*DEAD* Newegg Gaming Blowout - Arkham Origins 360 w/ $20 XBL card $25

amusedtoe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
Edit- Looks like this just hit front page of SD.

Newegg is having a gaming blowout and like most Newegg deals of this sort it's already going fast and some stuff selling out.  The full list is below but some prices as of writing are not showing until you click the item itself.

http://promotions.newegg.com/nepro/14-1794/index.html?SID=3RiyvMCLEeOnPhI5lxFeRgUJUC_cfu04_0_0_0&AID=10440897&PID=1225267&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-cables-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=Homepage_MidRight-_-nepro/14-1794-_-http://promotions.newegg.com/nepro/14-1794/300x120.jpg&icid=247824

As you can see on the page there's supposed to be a 10% off code VGMADNESS1 but again as of writing it is not working.  If you really want something it's only 10% and I would not wait and miss out.

Highlight at the moment is Arkham Origins 360 for $25 with a $20 XBL card.  This is limited to one free GC per person and it will cancel any more you order beyond that and charge you full price for the game.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16874330052

Here's the full list of items that get you the GC.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Order=BESTMATCH&Description=PPSSLGAJTTJYUG

Currently BBY has Arkham Origins 360 as $13 base TIV and $19.50 with the 50% trade bonus.

Remember that Ebates also does 1% back with Newegg.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see Arkham origins at 29.99. Do you think the $20 XBL card it comes with would qualify for the MS $5 XBL credit deal?

EDIT: Oh, weird. Click on it and it shows up at 24.99

I see Arkham origins at 29.99. Do you think the $20 XBL card it comes with would qualify for the MS $5 XBL credit deal?

EDIT: Oh, weird. Click on it and it shows up at 24.99
No, it specifies that it's only good on in-store purchase. I'm planning to play the game and then if I get even $10 for it that will be quite a nice deal on a $20 XBL card. Of which I now have like $200. :rofl:

No, it specifies that it's only good on in-store purchase. I'm planning to play the game and then if I get even $10 for it that will be quite a nice deal on a $20 XBL card. Of which I now have like $200. :rofl:
Oh that's right. Thanks for reminding me.

FYI Arkham Origins is $13 base TIV at BBY right now.

With 50% bonus this week that takes it to $19.50.

Thanks ELD, still have my AO from the BB deal. Taking that in tomorrow.

I'll finally buy Strider since it would only cost me $4.20($20.80 tiv at BB) in actual money and still have a little left over from the $20 card

I didn't want to wait for AO to go out of stock while the coupon was still not working, so I ordered it.  $2.50 isn't that big of a deal.

I figure if I can get $10 for AO, I'm fine with it.

I didn't want to wait for AO to go out of stock while the coupon was still not working, so I ordered it. $2.50 isn't that big of a deal.

I figure if I can get $10 for AO, I'm fine with it.
Exactly, especially with the TIV at BBY right now. I locked in a mail in trade just in case it tanks like crazy tomorrow.

Thanks guys. Got Splinter Cell: Blacklist for $10. Bummed that I missed Deus Ex: Directors Cut for $7. 

Is Aquapazza worth $10? 

Anybody find any other gems?
Nothing that hasn't been similar lately. Best as mentioned right above me seems to be Blacklist 360 for $10 and DXDC PS3 for $7. The other good stuff sold out almost immediately. I would make a full list for the OP but I really need to head to bed... two hours ago.

Nothing that hasn't been similar lately. Best as mentioned right above me seems to be Blacklist 360 for $10 and DXDC PS3 for $7. The other good stuff sold out almost immediately. I would make a full list for the OP but I really need to head to bed... two hours ago.
Yea just manually clicked everything worth buying. Either I had it or it was sold out. Since your going to sleep, I'll go head to AWD thread now. :)

Also, Newegg screwed up with Metro: Last Light. It was on sale for $14.99 all week long, and now its more expensive... 

why is blacklist for 360 $10, but ?20 for the ps3?

well i got blacklist for 360, aquaplaza, Super luigi U, and  armored core V day for the 360.. wanted ps3 version but it was sold out

guess i should have checked.. you can play luigi U without super mario world right>? Also. How should i contact CS tomorow for the 10% off since the code ddn't work? Email, or call them?

Just saw that there is a promo code listed on the first link Eldrich provided.  Says to enter 'VGMADNESS1' for an additional 10%, but that doesn't seem to work on one of the featured games I'm trying to buy in the promotion: Dead Rising 3.  It's just saying the promo is invalid. 

What gives? 

EDIT: And I just read the rest of Eldrich's original post.  Woops. 

Mario and Sonic is also $20 but can't bring myself to order it. I know it's only $2 but would be more likely to bite if the 10% off code was working.

Thanks Eldrich,

Went ahead and ordered one, even though I still have an extra copy from the Best Buy 'steelbook' sale.
May give one to a friend of my son.

Really liked this game, it was my favorite of the Arkham series. Would like to come across a sale on the Wii U version.
I'd love to play through it again, but would rather do it on the gamepad this time.

eep!!  Missed out on these deals, except for the Arkham Origins one.  Would have really liked Aquapazza and LOS collection at that price.

As far as 2D fighters go, Aquapazza is pretty unforgiving and not friendly to new players so I wouldn't feel bad about missing it.

Other then that, Batman was one hell of a steal, thanks OP

I clicked on some of the items on this link and I don't see anything about gift cards? Am I missing something? I didn't fully check out, but it doesn't say anything anywhere that the items come with a GC....
Quote his post and copy and paste the link he posted in it. CAG's referral system almost always screws up Newegg's links.

Picked up Arkham Origins Collector's Edition for PS3 for $399.95! WOW WHAT A DEAL!!!!!

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA0AJ14B9704 (link brings up the regular edition so you have to click on the collector's edition to view it)
So a third party seller is greatly overcharging for it. What's your point?

bread's done
Back