Photo
* * * * - 29 votes

PSN Weekly Deals - 6/17: Sports Week 2, Only on PlayStation, & Atlus PS2 Classics Sales! Terraria Vita Free for PS+!

PlayStation Store PlayStation Plus PS4 PS3 PSP Vita PlayStation Network PS+ PSN Deals

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15970 replies to this topic

#31 Wario64

Wario64

Will tweet for @videogamedeals

• Forum Moderator

Posted 18 April 2014 - 07:23 PM

I tweeted the list

99 cent PSN flash sale: Gotham City Imposters, Crash Bandicoot 1-3, Retro City Rampage, Spyro 1-3, Retro Grade, echochrome, Tokyo Jungle

PSN 99 cent flash sale: Super Stardust HD, Crash Commando, When Vikings Attack, BttF, Urban Trial Freestyle, Blast Factor, Everyday Shooter

99 cent PSN flash sale: Gex, Jurassic Park, Red Faction 1/2, Red Faction Battleground, Crash racing, Sam & Max, Stuntman Ignition (PS2), Tales of Monkey Island Bundle

Last 99 cent game: World Gone Sour

That's in addition to Braid and Pvs Zombies PS3

#32 cbulas1

cbulas1

Posted 18 April 2014 - 07:24 PM

I don't know much about web development or anything like that, but I can't understand why websites as big and funded as Sony's web store puts up a link to a sale page that has not been published yet.  Is it that hard to upload the link and the page at the same time?

Posted Image

#33 guardian_owl

guardian_owl

Keeper of the CAG Shrine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2014 - 07:25 PM

Great price for Toyko Jungle.

Guardian_owl.png

#34 snakeybro

snakeybro

Creepy Mustache Guy

• CAGiversary!

Tokyo Jungle is a steal for 1 buck! Love dat game

Currently Playing:   :ps4: EA UFC, Surgeon Simulator, Hohokum, Last of Us Remastered, The Swapper, Zen Pinball 2, Sparkle 2, Stealth Inc.               :xb1: Battlefeel 4, Peggle 2

solidSNAKE231989.png

20140611-40611011-4gamer-003-1-thumb.jpg

#35 Olengie

Olengie

Rise is Best Girl.

• CAGiversary!

Yes for buying games I don't need. 

gallery_349297_8234_6637.jpg

Designed By Lilchiji

Spoiler

Spoiler

#36 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Proud New Fridge Owner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2014 - 07:26 PM

I tweeted the list

99 cent PSN flash sale: Gotham City Imposters, Crash Bandicoot 1-3, Retro City Rampage, Spyro 1-3, Retro Grade, echochrome, Tokyo Jungle

PSN 99 cent flash sale: Super Stardust HD, Crash Commando, When Vikings Attack, BttF, Urban Trial Freestyle, Blast Factor, Everyday Shooter

99 cent PSN flash sale: Gex, Jurassic Park, Red Faction 1/2, Red Faction Battleground, Crash racing, Sam & Max, Stuntman Ignition (PS2), Tales of Monkey Island Bundle

Hmmm...underwhelming for me just because I have so much from PS+ already.

I'll grab Braid, Gex, World Gone Sour, echochrome, and Sam and Max.

Still think EU's Easter sale is quite a bit better.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#37 midloo

midloo

Posted 18 April 2014 - 07:28 PM

I don't know much about web development or anything like that, but I can't understand why websites as big and funded as Sony's web store puts up a link to a sale page that has not been published yet.  Is it that hard to upload the link and the page at the same time?

Well... err...  Yes IMO?  I think their system should allow for smoother releases.  Who knows what kind of architecture they are working with or how much new development is being done on top of old code.  They've made improvements over the years, but it's still pretty rough compared to the xbox marketplace on the web. 

Posted Image

#38 Thermopyle

Thermopyle

Posted 18 April 2014 - 07:29 PM

Nice sale, poor game selection. I'll grab at least a couple, though.

Thermopyle2.png

#39 Derextreme

Derextreme

Do you even Sony?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2014 - 07:30 PM

i might get a few, but not wowed by the list. already own pretty much anything i was interested in from past sales/plus. looks like my monies is still safe for that monster game that makes me rub vigorously on my sexy little vita.

#40 @FIF

@FIF

Posted 18 April 2014 - 07:30 PM

Bah. Actually not a lot there I'd want. Heavy cross with previous PS+ freebies, and heavy on PS3. I'm trying to wind down my PS3, not dump more stuff in the queue. I was hoping for sales on retail stuff and Vita content. Oh well.

#41 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Proud New Fridge Owner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2014 - 07:31 PM

Well... err...  Yes IMO?  I think their system should allow for smoother releases.  Who knows what kind of architecture they are working with or how much new development is being done on top of old code.  They've made improvements over the years, but it's still pretty rough compared to the xbox marketplace on the web. 

Except for, ya know, the fact that you can't buy Xbox 360 content on the Xbox website using your account balance...

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#42 simmias

simmias

Likely to be eaten by a grue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2014 - 07:32 PM

I didn't even realize Braid was available on PSN.

#43 mpaullin

mpaullin

Sarcasm Font Enthusiast

• CAGiversary!

