Photo
* * * * * 9 votes

PSN Weekly Deals - 4/22: Batman Sale! Flying Hamster HD & Sunflowers (Vita) $0.49 each! Plus More!

PlayStation Store PlayStation Plus PS4 PS3 PSP Vita PlayStation Network PS+ PSN Deals

• Please log in to reply
1346 replies to this topic

#1321 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted Today, 03:08 AM

I spend more time on here than I do playing games. Is it may yet?

What is this concept?  I'm entirely unfamiliar with it.

Currently Playing:
3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif  :xb1: Garden Warfare :hot: Forza 5 :hot: :ps4: LEGO The Hobbit

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :ps4: AC4 :hot:
EldritchOnRye.png

#1322 SJD

SJD

Posted Today, 03:10 AM

I spend more time on here than I do playing games. Is it may yet?

Bought MLB 14 for the trophies. What's up.

:ps4:

Mercenary Kings

:ps3:

Final Fantasy X HD

#1323 VideoGameCollector17

VideoGameCollector17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 03:11 AM

Did you purchase it on the PS4?

sig.gif

Free Wii U Conga Line!

http://www.cheapassg...ash-conga-line/

#1324 Thermopyle

Thermopyle

Posted Today, 03:21 AM

Just looked at my download list for the first time in a couple of weeks. Goddamn PSN for showing every episode of those Telltale games individually. I didn't realize adding 4 games would show up like 20. 

Stupid shitty store. Why the hell is it so bad?  :wall:

Thermopyle2.png76561198066974580.png

#1325 VideoGameCollector17

VideoGameCollector17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 03:24 AM

Just looked at my download list for the first time in a couple of weeks. Goddamn PSN for showing every episode of those Telltale games individually. I didn't realize adding 4 games would show up like 20. 

Stupid shitty store. Why the hell is it so bad?  :wall:

I'm still mad at myself for missing out on the Flash Sale. I wish I would've jumped on Sam & Max & BTTF

sig.gif

Free Wii U Conga Line!

http://www.cheapassg...ash-conga-line/

#1326 Thermopyle

Thermopyle

Posted Today, 03:28 AM

I'm still mad at myself for missing out on the Flash Sale. I wish I would've jumped on Sam & Max & BTTF

I skipped the Crash and Spyro games. I would have picked them up for Vita even though I'm not particularly interested in playing them. Since Sony pulled that shit, though, I'll never give them a try now unless they're free.

#1327 Thermopyle

Thermopyle

Posted Today, 03:34 AM

I can't remember what the deal was with the Castle of Illusion Genesis version. You have 2 weeks to download, or something? Just grabbed it, regardless--if there was a time limit and you want to play it, don't forget to do the same.

#1328 Thermopyle

Thermopyle

Posted Today, 03:49 AM

Somebody on Reddit is saying the option for to download the "new" stuff on Vita just disappeared for them. Battlefront Renegade Squadron specifically. Anybody having the same issue?

I'd check by my Vita is in the other room.

#1329 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 03:53 AM

I don't think I'm going to be able to S-rank 7-8 on Stealth Inc.  This guy in the video clearly gets seen a shit ton of times and it says he was just seen once.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#1330 @FIF

@FIF

Posted Today, 04:00 AM

First 49 are easy

Spoken like a weak quitter.  :whee:  :whee:  :whee:

#1331 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted Today, 04:01 AM

You guys ruined his streak, he was going for a quadrapost and you knifed him.

I don't think I'm going to be able to S-rank 7-8 on Stealth Inc.  This guy in the video clearly gets seen a shit ton of times and it says he was just seen once.

That's the problem I'm having with 1-8.  Do it exactly like them and they clearly get seen more than three times but it doesn't count and I can't figure it out.  This has been ongoing for like three or four months I think.

Currently Playing:
3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif  :xb1: Garden Warfare :hot: Forza 5 :hot: :ps4: LEGO The Hobbit

EldritchOnRye.png

#1332 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 04:03 AM

48d60e33150674ff1000f109d2f3d73d.jpg

No scrabs neither

ach.png

#1333 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 04:04 AM

Wooo, works every time!

