amazon amazon warehouse deals warehouse deals awd

• Please log in to reply
7364 replies to this topic

#7351 DealSeeker2U

DealSeeker2U

Seize the deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 02:12 AM

Watching it at the 90th minute and came in here thinking someone had posted deals...  :twoguns:

DS2U wasn't the first, though most explicit, and is the only one who didn't get permanently ignored because he didn't spoil it intentionally like so many others did in straight deal threads.

Sorry bud for ruining it for you, I didn't realize until it was too late that you were still watching it. :oops: Spoiler proofed my original post even though it is too little too late for you.

#7352 DealSeeker2U

DealSeeker2U

Seize the deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 02:13 AM

Does Amazon ever price match accessories? 30 bucks for a pro controller is great regardless, even with the tax.

Yes they do. Plus you can report the price match to them as well so as to escalate the price match quicker.

#7353 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted Today, 02:19 AM

Sorry bud for ruining it for you, I didn't realize until it was too late that you were still watching it. :oops: Spoiler proofed my original post even though it is too little too late for you.

It's fine, like I said you weren't the first.  Others in threads that aren't permanent fixtures and filled with OT talk were dropping spoilers all day and doing it intentionally.  That's why I ignored all of them and not you.  So I had an idea already.  Yours was all hidden in a normal post though so it snuck up on me. ;)

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif   :pc: Shadowrun Returns :-?   :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot: Wind Waker HD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :ps4: MLB 14 The Show 33w7311.png
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

#7354 TheCochese

TheCochese

I make things out of wood

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 02:57 AM

It's fine, like I said you weren't the first.  Others in threads that aren't permanent fixtures and filled with OT talk were dropping spoilers all day and doing it intentionally.  That's why I ignored all of them and not you.  So I had an idea already.  Yours was all hidden in a normal post though so it snuck up on me. ;)

That was nothing compared to the guy who made the WC thread and decided it would be a good idea at times to put spoilers in the title when the game hadn't even friggin finished.

#7355 Nesther

Nesther

Posted Today, 03:42 AM

Yes they do. Plus you can report the price match to them as well so as to escalate the price match quicker.

So what would I link them? The CAG thread discussing the upcoming sale?

#7356 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted Today, 03:43 AM

So what would I link them? The CAG thread discussing the upcoming sale?

When it's live you would link them the item on sale in the form.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif   :pc: Shadowrun Returns :-?   :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot: Wind Waker HD

#7357 ackbar7

ackbar7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 03:58 AM

That LEGO Undercover Wii U game can drop down to the $20-25 range from the $30-35 range any time it wants. That game is never cheap/on sale.

#7358 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted Today, 04:08 AM

That LEGO Undercover Wii U game can drop down to the $20-25 range from the $30-35 range any time it wants. That game is never cheap/on sale.

Nope, that's why you should have gotten it from the recent B2G1 sale on WiiU games at Target.  I paid like $18 for it.

#7359 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted Today, 04:09 AM

Watching it at the 90th minute and came in here thinking someone had posted deals... :twoguns:

that why whenever you watching any sporting event never go online lol spoilers all over the place every time

#7360 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted Today, 04:23 AM

that why whenever you watching any sporting event never go online lol spoilers all over the place every time

Yeah, but I can't just miss out on hoarding things that will eventually form my tomb deals.

#7361 guessed

guessed

Posted Today, 04:26 AM

Nope, that's why you should have gotten it from the recent B2G1 sale on WiiU games at Target. I paid like $18 for it.

Almost responded with the same, since I did that too (I believe I owe you some thanks for outlining how it would work, so thanks). Almost all the Lego games drop pretty quickly, but Undercover is an anomoly, since it isn't cross-platform and doesn't tie in with another property.
Will 'watch Family Guy with you and explain the pop culture references you don't understand' for food.

#7362 burritoman

burritoman

Bounty Hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 04:30 AM

No shit dude, I don't even check the WWE thread until I watched all the shows I am interested in for the week.

The worst was we used to watch hockey on ESPN2 most every night. Back then they showed a game almost every night, and they played them a few hours later, 2 am or so, and we would always watch the game after we got out of work, around 2 am. Luckily once we were watching a good game, and the score went across the bottom line thing...ruined the whole damn game. After that, we would put something over that part of the TV to not ruin the game.

3DS Friend Code: 2492-4618-0670 Always looking for new Pokemon!

Get free stuff with my Swagbucks Referral Link: http://swagbucks.com/refer/cookieparty

#7363 ackbar7

ackbar7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 04:51 AM

Almost responded with the same, since I did that too (I believe I owe you some thanks for outlining how it would work, so thanks). Almost all the Lego games drop pretty quickly, but Undercover is an anomoly, since it isn't cross-platform and doesn't tie in with another property.

Apparently I should have been paying more attention. Like all games though it has to drop eventually.

#7364 Dead_Batteries

Dead_Batteries

Voltaic Pile

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 06:16 AM

Ehhhhh, cheapest I've seen for it :ps3: Asura's Wrath (LN) $10.17

#7365 TheGeonaut

TheGeonaut

Posted Today, 06:22 AM

Ehhhhh, cheapest I've seen for it :ps3: Asura's Wrath (LN) $10.17

Shut up, Wyzen!