malfcn

CAGalicious!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2014 - 02:52 AM

Any sales on Ground Zeros yet?

nihilence.png

#23 Darby27

Darby27

2 Legit 2 Quit!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2014 - 09:25 AM

Here's the terms for the Galaxy S5 trade in thing:

Trade-Up to the New Galaxy S5

Between 4/11/14 and 4/26/14 trade in an eligible smartphone and get a guaranteed $100 toward the purchase of any new Galaxy S5 phone with a 2-year contract. To be eligible for trade in the phone must be in the Target trade-in catalog, power on, and be in working condition without any broken components. Promotion available in-store only. Search below to find eligible stores.

To search for your smartphone click here; only smartphones in the Target trade-in catalog are eligible for this offer. Guest will be given a $100 coupon good toward the purchase of a new Samsung Galaxy S5 phone with a 2-year contract. Coupon must be redeemed for phone at time of trade-in transaction as coupon is only valid on that day.

Appears not to be able to use it towards an off contract phone.

#24 LightningX32

LightningX32

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2014 - 02:39 PM

If I pick up a 3ds XL today, can I go back next week and get the gift card in sort of like a price match?  Heading to Pax East and wanted to pickup a 3DS for the trip but I'd rather have that $40 gift card.

#25 stickyfeet

stickyfeet

Don't panic!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2014 - 04:33 PM

If I pick up a 3ds XL today, can I go back next week and get the gift card in sort of like a price match? Heading to Pax East and wanted to pickup a 3DS for the trip but I'd rather have that $40 gift card.

Just dont pay with the payment method you want it to go on next week. Then do a return rebuy with the payment method that you want to pay on.

#26 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2014 - 11:05 PM

Might finally be time to get a 3DS. Wish it was $40 off instead of a gift card though.

Price match the giftcard deal @ BB they generally deduct the $40 off the $200 3DS XL & "sell" you a $40 BB giftcard. You still pay the same amount upfront but no tax on the $40 plus you can spend it on a game or convert to a visa. YMMV but plently of people are currently getting YMMV BB pm`s from Target`s B2G1.

#27 ajumbaje

ajumbaje

West Coast born East Coast raised

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2014 - 05:38 AM

Price match the giftcard deal @ BB they generally deduct the $40 off the $200 3DS XL & "sell" you a $40 BB giftcard. You still pay the same amount upfront but no tax on the $40 plus you can spend it on a game or convert to a visa. YMMV but plently of people are currently getting YMMV BB pm`s from Target`s B2G1.

I might have to try this out

San Diego Padres...Let's keep the good things we have...trading Gregerson goes against that!
San Diego Chargers...It's New!! The Chargers are ALIVE!
Boston Celtics...we won it back in 08, I'm satisfied
Vancouver Canucks. yayy division realignment.

#28 WarrenMSP

WarrenMSP

Posted 12 April 2014 - 09:49 PM

Does Target price match promotions? I'm thinking of Best Buy's 2 for $25 Greatest Hits deal.

#29 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted 12 April 2014 - 10:04 PM

Does Target price match promotions? I'm thinking of Best Buy's 2 for $25 Greatest Hits deal.

no they don't since it considered a bundled offer since a purchase of two is required
Price exclusions:

“Marketplace” prices: Price matched items must be sold by Walmart.com, Amazon.com, BestBuy.com, ToysRUs.com, or BabiesRUs.com; prices from third party sellers on these websites will not be honored.
Prices that only display on a website after guests log in.
Clearance, closeout, damaged product, used, refurbished, open packages or liquidation sales.
Prices advertised only as a percent off or dollar off.
Paid membership club or paid loyalty programs (e.g. prices that require a club or loyalty card that is associated with a membership fee).
Buy one, get one if the retail price is not shown in the advertisement.
Competitor coupon-required.
Competitor price matches on items where Target or the competitor is offering a free gift card.
Mail-in offers or instant rebates.
Offers that include financing.
Free product where no qualifying purchase is required.
Bundled offers and special purchases.
Sales tax promotions.

#30 WarrenMSP

WarrenMSP

Posted 12 April 2014 - 10:16 PM

Thanks for that. I wouldn't have known by just looking at that list. It's not very explicit.