*DEAD* Newegg Gaming Blowout - Arkham Origins 360 w/ $20 XBL card $25

amusedtoe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
Edit- Looks like this just hit front page of SD.

Newegg is having a gaming blowout and like most Newegg deals of this sort it's already going fast and some stuff selling out.  The full list is below but some prices as of writing are not showing until you click the item itself.

http://promotions.newegg.com/nepro/14-1794/index.html?SID=3RiyvMCLEeOnPhI5lxFeRgUJUC_cfu04_0_0_0&AID=10440897&PID=1225267&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-cables-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=Homepage_MidRight-_-nepro/14-1794-_-http://promotions.newegg.com/nepro/14-1794/300x120.jpg&icid=247824

As you can see on the page there's supposed to be a 10% off code VGMADNESS1 but again as of writing it is not working.  If you really want something it's only 10% and I would not wait and miss out.

Highlight at the moment is Arkham Origins 360 for $25 with a $20 XBL card.  This is limited to one free GC per person and it will cancel any more you order beyond that and charge you full price for the game.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16874330052

Here's the full list of items that get you the GC.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Order=BESTMATCH&Description=PPSSLGAJTTJYUG

Currently BBY has Arkham Origins 360 as $13 base TIV and $19.50 with the 50% trade bonus.

Remember that Ebates also does 1% back with Newegg.

Last edited by a moderator:
are they adding more games or are prices going up again? didnt see shin megami 4 on the list before but now its there but its still 49.99...

[quote name="MiaFLSurf" post="11682355" timestamp="1397176098"]You can get 2K14 for PS4 for $31 (after applying the coupon) and then trade in at WALMART for $38 TIV.

Seems like a no brainer.[/quote]

Provided the TIV holds and your time is worth $7, sure.

Man would have liked if they had Remember Me PS3 for $7 or below, wanted a physical copy. Great sales for any new PS4 owners though.

Figured this is more relevant for this thread than any other.. I have no clue what I am doing in Batman Arkham Origins....ever... I am almost done with the game according to IGN wiki walkthrough, but I can't figure out what I am doing right now. Overall the game is good if you get a free 20 gc to XBLA, but I really hope the next game in the series is significantly better. I loved asylum, I thought City was meh, origins is *shrug*, I have black gate waiting (for the vita) but overall I am not too excited for the final installment, even if it is being developed by Rocksteady.

Edit:

3 chapters to go and I almost want to snap the disc in half.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oorigins was made by different bros, it's basically the GOW: Judgement of the GOW series. Rocksteady has been working on another Batman though so no worries.

Oorigins was made by different bros, it's basically the GOW: Judgement of the GOW series. Rocksteady has been working on another Batman though so no worries.
Considering he didn't like City very much, i'm not sure that Rocksteady working on the next one is the solution to his issue. However, it sounds like the gameplay could be significantly different so perhaps that would be enough. I do question why someone who thought Arkham City was "meh" would have much of any expectations for Origins and especially Blackgate. I also question why "shrug" equates to wanting to snap the disc in half. Perhaps his emotional descriptions are not quite accurate to his true feelings on these games.

Well, I bought Risen 2. I've eyed it up at the local Shopko down the road, but $13 was not my pricepoint, $7 was lol. I'm still waiting on a $20 price on NBA 2K14, my Bucks were going to be awful (instead were the worst team in the league) this year so I was in no rush to buy it at launch lol.

Considering he didn't like City very much, i'm not sure that Rocksteady working on the next one is the solution to his issue. However, it sounds like the gameplay could be significantly different so perhaps that would be enough. I do question why someone who thought Arkham City was "meh" would have much of any expectations for Origins and especially Blackgate. I also question why "shrug" equates to wanting to snap the disc in half. Perhaps his emotional descriptions are not quite accurate to his true feelings on these games.
Completely missed him not liking Arkham City, that changes everything. I'd probably recommend he just wait to see how the next one plays out and rent it through Redbox, Gamefly or a brick and mortar rental place. I rented Origins from Family Video the day it came out, because I knew it wouldn't be on the level of the Rocksteady games, but I really like Batman and it was an alright game.

I was able to sneak an order in about 15 minutes ago before it went OOS again.  I forgot to use the 10% off, but I was super glad to get this deal anyway.

Thanks OP!

The Batman Arkham Origins deal is live again! GO GO GO!!!
Looks like i'll get child of light, Alan Wake, and Batman AO all for 25 bucks. Not bad at all 

bread's done
Back