I tweeted the list

Assuming this is the entire list, this sale is just "okay"... burn affa!

MPaullin.png

I removed my gifs. Now will you look at my signature??

#44 cbulas1

cbulas1

I agree with everyone else so far- $.99 is obviously a great price for games on PSN, but the list is underwhelming for me.

How much of a CAG does it make me if I am still holding out hope that more games will be on sale for $.99 even though the list is all but confirmed?

Posted Image

#45 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Proud New Fridge Owner!

• CAGiversary!

Braid so good!

#46 AoA

AoA

Ace of Aces

• CAGiversary!

So wait, there really is an Easter Flash sale for US?

I am so confused.  Let's hope I have a better time following what's going on with a brand new thread.

#47 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Proud New Fridge Owner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2014 - 07:33 PM

Mod needs to ban affa for not delivering!

#48 laundrymatt

laundrymatt

PS3 Case Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2014 - 07:34 PM

I'll happily pick up all those Telltale titles. They haven't budged in price from $20-$30 for a long ass time.

Reminder to self: Borderlands PreSequel Group: Complete; R:Me(host),Shig, P:ProfStotch,BluBlue; Oct14 P#2032

laundrymatt77.png

"There's no law against stupid, I'm the one guy who says don't force stupid people to be quiet. I want to know who the morons are." - Mark Cuban

#49 Zimm108

Zimm108

CAGist formally known as QuarterRoy00

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2014 - 07:35 PM

Monday 4y4uvyjy.jpg
  • SJD likes this

#50 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2014 - 07:37 PM

Seems like it's a lot harder to deactivate the games from being purchased, changing the prices, and reactivating them for multiple territories while double checking that everything goes through just fine than it is to upload banner images and put them in the right places on their rotators and ad spots.

• ZCG likes this

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki

#51 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2014 - 07:39 PM

I didn't even realize Braid was available on PSN.

Welcome to 2009. That Uncharted 2 game looks like it'll be pretty good.  :-

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki

#52 Thermopyle

Thermopyle

Posted 18 April 2014 - 07:41 PM

I'd grab the Crash and Spyro stuff if I could play it on my Vita. :(

Thermopyle2.png

#53 SynGamer

SynGamer

Welcome to Night Vale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2014 - 07:43 PM

No PS4 games? I feel like I picked the worst time to buy a PS4. Granted, i was trading in my PS3 Slim since there was a deal...

g92sOMa.png4lNop7I.pngEwYfNFu.pngauyL8J9.pngszbgEtP.pngSoNL9s6.png

#54 mpaullin

mpaullin

Sarcasm Font Enthusiast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2014 - 07:44 PM

Monday 4y4uvyjy.jpg

Nice. I'm going to put some toilet paper in my fridge in preparation.

MPaullin.png

I removed my gifs. Now will you look at my signature??

#55 pharmacrest

pharmacrest

Posted 18 April 2014 - 07:46 PM

Top 10 from the last thread:

1. tylerh1701 - 1234
  2. jay_remedy - 905
  3. EldritchOnRye - 750
  4. captaintek3304 - 689
  5. handsomepete - 594
  6. FriskyTanuki - 585
  7. crunchewy - 469
  8. Zimm108 - 420
  9. wrencrest - 393
  10. rpg - 388

I cant beleive I made the top 10.  I am glad my job is boring enough most days to give me the time to post useless info.

Sucker born every minute

Wrencrest.png

#56 @FIF

@FIF

Posted 18 April 2014 - 07:46 PM

No PS4 games? I feel like I picked the worst time to buy a PS4. Granted, i was trading in my PS3 Slim since there was a deal...

99 cent PS4 games aren't in the cards yet. That's why I was hoping for a good 50-60% off sale with retail Vita and PS4 titles included, not PSN stuff at absolute rock bottom.

#57 detectiveconan16

detectiveconan16

Look at that deal. It's so great!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2014 - 07:48 PM

Wow. I'm really wanting Tokyo Jungle and Retro City Rampage. Cool.

Batsugunner.png

#58 pharmacrest

pharmacrest

Posted 18 April 2014 - 07:49 PM

I tweeted the list

I will buy a lot of games for $1.

From this list I will buy: Retro Grade, Tokyo Jungle, BttF, Jurassic Park, and Red Faction (all of them).  I have a few others already. 

Sucker born every minute

Wrencrest.png

#59 Zimm108

Zimm108

CAGist formally known as QuarterRoy00

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2014 - 07:51 PM

I'm gonna grab BttF. Been really wanting to play that. Wish Strong Bad game was part of the The sale too, but oh well. Might pick up Stardust too. Would have liked more Vita options too, but I'll take a $.99 sale in any format.

#60 laundrymatt

laundrymatt

PS3 Case Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2014 - 07:52 PM

Some of these are live now, just bought JP and Braid for .99

Reminder to self: Borderlands PreSequel Group: Complete; R:Me(host),Shig, P:ProfStotch,BluBlue; Oct14 P#2032

laundrymatt77.png

"There's no law against stupid, I'm the one guy who says don't force stupid people to be quiet. I want to know who the morons are." - Mark Cuban