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#1334 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 04:06 AM

You guys ruined his streak, he was going for a quadrapost and you knifed him.

That's the problem I'm having with 1-8.  Do it exactly like them and they clearly get seen more than three times but it doesn't count and I can't figure it out.  This has been ongoing for like three or four months I think.

You get seen four times, right?  The trick is to be fast enough on the last terminal so that he doesn't go green in between the third and fourth sightings.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#1335 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 04:12 AM

Somebody on Reddit is saying the option for to download the "new" stuff on Vita just disappeared for them. Battlefront Renegade Squadron specifically. Anybody having the same issue?

I'd check by my Vita is in the other room.

The only one I've downloaded so far, Brave Story: New Traveler, still shows as downloadable.

ach.png

#1336 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted Today, 04:13 AM

You get seen four times, right?  The trick is to be fast enough on the last terminal so that he doesn't go green in between the third and fourth sightings.

Yeah.  I do it exactly like the videos and just can't seem to do it.

Currently Playing:

EldritchOnRye.png

#1337 Thermopyle

Thermopyle

Posted Today, 04:21 AM

More people on reddit are chiming in that games are disappearing again. Seems to be a rolling update. Laf. I've got a PS3 so I don't really care, but this is pretty hilarious and explains why they never announced the update yesterday.

#1338 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted Today, 04:28 AM

More people on reddit are chiming in that games are disappearing again. Seems to be a rolling update. Laf. I've got a PS3 so I don't really care, but this is pretty hilarious and explains why they never announced the update yesterday.

You're not kidding, all the Spyro/Crash games are unavailable on the Vita now for download.

2s95ct4.jpg

Only downloaded the first game in each series too not expecting something like this. :headache:

Hopefully there is an appropriately out of proportion internet reaction because now we all know that there's nothing preventing it other than some switch on their back end.

Currently Playing:

EldritchOnRye.png

#1339 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 04:30 AM

Real talk, 8-3 is literally impossible to S-Rank simply because the fuckin drones won't come after me.

And wow, that sucks that they took them all down.  That doesn't make too much sense.  I guess I'm glad I downloaded all of them when I could.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#1340 affa

affa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 04:32 AM

darn it, i knew i should have deleted stuff to make room for everything.

the real question is... does stuff already downloaded still work?

EDIT - everything currently still in my dl list.

#1341 affa

affa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 04:33 AM

And wow, that sucks that they took them all down.  That doesn't make too much sense.  I guess I'm glad I downloaded all of them when I could.

Evidence that was licensing issues all along, and a glitch made them temporarily available.

#1342 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted Today, 04:34 AM

I didn't think to test it but I don't see why it wouldn't since it's already installed.  I had the same issue and only downloaded the first games because I was being lazy and out of room.

Currently Playing:

EldritchOnRye.png

#1343 filmthedead

filmthedead

Worse Than Furries

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 04:46 AM

Evidence that was licensing issues all along, and a glitch made them temporarily available.

Best glitch ever.

Twisted Metal: Head On still works, but it also still appears to be downloadable. I'll check again in a bit to see if it stopped being downloadable, then I'll try the game again. If it doesn't work then, I will cry.

filmthedead.png

#1344 SJD

SJD

Posted Today, 04:49 AM

I knew it was only an on/off switch. Bad Sony.  :shame:

:ps4:

Mercenary Kings

:ps3:

Final Fantasy X HD

#1345 affa

affa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 04:57 AM

ok, they're definitely delisting.  got a bunch more quick downloaded but missed spyro year of the dragon. 

#1346 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted Today, 04:57 AM

EDIT - everything currently still in my dl list.

Well it's still in my list but I can no longer download it from there like I could yesterday.  If it still lets you then get to it.

The stuff that I have installed does indeed still work.

Now come you other 8 Vita owners, it's time to stand outside SCEA HQ!  RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!!!

Currently Playing:

EldritchOnRye.png

#1347 affa

affa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 05:02 AM

i'm so freaking sad i didn't get to dl spyro year of the dragon despite the fact i know i'll never, ever, ever get around to playing it anyway.